PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Traffic Unit

10-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Congratulations to ALL the members of the Lauderhill Traffic Unit in working together to get one of your own FIRED!!

For those of you who haven’t heard, the word came down SV is going to be terminated October 20th.

You guys should be proud of what you have accomplished. You have proved that teamwork, dedication, and conspiring together,r you can ruin a professional career.

Everybody take a moment out of your day and thank ALL the members of the Traffic Unit for what they have done for the Department. Make sure you tell them how proud you are of what they came together to do.

The City is WORSE off for what they have done to one of their own !!

Good Jobs guys. Hang your heads up high. Let’s hope this NEVER happens to you.

10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Unfortunately lieing to manipulate people is just plain wrong and this is what SV has done all along. How many of you have actually read his COMPLETE file and his files from previous agencies????? Sometimes the truth hurts but hey we are all grown ups and we'll get over it. Now roll over and give SV a big hug and make him feel better;-)

10-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks for your input Doug. Aint workin !!

10-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately lieing to manipulate people is just plain wrong and this is what SV has done all along. How many of you have actually read his COMPLETE file and his files from previous agencies????? Sometimes the truth hurts but hey we are all grown ups and we'll get over it. Now roll over and give SV a big hug and make him feel better;-)Sounds more like payne. What does his file have to do with the fact that you ratted SV out in such a cowardly way? I am sure you all (traffic unit) pulled his file before you filed the complaint so you can get some good ammo to use against him. Are you tired of it being so cold? Too bad! You are going to have to deal with it for the rest of your careers. When nnew officers start, they will know about you before you even kow about them. You are all marked as lazy cowards and there is no way you can redeem yourselves ever. It is only going to get worse as the I.A. file gets circulated amongst your angry peers. Now lie in the bed you made for yourselves and while your at it give each other a big hug.

10-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Congratulations to ALL the members of the Lauderhill Traffic Unit in working together to get one of your own FIRED!!

For those of you who haven’t heard, the word came down SV is going to be terminated October 20th.

You guys should be proud of what you have accomplished. You have proved that teamwork, dedication, and conspiring together,r you can ruin a professional career.

Everybody take a moment out of your day and thank ALL the members of the Traffic Unit for what they have done for the Department. Make sure you tell them how proud you are of what they came together to do.

:cop: I really can't believe the traffic rats won this lie. :( Doesn't anyone take in to consideration what a person does or DOES NOT do for there job. Doesn't anyone look at the hours SV put into the click it or ticket or So Fl Challenge quest or the Police rodeos and the amount of revenue that he produces just writing tickets. The grants that he's written and won. Don't be fooled by thinking a Capt pulled the winning key out of a pile. Vanbeber WON that HARLEY, and $25,000.00 for new equipment, Vanbeber won that, or the qrant for a NEW CHARGER COMPLETLY outfitted, again Vanbeber. Ask the Traffic unit what they did to help win this stuff. Out of the last 5 Police Rodeo's around Fl, ask the Traffic motor guys how many they were entered in? Vanbeber entered ALL of them. How many tickets a day do the motor men combined write? Vanbeber averaged 20 a day. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Adminastration needs to reavaluate this picture. :cop:

10-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:

10-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

10-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

10-07-2008, 03:35 AM
Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:

This is clearly Doug's wife on our website AGAIN standing up for her man. Souldnt you be screwing the windows shut in your sons room so we all can feel safe.

Everybody who reads this and works in our department should FREEZE the members of the traffic unit and Debbie H. out for the remainder of your career for what they did. Every new cop commin into the department should know to stay away from them. No one should even acknowledge their presence when they are in a time zone.

10-07-2008, 12:29 PM

This is clearly Doug's wife on our website AGAIN standing up for her man. Souldnt you be screwing the windows shut in your sons room so we all can feel safe.

Everybody who reads this and works in our department should FREEZE the members of the traffic unit and Debbie H. out for the remainder of your career for what they did. Every new cop commin into the department should know to stay away from them. No one should even acknowledge their presence when they are in a time zone.

LORRAINE...MY NAME IS LORRAINE!!! You idiot, if you knew anything you'd know I sign my name to whatever I write. Let me again remind you, since you obviously are truly a moron, I do not hide behind anonymity (GUEST, etc). You must be out of your mind if you think I wouldn't defend my MAN., of course I will like any good woman would/should. I will defend my husband, my partners, and most of all my children. Attack my son on this site when you know nothing..how dare you!!! If you have anything to say about him, my offer still stands, you know where to find me. Shaun you certainly know how to contact me, my phone number is still the same!!! You coward, no one took me up on my last offer to speak to me face to face, spineless b*****d!!!
The subject at hand is not even worth speaking about, it is in the hands of the administration. I wish I had written the previous posts, there were some good points made, but I cannot take credit for what I did not do. You obviously feel that, you can only attack people when writting behind the guise of anonymity, just goes to show you what type of character you have. Like I have said before I am not the type of person who does not stand up and speak their minds. You cowards attack the administration, your partners and bash whomever you want.
Let the chief address and answer any questions you have at roll call. As for me, I am 4Y5 and on the radio Monday-Friday 1000-1800, please contact me with concerns, questions, or if you just want to have coffee, I am real easy to talk to, and I listen very well!!!!

10-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Im not the person who wrote the comment about your son, but how dare you show your face on here after what happened to SV.
You and your hubby have made your bed. You are not welome here and I think I can speak for many members of my squad when we say "Your husband and his crew have nothing to say we want to here". Please go away so we can get over all of this. You comming on here is just keeping it going. We need time to heal like a death in the family and like it or not, your husband is partilly to blame.

Please show some level of respect and stop commin on here, there is just too much emotion associated with the name right now for the rest of us.

We are ALL greiving the loss of a giant.

P.S. I know first hand you NEVER picked up the phone to even try to speak with SV during this thing. So please stop with the whole "You can come reach me on the radio, Im 4Y whatever and Ill tell you the whole story". I admire the fact you stand behind your man, than stand behind what he did to another one of us and go away. Respecting that is a MUST

10-07-2008, 08:42 PM
This memo about the Chief addressing roll calls is just another dog and pony show. They did the same thing when they fired GS. If it was a liget termination, there would be no need for such a meeting. Remember when they fired Decker and the sweaty greek guy, there was never a memo about a roll call meeting. Only when they know they have fired people for BS reasons (i.e. SV and GS).

If people want real answers, they should go right to the source and ask DS and all the others why they felt they had to do this.

Those involved should know YOU are HATED for what you did. And Lorraine, I agree with the previous poster that you got a big set on you for even putting your name on this site after what your family did to ours !! The best thing for you is to deal with your own issues first and stay away from us. There is nothing you can say that would clear the air. The only question I have for you is "How many times did you call SV to try to fix this before it got this bad?". Cant answer that can you because we all know the answer is NEVER.

Just for the record, this isnt the first cop DS has tried to screw over. You new people dont remember Colone (former K-9). Yep DS was involved in that calamity as well. This guy has trouble written all over him with a looong history on stabbin people. How many of us have been screwed by him in accidents??

10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I remeber that well. Doug sells Colon a junk car that broke down and cost him more than a new car in repair bills. Colon doesnt pay Doug in full for the junker. So Doug's way of handling a simple 66 was to kick Colon in the tail bone so hard it sent him to the hospital. Doug mowed lawns for like 2 years and only got his job back because colon passed a physical to get hired with BSO. Sounds like a happy family at home with the kid commiting crimes, the dad ripping his own brothers off and lying to get a good cop fired. Lorayne or is it Leraine or Low-raine I hope you are proud of your crooked family tree. debbie is in the mix too, not suprised. She was laziest of them all.

10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I remeber that well. Doug sells Colon a junk car that broke down and cost him more than a new car in repair bills. Colon doesnt pay Doug in full for the junker. So Doug's way of handling a simple 66 was to kick Colon in the tail bone so hard it sent him to the hospital. Doug mowed lawns for like 2 years and only got his job back because colon passed a physical to get hired with BSO. Sounds like a happy family at home with the kid commiting crimes, the dad ripping his own brothers off and lying to get a good cop fired. Lorayne or is it Leraine or Low-raine I hope you are proud of your crooked family tree. debbie is in the mix too, not suprised. She was laziest of them all.

10-08-2008, 12:40 AM
It's not Low-raine. The whole deal sounds more like Low-Rent.

OOhh and DS today is Tuesday, you need to take the green pill.

10-08-2008, 01:34 AM
A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Let me pose a few questions to the “Lauderhill Four”

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.

10-08-2008, 10:35 PM
A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.Forgive? Never! They will always be marked back stabbing cowardess little girl gutter trash buckets of prostitute vomit! I pray for colon cancer for all of you traffic and ex-traffic scum!

10-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did

10-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Well rat, first off, no one respects you enough to tell you to your face seeing you are not a man. Second, no one wants to end up having false allegations placed on them from talking to you. Officers will avoid you like the plague so that nobody can ever say that they were anywhere near you when you make a false allegation.

You say that you fixed the department by taking down a giant, well you actually ruined a great thing, great officer and your career. Hang your head high now but you are not going anywhere after the smoke clears. Do you think the chief, asst. chiefs, captains, LTs or sargents are proud of you? Everyone from officer to chief sees you as a liability and untrustworthy. Now you will have to mind your manners or get nailed to the wall because you now have a target on your back and everyone in the agency is gunning for you.

Speaking of tough behind a keyboard, who are you? So anyway Terry, Shawn was way better than you will ever be and ran circles around all of you. If you couldn't hack it in traffic with a stellar officer, you should have quit like fat lazy Deb and Mr. Steve the Loafer. Well, you should be getting some sleep so you can hang out around the PD all day with your co-horts.

10-09-2008, 03:28 AM
I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did

Can you just answer a couple of questions for me.
1. Why are you so ashamed to put your name here?
2. And would it really have been that hard to that SV out back and talk to him if he was really making life that bad.
3. Who would be the first one to lend out boots, shirts, rain coats, or what ever may be needed.
4. Was he really that bad that you had to take every word to heart? EVERYONE knows SV would listen if you would have just told him.
5. Do you really feel good inside yourself for ruining someone's career without giving him a chance to rectify the problems first?
6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?

10-09-2008, 12:55 PM
[quote="Lauderhill Four":20ba0rhx]I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.

2. And would it really have been that hard to that SV out back and talk to him if he was really making life that bad.
3. Who would be the first one to lend out boots, shirts, rain coats, or what ever may be needed.
4. Was he really that bad that you had to take every word to heart? EVERYONE knows SV would listen if you would have just told him.
5. Do you really feel good inside yourself for ruining someone's career without giving him a chance to rectify the problems first?
6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?[/quote:20ba0rhx]

Your answers are as follows.
1. When you put your name here, then I will.
2. You dont know that we havent spoken to him.
3. I have my own boots and only rely on myself because I cant on anyone else in this place.
4. Like I said before, you didnt have to work with him everyday. I wanst the only person who tried with him
5. I didnt ruin anything, he did. I just did what I felt I had to and like I said before, I would do it again. If you dont agree with that, thats your issue not mine.
6. That bike was for the department and not for any one specific. Its called equipment for the City. Your problem is that you take this too personal and thats why you wont last. I come in and do my job and go home, thats it. This place is just a job. You should learn that.

10-09-2008, 01:34 PM
[quote="Lauderhill Four":1gjydk0x]I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.

6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?

Your answers are as follows.
1. When you put your name here, then I will.
2. You dont know that we havent spoken to him.
3. I have my own boots and only rely on myself because I cant on anyone else in this place.
4. Like I said before, you didnt have to work with him everyday. I wanst the only person who tried with him
5. I didnt ruin anything, he did. I just did what I felt I had to and like I said before, I would do it again. If you dont agree with that, thats your issue not mine.
6. That bike was for the department and not for any one specific. Its called equipment for the City. Your problem is that you take this too personal and thats why you wont last. I come in and do my job and go home, thats it. This place is just a job. You should learn that.[/quote:1gjydk0x]

No I really don't take it personally, I would just never try to make some one loose there job, there's ALWAYS other options. And I never said the bike was for one specific person but, I haven't seen ANYONE give credit where credit is due. Do I think SV should be reprimanded? Yes! Do I think he should be fired? NO! Do I still think the traffic unit guys are rats? YES! I come and do my job also but I'm not a rat.

10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Are any of you aware that Vanbeber won the Medal of Valor, several years ago when he was on the road? I believe it was the first time it was ever presented at Lauderhill. Do you know why? Because he dove in the water, clothes & all, except gunbelt, to save a black man, who was a suspect, who was drowning. Later, when he was in traffic, he pulled this man over for a speeding, and believe it or not he did not give him a ticket, just a warning, rare for Vanbeber. He told me he was glad he had saved this black mans life. What kind of racist is that? By the way, the black man thanked him for saving him.

