PDA

View Full Version : Prayers to you Liz

10-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Liz Gribbon, you are in my prayers. May God be with you in your time of need.

MC #137

10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know how Liz is doing? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

10-27-2008, 06:53 AM
I spoke with Lizzie today at home. She is fighting the good fight and her spirits are good. Say a prayer and give her a call. She'd appreciate both.

11-03-2008, 08:42 PM
You had my back off and on for 25 yrs. A great cop but a better person. Walk with God Lizzie, and keep an eye out for me. You'll have things in order up there in no time.

11-04-2008, 01:54 AM
It was with great sadness I received the news today about Liz. I didn't work with Liz long enough to get close to her, but I must say I enjoyed working with her. I will always have wonderful memories, such as the several memos I had to write as to why I don't need to go Code 3 everywhere (Rookie Mistakes). I will never forget the emotional goodbye the day I resigned. I will never forget the hugs we shared every time I saw her. I was never close to Liz, but yet there is emptiness inside me. Liz, you will be missed and never forgotten. May you rest in peace!

11-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Over the years, Liz and I interacted infrequently on the job. Altho I worked in Ft. Lauderdale, I always enjoyed the inter-agency calls I shared w/Liz. She was real trooper, a good cop/supervisor and a great gal. Even tho we rarely worked together, when we did, she always made me laugh. I remember sneaking up on her once @ a shots fired call on N. Andrews and she nearly jumped out of her skin. I can still hear her scream- squirells all over Broward went into hiding! To this day I still laugh about it.

I'm sorry to admit that I wasn't aware of Liz's grave condition until I read today in the paper about her untimely demise. I'm so sorry for you and your family. All I can say is Godspeed Liz.
Lee

11-06-2008, 03:43 AM
.....Viewings will be Friday at Kalis-McIntee Funeral Home, 2505 N. Dixie Highway, Wilton Manors, from 10 a.m. to noon and from 4 to 6 p.m., with a service at 5:30 p.m. Donations may be sent to Kids in Distress, 819 NE 26 St., Wilton Manors, FL 33305.

11-08-2008, 05:58 AM
To The Gribbon Family,

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. Liz was great to work with and go to calls with. She had a great sense of humor and many other fine traits. She is missed!!!!!

11-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Liz rest in peace.....

11-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I'll miss you Lizzie,........

11-14-2008, 02:12 AM
It was with great sadness I received the news today about Liz. I didn't work with Liz long enough to get close to her, but I must say I enjoyed working with her. I will always have wonderful memories, such as the several memos I had to write as to why I don't need to go Code 3 everywhere (Rookie Mistakes). I will never forget the emotional goodbye the day I resigned. I will never forget the hugs we shared every time I saw her. I was never close to Liz, but yet there is emptiness inside me. Liz, you will be missed and never forgotten. May you rest in peace!

Wow, what a rude, backhanded compliment.

11-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Over the years, Liz and I interacted infrequently on the job. Altho I worked in Ft. Lauderdale, I always enjoyed the inter-agency calls I shared w/Liz. She was real trooper, a good cop/supervisor and a great gal. Even tho we rarely worked together, when we did, she always made me laugh. I remember sneaking up on her once @ a shots fired call on N. Andrews and she nearly jumped out of her skin. I can still hear her scream- squirells all over Broward went into hiding! To this day I still laugh about it.

I'm sorry to admit that I wasn't aware of Liz's grave condition until I read today in the paper about her untimely demise. I'm so sorry for you and your family. All I can say is Godspeed Liz.
Lee

Another rude, backhanded compliment. Don't know if it came from the same poster as above but either way, shame on you

11-21-2008, 07:52 AM
It breaks my heart that she is gone. I'll miss her very much.

11-22-2008, 02:03 AM

Wow, what a rude, backhanded compliment.

I'm at a loss, can you please explain what is rude and backhanded about what I said? You obviously don't know who I am and certainly don't understand the feelings that I have for all of the people I worked with at WMPD. I think you should shut your mouth and let people express their feelings how they may. I have nothing bad to say about Liz and enjoyed working with her. So take your comments and stick them where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!