10-09-2008, 05:41 PM

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.Forgive? Never! They will always be marked back stabbing cowardess little girl gutter trash buckets of prostitute vomit! I pray for colon cancer for all of you traffic and ex-traffic scum!

Wow! A biology and bible lesson all in one place - dude you have waaaaayy to much time on your hands. Did you know that the bible also says, "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? 95% of what you wrote is blatant lies - SVB used the "n" word like it was a conjunction. He's the only person I know that could pray over his meal and in the next breath say "Hey, fat a$$, pass the F***in' salt." And while your on the subject of testicles... where are yours?? I noticed you didn't post your name to any of this. COWARD. Now, go home and ask your mom if you can have them back, they're in her purse. By the way, we get it..... you don't like the traffic unit and you think they are scum. Can we move on now?

10-09-2008, 06:30 PM
I love how YOU ALL ***** about people being cowards for not putting their name and then I see you didn’t put name as well. Let’s get something straight. NOBODY is ever going to put their name on here so let’s ALL just get over that fact. You guys look so stupid *****ing about something so minor and using the guest name, just like I did.

As for the SVB thing, the last poster was right we need to get over the whole thing. He did use the word all the time and yes I have heard he pray's. He is what I would call a hypocrite. He got what he deserved and *****ing about it on here is never going to change anything. NOBODY in this place has the BALLS to walk up to the people who were rats and do or say anything about it (including me) so lets agree this department is full of hypocrites just like SVB. We all talk real big, but never get off our A$$ to do anything about it.

Be pissed all you want and write back nasty posts on here, but the bottom line is at the end of the day he is still fired and we all lack the balls to say anything to those rats. Case closed

NEXT TOPIC!!

10-09-2008, 07:37 PM

Good thing being a "racist" wasn't the reason he is being considered for termination....huh or maybe it is. Unfortunately, you morons don't understand that it doesnt matter how productive you are when you talk to citizens and co-workers like trash-it catches up with u. Those days r gone. Working hard is not an excuse to make racist remarks to and about your co-workers. When the smoke clears you "jump on any banwagon" cops will see...I say again...if we treat people with respect, work hard and speak the truth you will "never" have a problem. Lies never stick!!!!

10-09-2008, 09:44 PM
[quote="Concerned Reader":2w0hec5w]Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike

Good thing being a "racist" wasn't the reason he is being considered for termination....huh or maybe it is. Unfortunately, you morons don't understand that it doesnt matter how productive you are when you talk to citizens and co-workers like trash-it catches up with u. Those days r gone. Working hard is not an excuse to make racist remarks to and about your co-workers. When the smoke clears you "jump on any banwagon" cops will see...I say again...if we treat people with respect, work hard and speak the truth you will "never" have a problem. Lies never stick!!!![/quote:2w0hec5w]
You are the liar, Vanbeber doesn't use the n word, ask the officers that know him well. I'm sure they will all tell you that he is not a racist nor does he use the n-- word. You and your co-conspirators had tried everything to get him out of the unit in the past. All attemps had failed, so you knew if the racist card was put into play, that would change things. Have any of the black officers or PSA's heard him use that word? If so please tell us who? From what I have heard he has always been polite to and treated his superiors with the respect they are entitled to. You, on the other hand are not a boss or his superior, and according to what I am reading on this topic, are a liar, a turncoat, a rat and several other things not mentioned.
Vanbeber has won the Medal of Valor for saving a life, a black mans life, golly, could that be a racist?
Vanbeber worked on those projects that brought revenue to the pd in the form of the motorcycle, the car, the laser equipment, etc. No one in the traffic unit helped him on those projects, even when you were asked to. No, you wouldn't get off your lazy buttock to help a fellow officer. He even worked on those projects at home, because there wasn't enough time, [without overtime] to complete them at work, and still do his outside traffic duties. You all knew this, he really made you look bad, so this is the results. A good person may lose his career, a job that he loves, because of a few malicious, rotten to the core, lying people. Your fellow officers should steer clear of you all, give you a wide berth, stay away from you all, for fear of losing their jobs. If you [fellow officer] say they are lazy, or stop sitting on your fat a-- and go to work, you may be conspired against, and be in jeopardy of losing your job.

10-09-2008, 10:13 PM
[quote="Voice of Reason!":1h22o5bq]A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

Wow! A biology and bible lesson all in one place - dude you have waaaaayy to much time on your hands. Did you know that the bible also says, "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? 95% of what you wrote is blatant lies - SVB used the "n" word like it was a conjunction. He's the only person I know that could pray over his meal and in the next breath say "Hey, fat a$$, pass the F***in' salt." And while your on the subject of testicles... where are yours?? I noticed you didn't post your name to any of this. COWARD. Now, go home and ask your mom if you can have them back, they're in her purse. By the way, we get it..... you don't like the traffic unit and you think they are scum. Can we move on now?[/quote:1h22o5bq]Lets see, 100 officers to 4 believe that the allegations against SV are total garbage. 100 officers have no and I'll say it again NO motive to say that. You and your 3 co-conspirators do have a clear motive to make up lies. While it is a little entertaining to read your last ditch attempts to regain some sort respect, it will never happen. No one will forget your lies and the reason behind them. This is the worst display of back-stabbing in the history of LHPD and Duke, Doug, Payne and Steve will always be famous for the roles they played in cutting another officer's achilles (The BS race card). You will always be pointed at and there will always be wispers behind your backs as long as you are employed here. Continue "doing your job" the bare minimum just to get by and using sharp cutlery on the backs of those who try to out do you. Go home to your family who look up to you not ever knowing the cowards you all are. You are lucky this isn't NYPD. Next time any one of you are screaming on the radio, I will be travelling code 3 at 5 miles per hour to get to you, so I hope you can fight really good because support will take a long long time to get to you. I hate you with every inch of my being and there is nothing you can do to ever change that.

10-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Ok guys, do we really want to let the traffic unit & DH win this one? I say no, we all need to unite and tell the truth and help our brother officer out. If we really feel the way these blogs say we feel then lets get together & speak up. It would really be a shame to loose a good officer because someone was a shame that they were being blown away in the work production area and got jealous. SV has done alot for this dept and it's a shame to be paid back this way. We might not always agree with what others say but thats life, everyone has there own opinions in life & thats ok but lets not ruin this mans life. This department has already hurt UT & GS how many more of us will be axed or sent home for 18 months for a stupid mistake or for no reason at all. I say we need to unite as team and stick together. What ever happened to brotherhood?

10-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Ok guys, do we really want to let the traffic unit & DH win this one? I say no, we all need to unite and tell the truth and help our brother officer out. If we really feel the way these blogs say we feel then lets get together & speak up. It would really be a shame to loose a good officer because someone was a shame that they were being blown away in the work production area and got jealous. SV has done alot for this dept and it's a shame to be paid back this way. We might not always agree with what others say but thats life, everyone has there own opinions in life & thats ok but lets not ruin this mans life. This department has already hurt UT & GS how many more of us will be axed or sent home for 18 months for a stupid mistake or for no reason at all. I say we need to unite as team and stick together. What ever happened to brotherhood?AMEN! Im there with you. He has my support, what's the plan?

10-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Ok guys, do we really want to let the traffic unit & DH win this one? I say no, we all need to unite and tell the truth and help our brother officer out. If we really feel the way these blogs say we feel then lets get together & speak up. It would really be a shame to loose a good officer because someone was a shame that they were being blown away in the work production area and got jealous. SV has done alot for this dept and it's a shame to be paid back this way. We might not always agree with what others say but thats life, everyone has there own opinions in life & thats ok but lets not ruin this mans life. This department has already hurt UT & GS how many more of us will be axed or sent home for 18 months for a stupid mistake or for no reason at all. I say we need to unite as team and stick together. What ever happened to brotherhood?AMEN! Im there with you. He has my support, what's the plan?

You can always give SV a call and ask if you can help. :wink:

10-11-2008, 02:25 AM

When is SVB supposed to be fired? If he does get the axe I can't see him getting a job in another agency with his past problems. If something is going to be done it has to be done now.

10-11-2008, 02:37 AM

When is SVB supposed to be fired? If he does get the axe I can't see him getting a job in another agency with his past problems. If something is going to be done it has to be done now.

Read page 1, it says the 20th.

For all the knowledgeable and experienced guys on here what does this do to SVB career? Will he be able to get a job elsewhere? What agency did he work at before Lauderhill? We need to standup here and help a fellow brother out!!!!!

10-11-2008, 03:45 AM
For all the knowledgeable and experienced guys on here what does this do to SVB career? Will he be able to get a job elsewhere? What agency did he work at before Lauderhill? We need to standup here and help a fellow brother out!!!!!

WOMAN, 72, AT ODDS WITH POLICE OVER TRAFFIC STOP - ARREST NOW FACING LAUDERHILL REVIEW
Sun-Sentinel - June 11, 2003
Author: Susannah Bryan and Christy McKerney Staff Writers ; Researcher Barbara Hijek and Staff Writer Robert Eckhart contributed to this report

A 72-year-old Brooklyn woman says police used unnecessary force after stopping her on her way to baby-sit her grandson.

On Friday morning, Lauderhill police pulled over Ursula Gachette for allegedly running a stop sign at Northwest 24th Street and Northwest 55th Avenue, blocks from her son's home.

The situation quickly deteriorated. The arresting officer, Shaun VanBeber , said Gachette taunted him, calling him a liar and daring him to take her to jail after she refused to sign her traffic ticket. VanBeber said Gachette told him she was leaving.

"I'm not signing s---. You're a liar and a devil," VanBeber said the grandmother told him, according to his report.

Gachette said VanBeber dragged her from the car and to the ground. VanBeber said he and other officers removed her from the car, then Gachette went limp and officers broke her fall.

Even though no formal complaint has been filed, Lauderhill police are investigating the incident, which drew neighbors and an amateur photographer and eventually led to Gachette being transported to the police station, then Florida Medical Center in Lauderdale Lakes, where she was checked out for dizziness and feeling faint.

Gachette, who is staying with her daughter in Coral Springs, agreed that she probably called the officer a liar and a demon. But she said she didn't get a chance to read what she was signing, never swore and never tried to drive away in her daughter's car.

VanBeber said he ordered Gachette to walk to his patrol car and a crowd gathered when Gachette began screaming.

Officers Charles Smith, 30, and Christopher Bernhardt, 29, arrived and helped remove Gachette from the car, according to VanBeber 's report. But Gachette said it was only VanBeber , 34, who removed her from the car.

Gachette, a Tobago-born nurse for 45 years in Brooklyn, says she has hypertension and suffered soreness and some abrasions from her ordeal.

Lauderhill police Lt. F. Paul Shaffer said anyone who refuses to sign a traffic ticket risks arrest on a misdemeanor charge by state law.

Gachette is charged with running a stop sign, failing to wear a seat belt, refusal to sign citations, resisting an officer without violence and disorderly conduct. She faces a fine for the traffic violations and six months to a year on the misdemeanor charges.

She denies she ran the stop sign and says she took her seat belt off when she was pulled over.

None of the three officers has been under internal investigation while Lauderhill officers, a city official said.

However, VanBeber failed to complete his probationary period at the West Palm Beach police department and was dismissed in June 2001 for angry outbursts and repeated profanity toward his training officers, according to internal departmental documents obtained by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Before becoming a police officer, VanBeber had been a bouncer at Wet Willies in South Beach and was a lineman for the University of Miami Hurricanes, according to Lauderhill officials.

Gachette's attorney, Tom Arden of Pembroke Pines, is preparing a formal complaint against the city and said he plans to file it within days, after he is finished talking to witnesses.

Gachette's son wants VanBeber removed.

"If this is the way he's going to treat a [72-year-old] woman, this man is not fit to be a police officer," said Dave Gachette, who lives in Lauderhill.

Researcher Barbara Hijek and Staff Writer Robert Eckhart contributed to this report.

Susannah Bryan can be reached at sbryan@sun-sentinel.com or 954-572-2028.

10-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Here was the outcome of that case:

OFFICER IS CLEARED IN ARREST DISPUTE LAUDERHILL WOMAN, 73, SAID HE USED EXCESSIVE FORCE.
[Broward Metro Edition]
South Florida Sun - Sentinel - Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Author: Susannah Bryan Staff Writer
Date: Jun 17, 2004
Start Page: 1.B
Section: LOCAL
Text Word Count: 449

An officer accused last year of roughing up an elderly woman during a traffic stop has been cleared by the city and the Broward State Attorney's Office.
Ursula Gachette, 73, accused Officer Shaun VanBeber of using excessive force during a traffic stop near City Hall on June 6, 2003. According to VanBeber, Gachette ran a stop sign in the 5400 block of Northwest 24th Street, refused to sign the ticket, threatened to drive off and resisted arrest.
The incident prompted public complaints, partially because a bystander snapped photos of the arrest and released them to the media.
Gachette filed a complaint against VanBeber through attorney Tom Arden, triggering a joint investigation by the city and State Attorney's Office.
Gachette claimed VanBeber, 35, handcuffed her and yanked her from the car, dragged her to his patrol car and put her under arrest. Residents flooded City Hall with complaints, questioning whether Gachette's arrest was racially motivated. Gachette is black. VanBeber is white.
Within two weeks of the incident, commissioners appointed a five- member citizen's panel to review the investigation.
"We wanted to make sure the public felt it was a comprehensive investigation done by both us and the State Attorney's Office," Police Chief Kenneth Pachnek said.
In March, the State Attorney's Office closed the case, citing lack of evidence that a crime was committed in the arrest of Gachette.
In April, the allegations were ruled "unfounded" after a 10- month internal investigation by Lauderhill Police Sgt. Rick Rocco. More than 40 people were interviewed, including experts on the use of excessive force.
In mid-May, the task force met to review the case, with Pachnek, Rocco and Assistant State Attorney John Hanlon present to answer questions.
Two weeks before the meeting, Rocco hand-delivered copies of the 1,500-page report to each member of the task force. On May 13, the panel ruled the investigation was accurate.
"The work done by the police department was thorough and complete," said task force member Larry Stoff. "I think they covered all the bases they possibly could."
The charges levied against Gachette as a result of the traffic stop were delayed by the internal investigation and are still pending, Pachnek said.
Members of the Gachette family could not be reached for comment. Arden, reached on Wednesday, said he no longer represents Gachette.
VanBeber, who has been with the department since September 2001, is relieved the ordeal is over, Pachnek said.
"He felt all along that everything was going to be all right," Pachnek said, noting that VanBeber was put on desk duty for the duration of the investigation. "He felt he did what was proper and legal."
Susannah Bryan can be reached at sbryan@sun-sentinel.com or 954- 572-2028.

SVB's traffic buddies new about this case and how the race card was pulled. They new with his past accusations, it would be easy to label him a racist. Way to go! It is hard enough for white officers to do anything let alone enforcement action without being labeled a racist by the public. You just sold out your own race by lying on him. The truth will come out one day and you will all pay for making such a serious allegation untruthfully. That is just someting you do not play with.

10-11-2008, 01:46 PM
I wonder why that poor innocent 72 year old woman who was the victim of a "racist cop" lost her attorney and the case against SVB and the city???

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number: 04000227CF10A State Reporting Number: 062004CF000227A88810
Court Type: FELONY Case Type: FELONY
Incident Date: 01/04/2004 Filing Date: 01/23/2004
Court Location: BROWARD COUNTY CENTRAL COURTHOUSE Case Status: DISPOSITION ENTERED*

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001 GACHETTE URSULA DEF F B 09/28/1930 BCCN 0625870
001 PANZA DANA PD BARID 000000505315
TOWBIN-SINGER M JUDGE JUDGE FA

Counts
Select Count Count Status Statute Statute Description Filed On Filed By
001 CLOS MXXD84302 RESIST/OBSTRUCT/W/O VIOL 01/23/2004 SUNRISE PD
002 CLOS FXXD84301 RESIST/OBSTRUCT OFFICER W/VIOL 01/23/2004 SUNRISE PD

OOOOOhhhhhhh could it have been she was arrested for doing the same thing in Sunrise? I guess the race card doesn't always work hmmmm... This one has resist with violence.

10-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Speaking of that felon, I wonder what she has been up to lately???

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number: 05002518MM20A State Reporting Number: 062005MM002518A88820
Court Type: MISDEMEANOR Case Type: MISD
Incident Date: 07/24/2005 Filing Date: 08/10/2005
Court Location: NORTH SATELLITE COURTHOUSE Case Status: OPEN

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001 GACHETTE URSULA DEF F B 09/28/1930
0003 JUDGE JUDGE NA

Counts
Select Count Count Status Statute Statute Description Filed On Filed By
001 OPEN MXXD8120141A THEFT/TO DEPRIVE 08/10/2005 CORAL SPRINGS PD

Wow, she just can't get a break with these "racist cops" always arresting her for crimes. It just goes to show, when you mess with someone's life and career under false pretenses, you will get found out sooner or later. Lauderhill 4....

10-11-2008, 02:36 PM
What is the motive for the traffic unit to get one of their own brothers fired? Lets look at stats from Broward County Clerk of The Courts, courtesy of Mr. Howard Forman:
Here is Heirrezeulo's tickets. It displays 20 tickets per page. Here we have 11 pages, very impressive.

Last Name/ Business Name First Name ID Type ID Number Case Number Court Type Status State Reporting Number
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 134432691 03034665TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR034665A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 134451220 04002527TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR002527A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 140824674 03023380TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR023380A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 150994208 04115718TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR115718A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 151617214 04117609TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR117609A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 151624121 04116600TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR116600A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 151624226 04117600TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR117600A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 152499885 05002838TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002838A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 152611059 05002568TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002568A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 152936802 05002569TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002569A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 153078037 05002800TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002800A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 153078038 05004608TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR004608A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 153443615 05004612TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR004612A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 154405351 05009467TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR009467A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 154405353 05011810TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005IN011810A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 158006293 05034514TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR034514A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 159736103 05043414TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR043414A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 160666619 05054210TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR054210A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 162428380 01022549TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062001TR022549A88830
HIERREZUELO OFFICER OF 162440133 03011951TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR011951A88830

Page 1 of 11

10-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Let us now look at Payne's stats:
Wow! 7 pages, good job motorman.
No motive here to falsely accuse someone of making a racial slur...

Last Name/ Business Name First Name ID Type ID Number Case Number Court Type Status State Reporting Number
PAYNE OFFICER OF 173423475 06034779TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR034779A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 173838777 06022530TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR022530A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 174246028 06048485TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR048485A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 174876841 06052479TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR052479A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 178068729 06062064TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR062064A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 179626544 06104343TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR104343A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 181998706 06121018TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR121018A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 181998709 06121004TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR121004A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 183227675 06133308TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR133308A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 189756883 07022188TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR022188A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 191491436 07035511TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR035511A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 192571449 07061769TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR061769A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 192778419 07066161TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR066161A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 192778428 07061916TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR061916A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 192838596 07062645TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR062645A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 192838608 07062649TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR062649A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 193133780 07062586TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR062586A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 193255381 07066039TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR066039A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 193439476 07062646TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR062646A88830
PAYNE OFFICER OF 193599881 07062644TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR062644A88830

Page 1 of 7

10-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Oh Szezpanik, you did the most out of the backstabber squad with a whopping 23 pages of citations, you better watch out they may target you next.

SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 123489085 04005959TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR005959A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 126014135 04005959TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR005959A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 134455032 04018343TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR018343A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 144436904 04084389TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR084389A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150443966 04108437TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108437A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150444003 04108439TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108439A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150444023 04108440TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108440A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 151682598 05001103TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001103A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152436425 05001090TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001090A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152611066 05001939TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001939A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152611070 05002832TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002832A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152936799 05002827TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002827A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 153078045 05002830TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002830A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 153509706 05003426TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR003426A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 158435349 05034426TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR034426A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160124174 05045696TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR045696A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160451458 05049209TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR049209A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160735287 05054786TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR054786A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 168063564 05098831TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR098831A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 168462525 05105927TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR105927A88830

Page 1 of 23

10-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Coulson... with 16 pages, yeah, I would say that SVB said bad racially motivated things about Forbes too if I had those pathetic stats... good effort though.

COULSON OFFICER OF 156992766 05023832TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR023832A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 161005410 05051862TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR051862A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 161383524 05051860TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR051860A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 166985545 05098039TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR098039A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 170592596 05118132TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR118132A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 173678408 06036811TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR036811A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 175483465 06056656TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR056656A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 175483471 06060543TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060543A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 175720647 06060601TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060601A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 175883647 06062101TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR062101A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 175883649 06060541TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060541A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176234549 06066119TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR066119A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176234622 06062652TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR062652A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694250 06060569TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060569A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694305 06060561TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060561A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694308 06062103TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR062103A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694334 06060560TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060560A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694379 06060579TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060579A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694385 06062653TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR062653A88830
COULSON OFFICER OF 176694389 06060595TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR060595A88830

Page 1 of 16
Bottom of Form 1

10-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Now we move on to Kornsuwan who has been in traffic for the longest amount of time out of the whole squad. Kornsuwan has the most seniority and he trains the new PSAs and motormen. He should have 100 pages, right? NO he has 20 pages:

Top of Form 1
#
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 92518823 96037492TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061996TR037492A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 92524340 96034972TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061996TR034972A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 92822736 97033238TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061997TR033238A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 93227715 98000177TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061998TR000177A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 94946376 99044401TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061999TR044401A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 94988178 99053226TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061999TR053226A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 95036391 99047441TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061999TR047441A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 95040611 99056390TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061999TR056390A88830
KORNSUWAN OFC OF 95201438 00089727TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062000TR089727A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICE OF 116704649 03092884TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR092884A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICE OF 122315450 03116833TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR116833A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICE OF 183226616 06139984TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062006TR139984A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICE OF 92755531 97052959TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 061997TR052959A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 112462609 03076216TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062003TR076216A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817275 04017606TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017606A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817278 04017631TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017631A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817280 04017605TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017605A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817281 04017610TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017610A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817282 04017632TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017632A88830
KORNSUWAN OFFICER OF 124817284 04017625TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR017625A88830

Page 1 of 20
Bottom of Form 1

10-11-2008, 02:50 PM
When is SVB supposed to be fired? If he does get the axe I can't see him getting a job in another agency with his past problems. If something is going to be done it has to be done now.[/quote]

Read page 1, it says the 20th.

For all the knowledgeable and experienced guys on here what does this do to SVB career? Will he be able to get a job elsewhere? What agency did he work at before Lauderhill? We need to standup here and help a fellow brother out!!!!![/quote]

His career as an officer is over, he will never get a job in any agency around here. So I guess that means he will go back to being a bouncer.

10-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Here is Vanbeber's stats and downfall. 50 pages of citations all listed on the clerk's website. That is almost double the stats compared to the top producer on the rat squad. SVB has been doing the work of 2 motormen. Here is your motive. We all know you are so glad you did what you did getting SVB into this mess and we know you would do it again if you had to. A word to all, don't try to do better than Doug, Duke, Terry, Steve or Debby or you will automatically become a racist whether you want to or not. To verify these records, log on to http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/ and type in the last name of the officer and "officer" for the first name.

Last Name/ Business Name First Name Party Type ID Number Case Number Court Type Status State Reporting Number
1 VANBEBER OFFCIER WTNSS 202260576 07164344TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR164344A88830
2 VANBEBER OFFICE WTNSS 194625748 07086803TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062007TR086803A88830
3 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 137696941 04046611TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR046611A88830
4 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 138711333 04049999TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR049999A88830
5 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 139231147 04057747TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR057747A88830
6 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 139231148 04057761TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR057761A88830
7 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 139977715 04061701TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR061701A88830
8 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 140441131 04061705TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR061705A88830
9 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 140986700 04059019TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR059019A88830
10 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 140986709 04064218TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR064218A88830
11 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361138 04059010TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR059010A88830
12 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361774 04066415TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR066415A88830
13 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361782 04066413TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR066413A88830
14 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361790 04068889TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR068889A88830
15 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361791 04066421TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR066421A88830
16 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361795 04066420TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR066420A88830
17 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 141361796 04068870TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR068870A88830
18 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 142456677 04076595TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR076595A88830
19 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 144196456 04081297TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR081297A88830
20 VANBEBER OFFICER WTNSS 144565800 04087130TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR087130A88830

Page 1 of 50

10-11-2008, 03:02 PM

Well the 5 rats "DK, DS, SC, DH, TP" will never have to worry about it happening to them. That would mean they would have to be productive police officers. How can you make an arrest if your always (hiding out) I mean sittinn in the office. It's a shame when your the new guy in the squad and they tell you to just do the min. and you'll be just fine. Why is it we never see the bikes on the road? How many miles does the Police Dept's new Harley have on it? And riding it to & from work doesn't count. (The one that TK pulled the winning key out of the pile, "Read the City spotlight paper") Now my question is will Capt. TK be reprimanded for lying in the city news paper? Probably NOT! We ALL know how the department WON that HARLEY. If you ask me & many of the officers around here the GOOD that SV did totally out weigh a couple of mistakes he might of made. With the BIGGEST mistakes was trying to work with the LAZY traffic division. How many DUI taks force, tickets, rodeo's, click it or tickets, have the traffic guys completed since SV has been out? Heck, how many of them have cleaned there bikes in the last year? Oh, I forgot that would mean they might actually be riding them, NOT! Well, I could go on & on but bottom line is WE ALL need to unite & HELP A BROTHER IN TROUBLE!

10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh Szezpanik, you did the most out of the backstabber squad with a whopping 23 pages of citations, you better watch out they may target you next.

SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 123489085 04005959TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR005959A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 126014135 04005959TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR005959A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 134455032 04018343TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR018343A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 144436904 04084389TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR084389A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150443966 04108437TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108437A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150444003 04108439TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108439A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 150444023 04108440TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062004TR108440A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 151682598 05001103TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001103A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152436425 05001090TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001090A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152611066 05001939TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR001939A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152611070 05002832TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002832A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 152936799 05002827TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002827A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 153078045 05002830TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR002830A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 153509706 05003426TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR003426A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 158435349 05034426TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR034426A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160124174 05045696TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR045696A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160451458 05049209TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR049209A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 160735287 05054786TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR054786A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 168063564 05098831TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR098831A88830
SZCZEPANIK OFFICER OF 168462525 05105927TI30A TRAFFIC - INFRACTION DISPOSITION ENTERED* 062005TR105927A88830

Page 1 of 23

Now becareful, some of them might be his wifes from when she worked in Lauderhill

10-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Yup, and you won't see articles like this one in the newspaper anymore with Lauderhill involved. This was how SVB was, always trying to make or department look good. He was closer to the other city's motormen than his own. That is because the other city's motormen worked just as hard as SVB and they had no respect for our other motormen. They thought of Duke, Doug, Debby, Steve, and Terry as jokes.

OFFICERS REV UP FOR RODEO POLICE USE ANNUAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT TO SHOWCASE SKILLS, RAISE FUNDS
South Florida Sun - Sentinel - Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Author: Sallie James
Date: Apr 12, 2008
Start Page: B.3
Section: Local
Text Word Count: 497

Document Text
Note: Informational box at end of text.
With engine revving, the officer on the big Harley dipped to the left, then lurched to the right, inching carefully around orange traffic cones Friday with seeming ease until his bike suddenly tipped.
The hoots and hollers from his raucous peers drowned out the grating sound of metal against asphalt. The officer was unhurt, although his ego may have suffered a scrape or two.
It was a scene that played out over and over as more than 100 motorcycle officers practiced behind the Pompano Citi Centre in preparation for Saturday's 19th annual Southeast Police Motorcycle Rodeo.
The event, which is free and open to the public, showcases riding skills and raises money for the families of slain law enforcement officers and for muscular dystrophy research.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., the public can watch officers from as far away as New Jersey and Canada test their riding skills against their colleagues from across the Southeast United States.
A 2008 Harley Davidson XLH Sportster 883 will be raffled at the end of the event.
"Most deputies and sheriffs are riding Harley Davidsons which weigh 750 to 800 pounds," said Broward Sheriff's Sgt. Allen Adkins. "To turn this motorcycle in an 18-foot radius is very hard. All these exercises test our skills with this heavy motorcycle."
The competition will be on courses littered with traffic cones behind the shopping center, at 1944 N. Federal Highway. The courses are identical to those used for training police officers.
"They can't touch a cone or put their foot down," said Dave Amchir, national president of the Wings of Gold Motorcycle Club, whose members serve as volunteer judges for the event.
Lee Girard, who works for the Charleston County Sheriff's Office in South Carolina, was impressed with the setup.
"It's challenging," he said Friday as he watched officer after officer attempt a tricky course called the "Fun Run."
"I made it about halfway. The cone patterns are tight, hard to turn. You've got to be careful. I laid my bike down," Girard said.
Shaun VanBeber, a Lauderhill motorcycle police officer who has competed in the event the past four years, agreed the course is tough.
"Some of the exercises are pretty tight," VanBeber said. "You can turn the bike in a 360-degree circle. Harley Davidson designed it to do that within 18 feet. If a circle is designated at 19 feet, you don't have much room for error."
Sallie James can be reached at sjames@sun-sentinel.com or 954-572-2019.
INFORMATIONAL BOX:
If you go
Southeast Police Motorcycle Rodeo
Where: Pompano Citi Centre, 1955 N. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach
When: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: Free
Charity: Proceeds benefit Concerns of Police Survivors and muscular dystrophy research

10-11-2008, 03:15 PM

Page 1 of 23

Now becareful, some of them might be his wifes from when she worked in LauderhillOh Yeah, so it should be about 5 pages for Doug.

10-12-2008, 03:16 PM
One of the Lauderhill 5 has to have a conscience. I believe one of you knows that the racial stuff is a lie and got pressured, threatened or coherced into lying too. Do the right thing and go to Sgt. Gordon and tell the truth. Sgt. Gordon is a good man and he would appreciate you being a man or woman about it and standing up for what is right. We are not talking about a silly I.A. we are talking about a man's life. Van will never be a cop ever agian with the racial allegations and he would even have a hard time finding a job at McDonalds with that background. What you are doing is wrong and totally unjustified. Van did so much to help all of you in traffic and you can't deny it. You all have your wish, he is out of traffic, just one of you step up and do the right thing before someone else does and you all go down. You can gain so much more respect from everyone for coming forward. Do what is right, everyone is counting on you. The hearing is on Monday the 20th and it is not looking good for Van.

10-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" and I dont beleive all this garbage I am reading. None of us did anything wrong and you all dont know the whole story behind the investigation. You all fail to see things from my point. You would have made the complaint also if you were in my shoes. I said it before and I'll say it again. I would do it all over again if I had to.

What I said was not even close to what you people are posting on here. Unless you see proof on here about what actually said, you need to keep quiet because you are passing judgement without all the facts.

Someone is resourseful enuff to get the ticket logs from the Clerk of the Court, well then I invite that same person to post quotes from the statements (afterall its public record) and let my statement speak for itself. Get my ststement from the case and post it on here, I have nothing to hide.

But no one has done that right? Thats because the truth will be out there and you people will look like jerks then!

10-12-2008, 04:40 PM
One of the Lauderhill 5 has to have a conscience. I believe one of you knows that the racial stuff is a lie and got pressured, threatened or coherced into lying too. Do the right thing and go to Sgt. Gordon and tell the truth. Sgt. Gordon is a good man and he would appreciate you being a man or woman about it and standing up for what is right. We are not talking about a silly I.A. we are talking about a man's life. Van will never be a cop ever agian with the racial allegations and he would even have a hard time finding a job at McDonalds with that background. What you are doing is wrong and totally unjustified. Van did so much to help all of you in traffic and you can't deny it. You all have your wish, he is out of traffic, just one of you step up and do the right thing before someone else does and you all go down. You can gain so much more respect from everyone for coming forward. Do what is right, everyone is counting on you. The hearing is on Monday the 20th and it is not looking good for Van.

I think he has been given enough chances. The more I read that file the more I understand why traffic ratted him out. Wherever he goes he screws up, don't you all remember when he had his gun taken from him after the altercation he had with his girlfriend? Look at what happened in Palm Beach with his trainer and she was an African-American women.

Let's face it he is not the smartest tool in the shed and he has brought this on himself. The only way he knows how to handle himself is either by cursing at you and threatening to kick youy a$$. As far as I am concerned there are more important things to worry about in the department then SVB, he made his bed and now he can lie in it.

And yes I agree he will never be a cop again but he can go back to being a bouncer or go work as a bodyguard or at a security company so he does have some options.

10-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey you, one of the Lauderhill four, are you one of the ones who didn't include the n-word in his or her statement? If so good for you, he only said you were lazy, huh? Stats prove that. I don't think anyone can argue with that. The stats, by the way consist of tickets, crashes, and any other work related issues, such as applying for grants, etc.

10-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" and I dont beleive all this garbage I am reading. None of us did anything wrong and you all dont know the whole story behind the investigation. You all fail to see things from my point. You would have made the complaint also if you were in my shoes. I said it before and I'll say it again. I would do it all over again if I had to.

What I said was not even close to what you people are posting on here. Unless you see proof on here about what actually said, you need to keep quiet because you are passing judgement without all the facts.

Someone is resourseful enuff to get the ticket logs from the Clerk of the Court, well then I invite that same person to post quotes from the statements (afterall its public record) and let my statement speak for itself. Get my ststement from the case and post it on here, I have nothing to hide.

But no one has done that right? Thats because the truth will be out there and you people will look like jerks then!

Well do us ALL a favor & make us look like jerks & post what you call the truth. We're dying to hear your side of it. It's a shame your a follower and not a leader like SV is.

10-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Well do us ALL a favor & make us look like jerks & post what you call the truth. We're dying to hear your side of it. It's a shame your a follower and not a leader like SV is.

However, VanBeber failed to complete his probationary period at the West Palm Beach police department and was dismissed in June 2001 for angry outbursts and repeated profanity toward his training officers, according to internal departmental documents obtained by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Sound familiar? :roll:

10-13-2008, 01:09 PM

But no one has done that right? Thats because the truth will be out there and you people will look like jerks then!Terry, you miss the point. You falsly labeled him a racist to get him fired. That is perjury. Everyone knows he swears like a drunken sailor and no one is saying he doesn't. You, of all people pulled the race card. The best place for you would be Dothan Alabama, your kind inbreeds like rabbits up there. You should take Doug with you and don't forget your white bed sheets. Watch what you say from now on, we are watching uuuuuu....... :shock:

10-13-2008, 01:30 PM

Sound familiar? :roll:
An officer accused last year of roughing up an elderly woman during a traffic stop has been cleared by the city and the Broward State Attorney's Office. Is that "cleared" big enough for you?

Residents flooded City Hall with complaints, questioning whether Gachette's arrest was racially motivated. Gachette is black. VanBeber is white. Hmmmm it seems like it is always racially motivated when a cop takes action.

Within two weeks of the incident, commissioners appointed a five- member citizen's panel to review the investigation. Ok, so I am sure it was not an all white panel.

In April, the allegations were ruled "unfounded" after a 10- month internal investigation by Lauderhill Police Sgt. Rick Rocco. More than 40 people were interviewed, including experts on the use of excessive force.
In case you missed the "cleared" here is some "unfounded" for ya. One question, if you believe that he had an "angry outburst" toward his "black female" training officer in Palm Beach because he is racist, then what is it called when he did the same to Terry, Doug, Steve Deborah and all the other white people he came in contact with? White on white crime? Terry, get off here with you nonsense, you are looking more and more like an a-hole just trying to convince himself he did the right thing. Take Duke and Doug with you.

10-13-2008, 01:38 PM

I think he has been given enough chances. The more I read that file the more I understand why traffic ratted him out. Wherever he goes he screws up, don't you all remember when he had his gun taken from him after the altercation he had with his girlfriend? Look at what happened in Palm Beach with his trainer and she was an African-American women.

Let's face it he is not the smartest tool in the shed and he has brought this on himself. The only way he knows how to handle himself is either by cursing at you and threatening to kick youy a$$. As far as I am concerned there are more important things to worry about in the department then SVB, he made his bed and now he can lie in it.

And yes I agree he will never be a cop again but he can go back to being a bouncer or go work as a bodyguard or at a security company so he does have some options.His girlfriend, a police officer also, filed a restraining order on him because she was angry at him for retreiving his bike from her home. If you are going to post facts, post all of them. No violence or threat of violence in that case. Wow, it does not end with you traffic rats. All you had to do was take pride in your job and produce some work, thats what you do in a special unit, not kick back and eat donuts. Stop dragging a good man's name through the mud to justify your erronious actions.

10-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Vanbeber, remember when you were part of a real team? Its amazing that you got along seeing that the Lauderhill 4 call you racist. Too bad this team weren't in traffic with you instead and they were way more diverse than the lauderhill 4. You know what, maybe there should be more diversity in traffic anyway, at least they wouldn't play around with the race card to cover up thier lazy streak like Shepanick, Corsnwan, Paine, Colson, And Harizwello did. Gone are the good old days when your team mate wasn't openly proud of being a rat (Paine).

CANES SURVIVE SCARE HAIL MARY GOES LONG; UM HANGS ON 19-14

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 1 Miami ALL EDITIONS
CHESTNUT HILL, Mass. -- This time the prayer wasn't answered.
The No. 1 Hurricanes barely survived a surreal scare Saturday to defeat Boston College 19-14 on a cool autumn night at Alumni Stadium.
In a dramatic finale, Boston College quarterback Glenn Foley conjured a finish spookily similar to BC's Miracle in Miami, a 47-45 upset of the `Canes back in 1984. On the game's final play, a fourth- and-28 from the Miami 44, Foley winged a pass and a prayer deep. This time the Hail Mary went unanswered. The pass fell incomplete in the end zone well beyond a pair of BC receivers.
With the final seconds ticking away, Foley made a capacity crowd of 32,071 hold its breath. Memories of Heisman Trophy winner Doug Flutie leaped to mind. It was his Hail Mary that beat Bernie Kosar and the `Canes.
Not this time. Flutie, who watched this thriller on the sidelines, was surely among the faithful who groaned in disappointment as the pass sailed long.
The `Canes (10-0) won, but they almost surely lost ground in the polls to No. 2 Washington. The `Canes were unimpressive just a week after grabbing the No. 1 ranking by upsetting former No. 1 Florida State 17-16 in Tallahassee. They made unranked Boston College (4-7) look like an Eastern power and Foley look every bit as good as Flutie was as a Heisman winner.
Foley put a charge into the crowd with touchdown passes of 2 yards to Mike Chmura and 20 yards to Clarence Cannon. He completed 21 of 36 for 241 yards.
The `Canes scored on a 3-yard run by Martin Patton, a 2-yard Gino Torretta to Coleman Bell touchdown pass and field goals of 36 and 38 yards by Carlos Huerta.
The `Canes were sloppy. They were called for a record 18 penalties. That surpassed by two the record they set in last year's Cotton Bowl.
Boston College turned what was supposed to be a rout into a nailbiter when Foley rifled a 20-yard touchdown pass to Cannon with 1:48 left in the third quarter. It pulled BC to 16-14.
UM defenders table set up the first score when linebacker Micheal Barrow intercepted Foley's pass on the third scrimmage play of the game.
Foley found Chmura in the left flat, but Barrow hit Chmura as the ball arrived and wrestled it away at BC's 30.
The `Canes immediately unleashed Steve McGuire. He barreled 15 yards up the middle on the first play and 8 yards on the second. Four plays later, Torretta faked to McGuire and found Bell in the back of the end zone for a 2-yard touchdown pass and a 6-0 lead. Huerta missed the extra point after holder Joe Moore bobbled the snap. Huerta scooped it up but missed a dropkick, never getting it far off the ground. It was apparent Huerta's timing was off with walk-on Shaun VanBeber snapping for the first time for injured Tom Patterson.
Foley put a charge into the crowd with some sharp play in marching the Eagles right back to take a 7-6 lead. Foley completed all three of his passes to keep a 74-yard drive alive. He beat UM's heavy rush on a 2-yard touchdown pass to Chmura with 7:10 left in the first quarter.
Foley's TD pass impressed. He faked play-action on first-and-goal from the 2, but the `Canes didn't bite. With defensive end Kevin Patrick hanging onto Foley, the quarterback winged a pass to the right flat of the end zone. Chmura dived, pulling it in fully extended.
It looked like a shootout was in order early when Torretta drove the `Canes back to regain the lead 9-7 on a 36-yard field goal. Bell figured prominently, catching passes of 10 and 18 yards.
BC punted, UM punted and BC punted again before the action picked up. The Eagles' defense put some life back into the crowd.
On the first play of a drive that started from his 18, Torretta rifled a down-and-out to Horace Copeland. The ball was jarred loose when cornerback Eric Shorter and linebacker Stephen Boyd sandwiched Copeland. Cornerback Charlie Brennan recovered at the 25.
The `Canes looked as if they might hold. On third-and-6, safety Charles Pharms leaped in front of Chmura in the left flat to knock away Foley's pass. A flag was thrown. Interference gave the Eagles first down at the 18. Five plays later, BC was primed to take the lead on a first-and-goal at the 4. But after Darnell Campbell ran right for 2 yards, Chuckie Dukes fumbled a pitch. Cornerback Ryan McNeil recovered at the 12.
After an exchange of punts, the `Canes found some rhythm. Patton took a screen pass from Torretta and juked for 30 yards. Patton ran 12 more off- tackle. Bell hauled in a 17-yard pass, and Darryl Spencer took a 10-yard pass to the 3. Patton then swept right for a touchdown to cap a 70-yard drive. Huerta's kick put UM ahead 16-7 with 2:26 to go.
BC was far from finished. Foley ably piloted the two-minute offense, completing five straight passes to UM's 42. Foley's 14-yard strike to Ivan Boyd gave the Eagles a first down at the UM 28 with 10 seconds left. BC passed on the field goal for one more play. The gamble failed on a controversial final play. Foley threw deep, but McNeil intercepted in the end zone. Replays showed McNeil dropped the ball.

10-14-2008, 02:54 AM
They should pull Payne and Szecpanik out of traffic and replace them with black officers? Just look at the unit, all white except for Duke who is Chinese. It is disgusting, is that one of the qualifications to get on with the traffic unit? Looks like a good ole boy network to me. Payne and Sczepaink will understand since they are so concerned about race. Do the right thing and diversify traffic. They the prejudice ones for saying those things about black people and claiming that Vanbebber said it, bunch of liers. God Don't like ugly.

Vic Makey
10-14-2008, 03:10 AM
Remove Entire Thread "Congrats to the Traffic Unit"

I emailed to Mod 426 tonight -

Mr. Moderator,

If you work in the Lauderhill Police Department or if you are a cop please erase this entire post as it is tearing the department up. We have so many problems and the allegations of racism by a couple of officers are infuriating the rank and file beyond normal. I believe that this is a bomb that only needs a small spark to explode and that by not removing this thread something stupid will be said or done that will ruin another person’s career.

M. Gordon

The folks that went to the Command Staff and voiced you concerns about another officer and your wellbeing are safe now that justice was served and should be able to work happily together and hopefully for all concerned a bit more productively for the citizens of Lauderhill. As for the rest of the rank and file who are looking at this mess … we have had the satisfaction to voice opinions but now we need to stop. I believe the Command, City and the Traffic Unit understand the strong feelings and concern we have on this matter. The cause each of you chose to fight should stay within and be handled in a private but professional manner. All of this entire mess started with secrecy, a paper and pen ... be the bigger person and let it end today! "We are better people"!!!

10-14-2008, 04:31 AM
Mr. Gordon I completely DISAGREE with your last post. As one of the parties being slammed in this on going saga, I have yet to see any PROOF that anybody gave "False Witness". I have asked those on this site (SVB) to post the transcripts and let them speak for themselves (the transcripts). And they have FAILED to do so!! Apparently people have enough time on their hands to "Cut and Paste" other silly things ranging from citations from the Clerks Office to past Football articles outlining a glorious catches, but STILL no transcripts so all can see the truth.

Don’t you for one minute ask for us officers to let this go! This forum was created to discuss issues; well the truth is always an issue and should be discussed until our last breath. This information is readily available and open to public scrutiny (Sunshine Law), so put this forum to its task and POST THE TRANSCRIPTS.

Seeing how Mr. Gordon has graciously stated on this site that he not only had access to the file, but read the whole thing. I put the task at his feet to pass the information along to those who do not have the same ability or fear a reprisal from the administration. I know Mr. Gordon has the ability to do so by simply scanning the pages into the computer and posting them on here as an attachment. I would think you would ALL like to see and read all the evidence prior to passing judgment on anybody. WHY HASNT THIS HAPPENED YET.

If Mr. Gordon feels it’s not his place, I can respect that. Then the task falls to SVB to post ALL the information to clear his name or lay his blame at the feet of those responsible. I feel that the fact this hasn’t been done is because THERE ARE NO STATEMENTS MADE AGAINST SVB. I should know.

There is an old adage “When you demand proof and all you get is a story, then the story is not worth telling.” I know what I said I want those accusers to hear the REAL truth as ugly as it may be !!

Vic Makey
10-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Mr. Gordon I completely DISAGREE with your last post. As one of the parties being slammed in this on going saga, I have yet to see any PROOF that anybody gave "False Witness". I have asked those on this site (SVB) to post the transcripts and let them speak for themselves (the transcripts). And they have FAILED to do so!! Apparently people have enough time on their hands to "Cut and Paste" other silly things ranging from citations from the Clerks Office to past Football articles outlining a glorious catches, but STILL no transcripts so all can see the truth.

Don’t you for one minute ask for us officers to let this go! This forum was created to discuss issues; well the truth is always an issue and should be discussed until our last breath. This information is readily available and open to public scrutiny (Sunshine Law), so put this forum to its task and POST THE TRANSCRIPTS.

Seeing how Mr. Gordon has graciously stated on this site that he not only had access to the file, but read the whole thing. I put the task at his feet to pass the information along to those who do not have the same ability or fear a reprisal from the administration. I know Mr. Gordon has the ability to do so by simply scanning the pages into the computer and posting them on here as an attachment. I would think you would ALL like to see and read all the evidence prior to passing judgment on anybody. WHY HASNT THIS HAPPENED YET.

If Mr. Gordon feels it’s not his place, I can respect that. Then the task falls to SVB to post ALL the information to clear his name or lay his blame at the feet of those responsible. I feel that the fact this hasn’t been done is because THERE ARE NO STATEMENTS MADE AGAINST SVB. I should know.

There is an old adage “When you demand proof and all you get is a story, then the story is not worth telling.” I know what I said I want those accusers to hear the REAL truth as ugly as it may be !!

Please let this go as it is over and your complaint was resolved. Mr. Gordon will not scan any pages or post anything on this site ... are you out of your mind. The bottom line to all of this is that each of you made a complaint and the complaint was investigated by a fair and impartial person. That person made a recommendation and the Command Staff acted in perfect accordance to what was allegedly heard, felt and believed by each of you. I never saw video or audio proof to your accusations so I do not know what other transcripts you would like me to provide. You now have the freedoms to work in a non hostile environment and without fear and reprisal. What more do you want? Do you believe any actions now will make you exonerated by your peers or looked upon as a hero … well that my friend will never happen as evident by the writings on this post!! So why continue this line of writing on LEO Affairs? I unlike others will not put myself out to be hung by a peer on this website and my request to remove this post was to elevate anyone else from that. The only task I have is in this whole mess is to care about the men and women in this department and I am trying to alleviate a problem before someone gets hurt. You did what you felt was best for you but truly how did you think you would be viewed by your peers?

M. Gordon

10-14-2008, 05:03 PM
They didn't realize how much Vanbeber was liked by his peers. They didn't think anyone would care, or notice he was not on duty, doing his job. Wow were they wrong. Where are they hiding now, sluffing off? Who's going to show productivitivity now? Perhaps in the Law Enforcement community employees don't have to show productivity, but in the civilian sector you do. I'm glad to see the stats of the officers, and would like to see the other stats, as to crashes, traffic homicides and whatever else that is a productivity file. That is, if there is one.

10-14-2008, 05:21 PM
whoever wrote about putting the "transcripts" on here had a good idea. I would love to read them.

10-14-2008, 05:30 PM
why don't the officers that made the complaints post what they said?

10-14-2008, 10:19 PM

Who ever wrote this posting is a coward. If you have a problem with Debby H. you have me, Tony H., and your department should freeze YOU OUT. Get your facts right then ge back to me.

10-15-2008, 01:30 AM
I bet SVB is too busy trying to keep this job that you so easily took from him. He has no time to come on here and watch you parade around letting everyone know that you are happy he's getting fired. He would die if he saw you riding around on the bike HE had won for the department. YOU did not win it, the key was not picked out of a raffle by some clown, he worked hard day and night at home and work to get that bike and other things for LPD. Now you going around bragging about the bike and the awards, "The Traffic Unit" won during the things SVB worked pretty much solo on. So stop asking him to come here and defend himself because he doesn't have to. You however have been posting way too much trying feebly to defend yourself... sounds like someone has a guilty concience. You are pathetic and weak little weasel. Go slime yourself onto that new Harley and write your ticket for the day before that bike rusts from non use like the others. While you sitting in your office hideaway eating donuts, look up "pride" in the dictionary and read about something you have no clue about. Oh and you want proof of "false witness", we all want proof of the allegations. The statements of a couple weaselly non hacker lazy traffic guys who have rear ends that are the exact size and shape of an office chair do not count as PROOF. I will ask Mr. Mackey's question to you again how did you think you would be viewed by your peers after you did this. No one will ever know the real reason you did this to SVB, we can only speculate that maybe you were jealous of all the work he did or maybe you just wanted an excuse to say the "n" word on tape without reprocussion, we will never know but SVB will be in the back of the unemployment line because you are a weasel. Be sure to watch what you do since you have no more friends.

10-15-2008, 02:07 AM
I bet SVB is too busy trying to keep this job that you so easily took from him. He has no time to come on here and watch you parade around letting everyone know that you are happy he's getting fired. He would die if he saw you riding around on the bike HE had won for the department. YOU did not win it, the key was not picked out of a raffle by some clown, he worked hard day and night at home and work to get that bike and other things for LPD. Now you going around bragging about the bike and the awards, "The Traffic Unit" won during the things SVB worked pretty much solo on. So stop asking him to come here and defend himself because he doesn't have to. You however have been posting way too much trying feebly to defend yourself... sounds like someone has a guilty concience. You are pathetic and weak little weasel. Go slime yourself onto that new Harley and write your ticket for the day before that bike rusts from non use like the others. While you sitting in your office hideaway eating donuts, look up "pride" in the dictionary and read about something you have no clue about. Oh and you want proof of "false witness", we all want proof of the allegations. The statements of a couple weaselly non hacker lazy traffic guys who have rear ends that are the exact size and shape of an office chair do not count as PROOF. I will ask Mr. Mackey's question to you again how did you think you would be viewed by your peers after you did this. No one will ever know the real reason you did this to SVB, we can only speculate that maybe you were jealous of all the work he did or maybe you just wanted an excuse to say the "n" word on tape without reprocussion, we will never know but SVB will be in the back of the unemployment line because you are a weasel. Be sure to watch what you do since you have no more friends.

Anyone talk to SVB? How is he doing? It is a damn shame if the man gets fired as it will end his career as a police officer. Let's all hope and pray that he doesn't get fired Monday.

10-15-2008, 09:35 AM

Who ever wrote this is a coward and an idiot. Sounds like some one who had there head in the sand and does not know crap about anything that goes on in YOUR department. GROW UP and stop hiding behind a computer! Tony Hierrezuelo

10-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Does anyone wonder if Doug has always been a liar? Wonder no more, interesting read here.

FDLE SHOULD PROBE DELRAY CASE
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Sun Sentinel - Fort Lauderdale
Date: Dec 9, 1988
Start Page: 30.A
Section: EDITORIAL
Text Word Count: 271

EDITORIALS ALL EDITIONS
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement should investigate the highly questionable manner in which two Delray Beach police officers handled a drunken-driving case involving a Broward County policeman to determine whether evidence was illegally withheld.
Palm Beach County prosecutors dropped charges against former Plantation officer Daniel Wagner Tuesday when they learned that a videotape that would have cleared Wagner had been withheld by the arresting policemen.
The Delray officers, Sgt. Tom Stufano and Doug Szczepanik, provided the State Attorney's Office only with a videotape in which Wagner refused to take roadside sobriety tests after his March 26 arrest.
The second tape, discovered by Wagner's attorney five months later, had been made prior to the submitted tape. It showed Wagner performing the tests flawlessly.
Wagner had needlessly complicated his case by flashing his badge to the arresting officers and asking, "Will this help me?"
Two months earlier, Stufano and Szczepanik had been criticized for citing "professional courtesy" as the reason they declined to arrest two Boynton Beach officers after smelling alcohol and marijuana in the policemen's car.
Stufano later resigned from the Delray Beach force during an internal investigation into witness tampering. Szczepanik has been suspended but was reinstated this week. Wagner still works for the Plantation police as a dispatcher, not a sworn officer.
Police officers are required by law to submit all relevant evidence to prosecutors. The wilful mishandling of evidence in the Wagner case appears to be symptomatic of more widespread ethical and procedural absuses in Delray Beach. An internal investigation isn't sufficient to restore public confidence in the department. State investigators should step in promptly.

10-16-2008, 01:00 AM
I wonder if these 2 were more victims of a crooked cop. They were cleared of any wrong doing, strange.

CHENEY OVERRULES POLICE CHIEF, WON'T FIRE OFFICER
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Author: JOSEPH C. NUNES, Staff Writer
Date: Jun 15, 1988
Start Page: 1.B
Text Word Count: 286

PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOYNTON BEACH -- Rejecting the police chief's recommendation, City Manager Peter Cheney has decided not to fire Sgt. Paul Sheridan.
After five months of deliberation and two dependency tests that showed Sheridan had no signs of alcoholism, Cheney wrote to Sheridan on Tuesday: "I now conclude that I will not terminate your employment for the incidents that took place on Jan. 3, 1988."
Sheridan and Sgt. Steve Grenier were stopped early that morning by Delray Beach police on North Federal Highway after their car was clocked at 67 mph in a 35 mph zone.
Delray Beach Sgt. Tom Stufano and officer Douglas Szczepanik said they smelled alcohol and marijuana, but Stufano told investigators that it was "professional courtesy" to let the two go, according to depositions.
"The decision has been made. As far as the city manager is concerned, it is over, but for me it will never be over," Sheridan said. "It is obvious he (Cheney) found out the truth."
Police Chief Edward Hillery had recommended that Cheney fire Sheridan because he thought that Sheridan had an alcohol abuse problem. Hillery was out of town on Tuesday and could not be reached for comment.
Sheridan and Grenier denied being intoxicated or smoking marijuana that night, but were suspended with pay during the investigation.
The department, along with the State Attorney's Office, investigated the incident, but neither proved improper behavior. Sheridan and Grenier later were reinstated and assigned to work as administrative desk sergeants.
Grenier said, "I expected the outcome. I never expected he would be terminated. There is no case here, no evidence and no misconduct. How could they decide anything but what they decided?"
Sheridan and Grenier remain on administrative duty.

10-16-2008, 01:05 AM
This sounds like this chief and city manager had a good idea. Fire that shady character.

DELRAY POLICE TRAFFIC OFFICER FIRED FOR LYING
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Author: LARRY BARSZEWSKI, Staff Writer
Date: Jun 17, 1989
Start Page: 3.B
Text Word Count: 435

PALM BEACH COUNTY
DELRAY BEACH -- City Manager Walter Barry, acting on the recommendation of Police Chief Charles Kilgore, fired Traffic Officer Doug Szczepanik on Friday for lying to his supervisors.
Szczepanik, a five-year member of the department who specialized in making drunken-driving arrests, violated the department's code of ethics, ordered another officer to falsify an accident report and disobeyed orders, officials said.
"At first blush, it could appear the basis for the termination was trivial," Barry said. "It's a culmination of things, small things, but a culmination of things that builds. ... It's pretty clear the guy can no longer be an effective law-enforcement officer in our department."
Barry Krischer, Szczepanik's attorney, could not be reached for comment on Friday, but he had indicated earlier that he would appeal an unfavorable ruling. The police union's contract gives Szczepanik 15 days to request that the matter be submitted to an outside arbiter.
Kilgore was pleased that Barry supported the recommended firing and said he wants to move on to other matters.
"It's just an unfortunate situation that came about," Kilgore said. "I hope this will conclude what has been a bad year for the department in terminations of employees."
Sgt. Tom Stufano, Szczepanik's supervisor, resigned shortly after it was learned he had withheld a videotape of a sobriety test of an off-duty Plantation police officer stopped in the city. That incident also involved Szczepanik, with officials saying he lied to them about it.
Barry fired Sgt. Tom Meister last year based on reports he made repeated on- duty visits to a 16-year-old police volunteer worker and took beer to her home one weekend when her parents were not there. The city rehired Meister in March after an arbiter's ruling, but Meister resigned last week.
Sgt. Stuart Cohen resigned in March because of circumstances Kilgore did not divulge at the time, although he said they were "embarrassing to the department."
Barry said part of his decision to fire Szczepanik stemmed from questionable information the officer supplied during his May 30 hearing. Szczepanik told Barry that Delray Beach officers do not find their fellow officers at fault in traffic accidents, but a one-year review of the record showed officers "at fault" in 23 of 114 accidents involving them, Barry said.
"It became apparent there were at least three or four other examples of untruthfulness (during the hearing) -- I don't want to say lies," Barry said.
Barry also said Szczepanik received a high number of citizen complaints. Two suits were filed against him recently claiming Szczepanik committed assaults during two traffic stops.

10-16-2008, 01:16 AM
[quote="THE DIRT ON DOUG"]Does anyone wonder if Doug has always been a liar? Wonder no more, interesting read here.

[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]

EDITORIALS ALL EDITIONS
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement should investigate the highly questionable manner in which two Delray Beach police officers handled a drunken-driving case involving a Broward County policeman to determine whether evidence was illegally withheld.
Palm Beach County prosecutors dropped charges against former Plantation officer Daniel Wagner Tuesday when they learned that a videotape that would have cleared Wagner had been withheld by the arresting policemen.
The Delray officers, Sgt. Tom Stufano and Doug Szczepanik, provided the State Attorney's Office only with a videotape in which Wagner refused to take roadside sobriety tests after his March 26 arrest.
The second tape, discovered by Wagner's attorney five months later, had been made prior to the submitted tape. It showed Wagner performing the tests flawlessly.
Wagner had needlessly complicated his case by flashing his badge to the arresting officers and asking, "Will this help me?"
Two months earlier, Stufano and Szczepanik had been criticized for citing "professional courtesy" as the reason they declined to arrest two Boynton Beach officers after smelling alcohol and marijuana in the policemen's car.
Stufano later resigned from the Delray Beach force during an internal investigation into witness tampering. Szczepanik has been suspended but was reinstated this week. Wagner still works for the Plantation police as a dispatcher, not a sworn officer.
Police officers are required by law to submit all relevant evidence to prosecutors. The wilful mishandling of evidence in the Wagner case appears to be symptomatic of more widespread ethical and procedural absuses in Delray Beach. An internal investigation isn't sufficient to restore public confidence in the department. State investigators should step in promptly.[/quote/]

Good try but it would have been nice if you got the whole story and not just an editorial that was written based on an opinion, not fact. We have the case file if you are interested in reading it, as well as all of the newspapar articles. Unfortunately you failed to print that Officer Wagner blew a .15 on that particular evening, he was not completely innocent of any wrongdoing. I believe I also have a copy of the police dispatch tape in which a 10-31 was called out because Officer Wagner was traveling over 100 miles an hour and refused to pull over for approximately 5 miles. Fortunatley for him, his father was police chief of Hallandale PD at the time and many strings were pulled. I see you have resorted to distorting the facts as usual Shaun, this seems to be a habit in a sad effort to make you look good. Any and all files in reference to Doug's past were well known by Lauderhill Police well before he was hired.
Your pitiful attempts to try to discredit those who know the truth about you, Shaun VanBeber, is sad and pathetic. I guess you have your work cut out for you if you are gonna try to dig up useless past incidents on all 18 witnesses. I also think that you are scraping the barrel by solicting civilians to vouch for your so-called credability.

10-16-2008, 02:14 AM
[quote="THE DIRT ON DOUG":1zzy398q]Does anyone wonder if Doug has always been a liar? Wonder no more, interesting read here.

[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]

EDITORIALS ALL EDITIONS
Police officers are required by law to submit all relevant evidence to prosecutors. The wilful mishandling of evidence in the Wagner case appears to be symptomatic of more widespread ethical and procedural absuses in Delray Beach. An internal investigation isn't sufficient to restore public confidence in the department. State investigators should step in promptly.[/quote/]

Good try but it would have been nice if you got the whole story and not just an editorial that was written based on an opinion, not fact. We have the case file if you are interested in reading it, as well as all of the newspapar articles. Unfortunately you failed to print that Officer Wagner blew a .15 on that particular evening, he was not completely innocent of any wrongdoing. I believe I also have a copy of the police dispatch tape in which a 10-31 was called out because Officer Wagner was traveling over 100 miles an hour and refused to pull over for approximately 5 miles. Fortunatley for him, his father was police chief of Hallandale PD at the time and many strings were pulled. I see you have resorted to distorting the facts as usual Shaun, this seems to be a habit in a sad effort to make you look good. Any and all files in reference to Doug's past were well known by Lauderhill Police well before he was hired.
Your pitiful attempts to try to discredit those who know the truth about you, Shaun VanBeber, is sad and pathetic. I guess you have your work cut out for you if you are gonna try to dig up useless past incidents on all 18 witnesses. I also think that you are scraping the barrel by solicting civilians to vouch for your so-called credability.[/quote:1zzy398q]Uh, hi, I am assuming you are Doug's wife. I put those articles there. You see, Shaun is well liked by just about everyone except for your idiot husband and his co-conspirators. Everyone avoids your husband because of his unpredictable and scary behavior and really don't like him (Probably as a result of his repeated steriod use in the 80's). Don't make people to start disliking you too. Keep your mouth shut and sit down.

10-16-2008, 03:01 AM
What civilians is he planning on having vouch his credibility?

10-16-2008, 03:46 AM
Allow me a moment to distract your attention from the bitter infighting between Lorraine Szczepanik and the rest of the world who appears to be against her man.

I wanted to comment on the apparent success of the Department in scaring those into not providing letters on SVB's behalf. It is very apparent that the actions and threats of the P.D. have had a profound affect on those with a weak stomach and a timid heart. I am dismayed that even officers who have recently gone thru their own battle with the City, refused to provide a simple letter for SVB when asked. These people even freely admitted it was because they were AFFRAID. This should sicken all of you as it does me.

Shawn please keep in mind those who have come to your aid and those who refused, even after you were there for them as they looked at possible termination.

Help those who need it because not only is it the right thing to do, but you may need their help in the future.

10-16-2008, 12:40 PM

Don't depend on someone else to gather the facts --go across the street and read them for yourself. Last I checked Gordon is not the City Mgr. U guys are out of control with this issue. U all jump on any bandwagon that comes along with the only facts coming from the person that is in hot water. Shaun is a hard worker...no one is denying that. But we can also not deny all the many complaints he rec'd excluding the Traffic Units complaint.

10-16-2008, 01:21 PM
Congratulations, what gave it away, the fact that I signed my name to my post...how did you figure out I was Doug's wife??You must be a brain surgeon or a detective!!! Let me make something perfectly clear, I do not care who likes or dislikes me, neither does Doug or Terry, or Duke...I'll even go out on a limb and say neither does Debbie or Steve (or even the other 18 or so individuals that were interviewed). If they did, they would never have had the veracity to stand up and do the right thing. I'm sorry do you know the meaning of the word...VERACITY...????? I will not sit down and shut up, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you obviously know nothing about me. I will however, at this point, only because there is no intelligent rhetoric worth addressing anymore on this site, refrain from any further comments. This thread is clearly not worth anymore replies. I have too much sagacity to trade remarks with those individuals who continue to exude ignorance, misinformation, and an obtuse character. You have lost sight of the issue here...and at this point the issue will be decided at a level that is much higher than yours and mine!!! Who appointed you the spokesperson for the agency to decide who likes or dislikes either me or Doug??? I would be careful who you think you are speaking for it could come back and bite you (is that why you made it so clear by posting your name to your work...oh I am sorry you are a coward with a doltish character who is afraid to put your name to what you write). If I am correct only myself and Tony Hierrezuelo have had the audicity to sign our names and defend our spouses, what does that say???
Time to put up or shut up because judgement day is coming!!!!
Oh and by the way both Doug and I sleep fine at night :lol:

10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Allow me a moment to distract your attention from the bitter infighting between Lorraine Szczepanik and the rest of the world who appears to be against her man.

I wanted to comment on the apparent success of the Department in scaring those into not providing letters on SVB's behalf. It is very apparent that the actions and threats of the P.D. have had a profound affect on those with a weak stomach and a timid heart. I am dismayed that even officers who have recently gone thru their own battle with the City, refused to provide a simple letter for SVB when asked. These people even freely admitted it was because they were AFFRAID. This should sicken all of you as it does me.

Shawn please keep in mind those who have come to your aid and those who refused, even after you were there for them as they looked at possible termination.

Help those who need it because not only is it the right thing to do, but you may need their help in the future.

I am a true guest to this site and feel that you guys just need to let SVB fight his battle peacefully. You guys are not doing him any good by stirring up the issue. OK the TRAFFIC UNIT are rats, so what? So are a lot of people on this planet. Are you hoping that someone reading this will fire them all? Just stay away from them if this is how you feel and just go on with your life and just be grateful it is not being done to you. As far as the message above, i do not understand how grown adult could put each other down like that. Also, unless this SVB writing, no one has the right to judge why someone should or should not write a letter for someone else. Lastly, if someone feels betrayed why doesn't he confront his betrayers face to face. Just start being adults, PLEASE!!!!

10-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Congratulations, what gave it away, the fact that I signed my name to my post...how did you figure out I was Doug's wife??You must be a brain surgeon or a detective!!! Let me make something perfectly clear, I do not care who likes or dislikes me, neither does Doug or Terry, or Duke...I'll even go out on a limb and say neither does Debbie or Steve (or even the other 18 or so individuals that were interviewed). If they did, they would never have had the veracity to stand up and do the right thing. I'm sorry do you know the meaning of the word...VERACITY...????? I will not sit down and shut up, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you obviously know nothing about me. I will however, at this point, only because there is no intelligent rhetoric worth addressing anymore on this site, refrain from any further comments. This thread is clearly not worth anymore replies. I have too much sagacity to trade remarks with those individuals who continue to exude ignorance, misinformation, and an obtuse character. You have lost sight of the issue here...and at this point the issue will be decided at a level that is much higher than yours and mine!!! Who appointed you the spokesperson for the agency to decide who likes or dislikes either me or Doug??? I would be careful who you think you are speaking for it could come back and bite you (is that why you made it so clear by posting your name to your work...oh I am sorry you are a coward with a doltish character who is afraid to put your name to what you write). If I am correct only myself and Tony Hierrezuelo have had the audicity to sign our names and defend our spouses, what does that say???

To be honest with you Loraine, we all have lost count of how many times you have stated "I will however, at this point, only because there is no intelligent rhetoric worth addressing anymore on this site, refrain from any further comments.".

You also hve been asked seneral times not to come back. But here you are still sounding like a crazy person. When will you learn you and yours have no support here, and I am sure there are bigger issues you should be spending your time on

Vic Makey
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM

Mrs. Lorraine Szczepanik,

I do not know you from the next person but I have been told you were a very good police officer and you were well liked at Lauderhill. With that being said I have asked the Moderator to remove this post and I have tried to get people to stop writing in this thread.

This issue just will not die and go away. What do you expect from people who cared about SV? Are they not allowed the “VERACITY” to the truth or what they think is the truth? I don’t agree with the blatant slams that have occurred or digging up old dirty on a person or family and I have not done that.

Have you ever lost someone or something in police work that you did not think was fair or just? As you fight the cause for your Husband do you expect others not to fight a cause for SV? I do admire your willingness to come forward and face people but others also have those same convictions for SV. Most of the department liked SV and to be honest it hurts when you lose an officer. What do you expect? What can’t you understand … people have feelings and when they are hurt or feel betrayed they lash out … you are an intelligent woman and you of all people should understand human nature you’re a cop, a mother and a wife. We fight when we grieve the loss of a brother officer and nothing can change that.

A person does not need a bond of marriage to fight for another person in a cause they feel is unjust … you and I do that daily in police work. I don’t know what is right and wrong in this issue (I do have my opinions that appear to be different from yours) but these need to be a private matter and not something aired on a public forum.

My name is Michael Gordon (Penname “Vic Makey”) and if you have not noticed … I like you sign my name. You know the number to the PD and I will be back in town on Monday. I strongly invite you to join me in the LHPD IA Office at which time I will provide the IA Sergeant with my personal and work IP Address and the IP Address to the hotel I am staying at and have been at for the last 6 days in North Carolina. I assure you that you will find nothing negative from me concerning you (I have no feelings towards you either way). I will print out my comments and posts (only mine) in this thread and if you feel so strongly that I (Michael Gordon) have in anyway harmed your name please make your IA complaint at that time in front of me and to my face.

Like you I have nothing to hide and I refuse to be bullied or threatened by anyone. I think you wrote: “I would be careful who you think you are speaking for it could come back and bite you (is that why you made it so clear by posting your name to your work...oh I am sorry you are a coward with a doltish character who is afraid to put your name to what you write)” . Well Mrs. Szczepanik if you are referring to me I will meet you in the IA Office and you can write your formal complaint and afford me the legal recourse when discovery is made. Let’s not hide anymore and use this forum to for childish means. Ball is in your court and I have nothing to hide from you or anyone in the department.

I would suggest you contact the Moderator and he will verify that I have attempted to close the thread and most likely reiterate that I attempt to be positive with my writings.

M Gordon

10-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Definition of "A problem" - Bringing your computer on vacation to North Carolina to check Leo Affairs

Time to get help

10-16-2008, 10:24 PM
The point is Mrs. Rat is the old dirty laundry about your husband shows a pattern of lying and cheating along with many of the things he charged SVB with. How can the city belive his word. He has a past which includes conspiring with other officers. Here is an article that sums it all up.

BREAK --IN THE-- RANKS FLORIDA'S POLICE LICENSING SYSTEM OFTEN FAILS TO WEED OUT OFFICERS ACCUSED OF MISCONDUCT. LITTLE OR NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THOUSANDS OF CASES OF POLICE MISDEEDS SINCE 1981, A SUN- SENTINEL INVESTIGATION HAS FOUND. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES.
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Author: FRED SCHULTE and MARGO HARAKAS, Staff Writers
Date: Jul 21, 1991
Start Page: 15.A
Text Word Count: 1466

ABOVE THE LAW THE SERIES ALL EDITIONS
BELLE GLADE
Robert L. Martin may well prefer to forget the charges brought against him in Orlando in 1980: two counts of exposing his sexual organs, records state.
By lying about his crime, he became a licensed police officer and landed a job with the Belle Glade Police Department.
His case shows the powerlessness felt by some members of Florida's Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, set up to bar undesirables from police work.
"How, when this man was convicted of a crime in 1980, was he certified as a police officer in 1988?" asked an incredulous Commissioner C. Ed DePuy at a May hearing.
Martin thwarted the process simply by checking "no" on part of the Belle Glade application form that asked if he had been convicted of a crime, records show.
The deception did not show up during the normal computer background check, said Belle Glade Police Chief Michael Miller. He said he learned of Martin's past from a telephone tip.
Confronted with the truth, Martin at first lied to protect his job. But four months after being hired, he was asked to leave.
Chief Miller would not discuss details of Martin's Orlando case. The court records have since been purged. Several efforts to reach Martin for comment failed.
Alerted by Belle Glade police that his departure was an "undesirable separation," the commission began investigating Martin in March 1989.
The inquiry did not deter police in South Bay, a small town southwest of Belle Glade, from hiring Martin -- and allowing him to work with children.
In fact, South Bay Police Chief Roy L. Humston defended Martin during the commission review.
Citing Humston's support, a state hearing officer in January veered away from revocation. He decided Martin should be reprimanded and his license suspended for six months.
Martin pleaded for leniency before the full commission, which makes the final decision on revocation. He asked that his suspension be retroactive so he could continue the youth programs he had started.
But some commissioners were outraged that Martin was working with children and had the gall to ask them for a break.
"It's a travesty of justice," said Commissioner Bobby R. Burkett, head of the Florida Highway Patrol.
Despite their feelings, commissioners upheld the hearing officer. Martin could be back in uniform before Christmas.
Not at South Bay, though. Chief Humston has since soured on Martin, who was suspended for two days in April after improperly firing a warning shot at fleeing suspects in a stolen-car case. Martin quit in May.
"This kind of officer is what's wrong with the police side of the criminal justice system," Burkett said. "It defeats the entire purpose of what we're trying to do here."
LAKE WORTH
Muscle-cop Carl Swiger cut a tough swath on the streets of Lake Worth. The problem was that criminals were not the only ones who feared the sometimes impulsive ex-Marine.
Swiger's bully tactics and other allegations of misconduct got him booted off the force -- twice.
Swiger was fired in June 1988 after he and a fellow officer were charged with stealing $300 from a car. While several witnesses, all of whom passed lie detector tests, swore they saw the officers take the money, a jury found the pair innocent.
Swiger won reinstatement in June 1989 through arbitration. But complaints from his past prompted new investigations.
On May 18, 1988, Swiger had walked into a Cumberland Farms Store, threw out the customers, locked the door, and held the manager until she gave him the address of a store clerk, records state.
Days before, Swiger had observed the clerk sell beer to a minor. So for 20 to 30 minutes, Swiger forced a shutdown while the manager tried to track down the clerk's address.
Also in May 1988, Swiger attacked a young male prostitute during a city crackdown on prostitution and drug sales.
Swiger kicked the man in the buttocks with such force that the man was lifted off the ground, police documents show.
The victim later told investigators he had been beaten by Swiger three times but had been afraid to report it. Swiger admitted kicking the man, but said he was only following a city directive to clear undesirables from the streets.
These incidents led Lake Worth police to fire Swiger again in September 1989 -- and to report his conduct to the police-licensing board.
Swiger is fighting to hold onto his career.
A state hearing officer recommended in October 1990 that Swiger's license be revoked. He said Swiger's actions raised "substantial doubts about his respect for the law and the rights of others."
While Swiger awaits a final decision, he yearns to be back in uniform. He has been considered for a police job in Boynton Beach, but the application is on hold pending the outcome of his license hearing, a department spokesman said.
"My profession is a police officer," Swiger said. "That's what I do best."

DELRAY BEACH
A Delray Beach police investigator suspected the use of muscle- building drugs was the reason for changes in the size and behavior of motorcycle officer Doug Szczepanik.
Szczepanik had six times the average number of complaints during one 15-month period, a time he had "bulked up" while weightlifting. Because steroids are known to make users aggressive, even violent, the investigator thought Szczepanik was using the drugs.
Between May 1986 and July 1987, citizens came forward eight times to complain of Szczepanik's profanity, discourtesy and excessive force. Five times during that period he was in trouble with his bosses for offenses ranging from lying to neglect of duty.
His behavior was "explosive" and "aggressive" and he demonstrated an "increased violence potential," a July 1987 internal affairs report concluded.
Szczepanik was not tested for steroid use because the city's contract with its police force forbade it. No charges were brought.
Two years later, he was named in two brutality suits. One man arrested for driving under the influence said that Szczepanik kicked and beat him and jabbed him with a needle to withdraw blood for alcohol testing.
The first is pending; the second was settled.
But it was not complaints of excessive force that cost Szczepanik his police job in June 1989.
He was fired for lying, ordering another officer to falsify an accident report, disobeying orders, giving preferential treatment to a Plantation police officer pulled over on suspicion of drunken driving -- and perjury, records state.
But in an agreement with the city, he was rehired and allowed to resign the same day "for personal reasons."
However, a month before the deal was signed, the police-licensing commission began reviewing the facts of Szczepanik's departure.
Two years later, his license-revocation case drags on with no resolution in sight.
Szczepanik has asked for a hearing to contest the charges. It can be years before a verdict is rendered.
In the meantime, Szczepanik is free to pursue police work.
Szczepanik refused to comment through his attorney.

HALLANDALE
Michael Beckman can work in any Florida police department that will hire him -- even though he was put on trial for sexual battery in 1988 and was sexually involved with a minor three years earlier.
Beckman was acquitted on the charge of sexually assaulting a 20- year-old waitress one night in January 1988. The woman was so mangled and bloodied that she needed surgery after the attack, allegedly in the front seat of Beckman's car.
Hallandale police did not wait for Beckman's trial to discipline the six-year veteran. They fired him in February 1988, an action upheld by the city's review board. The board found Beckman guilty of misconduct in escorting the underage woman to a bar for drinks.
Beckman's firing triggered a review by the state's police- licensing commission, which unearthed another sexual complaint.
A 17-year-old Hallandale High School senior in April 1985 had reported having an affair with Beckman, then 26. While refusing to press criminal charges, the girl's father demanded that police do something.
Beckman could have faced jail or loss of his police license for having sex with a minor, records state.
Hallandale police gave Beckman an oral reprimand and ordered him to stay away from the girl, commission records state.
But commissioners decided that neither incident was serious enough to strip Beckman of his badge. No records could be found to explain the decision.
While Beckman paid no penalty, at least four other cops have lost their licenses in recent years for having sex with a juvenile, records show.

How did Doug keep his job?

10-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Sounds like Doug and Shaun should have been best buds according to the allegations against Shaun. Why you turned your soul mate in Doug?

SUIT ACCUSES DELRAY OFFICER IN BEATING
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Date: May 27, 1989
Start Page: 11.B
Text Word Count: 117

PALM BEACH COUNTY
A man arrested in August on charges of driving while impaired claims he was beaten and kicked by a Delray Beach police officer who then forcibly drew blood from him, according to a lawsuit filed on Friday in Circuit Court.
Lawrence Kilper claims that Officer Douglas Szczepanik beat him on Aug. 27 or 28, 1988, and then, with the help of other officers, held him to the floor of the Delray Beach Police Department and took blood, according to the lawsuit.
Szczepanik has been recommended for firing by police administrators for lying to prosecutors and to police supervisors about a number of things, including absenteeism and DUI arrest records. He is appealing that recommendation.

10-16-2008, 10:41 PM
What a loose cannon.

SUIT FILED AGAINST OFFICERS
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Author: Staff reports
Date: Jun 3, 1989
Start Page: 3.B
Text Word Count: 146

PALM BEACH COUNTY
Two men stopped for a traffic infraction claim two Delray Beach police officers violated their civil rights by assaulting them, according to a lawsuit filed on Friday in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
The lawsuit is the second in two weeks against Officer Douglas Szczepanik, whose firing has been recommended in connection with charges of absenteeism and lying to prosecutors about drunken- driving arrests.
In the suit filed on Friday, which also names the city of Delray Beach and Officer Jeffrey Caldwell as defendants, Jeffrey Graham and Maurice White claim that Szczepanik stopped the car driven by Graham on Feb. 24, 1986, and then struck Graham in the the face with the aluminum box used as a container for traffic citations.
Caldwell assaulted White, the suit says.
Szczepanik was sued on May 26 by Lawrence Kilper, who claimed that the officer battered him.

10-17-2008, 10:52 PM

Who ever wrote this is a coward and an idiot. Sounds like some one who had there head in the sand and does not know crap about anything that goes on in YOUR department. GROW UP and stop hiding behind a computer! Tony HierrezueloWell, Tony H. everyone here is a coward except you. Get over it or don't read here, its your heart attack.

10-18-2008, 04:59 AM
Shaun, I don't know if you read all these post or not but if you do please know you are very much liked and respected. PLEASE, don't give up & fight to the end! We all know it's going to be a long hard road but all your TRUE friends will be there for you. Good luck in whatever happens Monday & know my prayers are with you.

10-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Shaun Monday is coming up fast. We are all pulling for you even though I didn't write a letter (You know why), you are in my thoughts and prayers. no matter what happens you are always going to be my brother. I know that even if it goes bad Monday, you are the type that would still help me or anyone out if they need help with anything police related. Thank you for being there for all of us, we learned many valuable things from you while you were here. Good Luck!

10-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Hope all goes well on Monday, can't wait to work the road with you in blue where we will have your back and produce more than the traffic unit together on the east side.

10-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Hope all goes well on Monday, can't wait to work the road with you in blue where we will have your back and produce more than the traffic unit together on the east side.

Did SVB get a new job already at another agency? Good for him.

10-19-2008, 09:18 PM

Did SVB get a new job already at another agency? Good for him.I think those were good wishes for SVB to keep his job at Lauderhill since his hearing is on monday.
Anyways big guy hopefully Faranda will do the right thing for you, good luck. I hope all is well with you and your family.

10-20-2008, 01:17 AM
We're all praying for you Shaun

10-20-2008, 01:22 AM
We're all praying for you Shaun

Anyone know what time his hearing is at? Hopefully they will just give him a slap on the wrist or demotion.

10-20-2008, 10:54 AM
10:00 A.M. Chuck, do the right thing and see through the B.S. We need this valuable man on our team.

10-21-2008, 01:11 AM
10:00 A.M. Chuck, do the right thing and see through the B.S. We need this valuable man on our team.

So what happened at the meeting, does anyone have any news?

10-31-2008, 10:30 PM
This monday is the day. Good luck SV.

11-02-2008, 12:26 PM
The city did 1 thing right, they saw through the nonsense and gave UT his job back. Lets hope they do it agin for SV. They may have a hard time cutting through the BS because they laid it on so thick, break out the chain saw for this one boys.

11-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Good luck SV

11-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Any word, is he still employed with us? Lets all hope and pray the city manager sees the true intentions of the complainants.

11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
He's gone and they could not be more proud of it. One slip up out of any one of them and straight to city hall i will go.

11-28-2008, 01:08 AM
Yes we are. We have proven we can't be touched. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you, get in our way and watch out !!

11-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Yes we are. We have proven we can't be touched. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you, get in our way and watch out !!
Wow, you really sound like an alpha hotel. There's a special place in h*** for people like you

11-29-2008, 01:56 AM
Im not the evil one. He got fired (LMAO)

11-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Im not the evil one. He got fired (LMAO)

:devil: Get A Life :devil:

11-29-2008, 04:48 PM
I have one.......and a JOB !!

11-29-2008, 06:31 PM
I think I will come into work a little late on Monday and ride the "NEW" motorcycle around the City ALL day. I may even try to top my last weeks ticket quota. I think I will write 3 tickets on Monday. Dosent matter how many I write. I dont have to listen to certain people anymore about how much, or how little I WANT TO DO.

Life is perfect for us now. I dont think I have ever seen people smile so much around the office. I wonder why?

11-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I have one.......and a JOB !!and an ugly baby!!

11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Dude....seriously that was the best you got?!?!?

12-02-2008, 04:25 AM
134i1z
I think I will come into work a little late on Monday and ride the "NEW" motorcycle around the City ALL day. I may even try to top my last weeks ticket quota. I think I will write 3 tickets on Monday. Dosent matter how many I write. I dont have to listen to certain people anymore about how much, or how little I WANT TO DO.

Life is perfect for us now. I dont think I have ever seen people smile so much around the office. I wonder why?

So, did any of you traffic guys get off your a$$ and ride today, I think not.... Did any of you write ANY tickets last month? Probably not.... So tell us how many miles do those bikes have on them? To & from work don't count. Did any of you traffic guys make it to the Battle of the Beaches Bike Rodeo in Daytona this year? Oh I forgot that means you'd have to get out of the office and pratice riding. Well keep being lazy and show us how much you don't do. Not that we don't already know. And another thing, are you guys EVER going to clean the bikes or your boots? We know appearence doesn't mean much to you guys but come on you make the whole dept look bad. Atleast the lauderhill residents know they can speed and run all the red lights they want to now. When was the last time one of you guys went to traffic court?

12-02-2008, 04:07 PM
You know what... everything you said is 100% TRUE. You know what... I STILL GET PAID THE SAME !!! Life is great for us know. We can actually work less, get the same pay, have no problems with the Admin. And now we dont have people like you *****IN in our ear all day.

I love coming to work. Its like a vacation everyday, but with a paycheck.

P.S. There is no way anybody can stop us. I am putting some mileage on the new bike.....as I ride it up and down EASY STREET !!

01-01-2009, 03:31 AM
:devil: :devil: Can you say KARMA! :devil: :devil: First DS then TP who's next? Watch out DK... :evil:

01-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Thats such an empty threat the traffic guys are totally in the clear. You can say what you want, but there isnt a lick of proof the traffic guys have done anything wrong. I gatta be honest with you people who come one here and rant and rave about what happened. The issue has been so played out its now a laffing joke. SV is gone and wont be back. He got a good job and dosent want to come back. Case closed.

You people who refuse to let the issue go longer then SV would even let it go are just pathetic. Your the ones were are laffing at. Just let it go and stop making yourself look like a fool. Besides no one is even listening about it anymore.

Time to start OBSESSING over something else Like why wount they give TM a new truck. There is a topic for your nextobsession.

01-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Thats such an empty threat the traffic guys are totally in the clear. You can say what you want, but there isnt a lick of proof the traffic guys have done anything wrong. I gatta be honest with you people who come one here and rant and rave about what happened. The issue has been so played out its now a laffing joke. SV is gone and wont be back. He got a good job and dosent want to come back. Case closed.

You people who refuse to let the issue go longer then SV would even let it go are just pathetic. Your the ones were are laffing at. Just let it go and stop making yourself look like a fool. Besides no one is even listening about it anymore.

Time to start OBSESSING over something else Like why wount they give TM a new truck. There is a topic for your nextobsession.

Who made a threat? I didn't read a threat in the above blog. Boy you traffic guys are pretty sensitive. What's the matter, are you feeling guilty? Maybe we won't (NOT WOUNT) quit OBSESSING over it because it wasn't right. This is what happens when your a good person and make friends every where you go.

01-01-2009, 11:55 PM
If you look at the time of the posting. The traffic unit was working till the early morning on New year day. Approx 0330 to be exact.
Whoever is making the posting should mind their own business.
I also think before there was a blog, websites and the internet generation things was handle differently. I have to admit I think life at work was alot less hostile between co-workers.
Its very hard to know who is generating all these posting. You can guess all you want but anyone can be posting all of this.
It can be one or two persons or more doing all of this. It maybe someone who is no longer working for LPD.
Just a thought..... Nothing hostile. Happy Holidays to all...

07-23-2014, 07:43 AM
The point is Mrs. Rat is the old dirty laundry about your husband shows a pattern of lying and cheating along with many of the things he charged SVB with. How can the city belive his word. He has a past which includes conspiring with other officers. Here is an article that sums it all up.

BREAK --IN THE-- RANKS FLORIDA'S POLICE LICENSING SYSTEM OFTEN FAILS TO WEED OUT OFFICERS ACCUSED OF MISCONDUCT. LITTLE OR NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THOUSANDS OF CASES OF POLICE MISDEEDS SINCE 1981, A SUN- SENTINEL INVESTIGATION HAS FOUND. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES.
[SUN-SENTINEL Edition]
Author: FRED SCHULTE and MARGO HARAKAS, Staff Writers
Date: Jul 21, 1991
Start Page: 15.A
Text Word Count: 1466

ABOVE THE LAW THE SERIES ALL EDITIONS
BELLE GLADE
Robert L. Martin may well prefer to forget the charges brought against him in Orlando in 1980: two counts of exposing his sexual organs, records state.
By lying about his crime, he became a licensed police officer and landed a job with the Belle Glade Police Department.
His case shows the powerlessness felt by some members of Florida's Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, set up to bar undesirables from police work.
"How, when this man was convicted of a crime in 1980, was he certified as a police officer in 1988?" asked an incredulous Commissioner C. Ed DePuy at a May hearing.
Martin thwarted the process simply by checking "no" on part of the Belle Glade application form that asked if he had been convicted of a crime, records show.
The deception did not show up during the normal computer background check, said Belle Glade Police Chief Michael Miller. He said he learned of Martin's past from a telephone tip.
Confronted with the truth, Martin at first lied to protect his job. But four months after being hired, he was asked to leave.
Chief Miller would not discuss details of Martin's Orlando case. The court records have since been purged. Several efforts to reach Martin for comment failed.
Alerted by Belle Glade police that his departure was an "undesirable separation," the commission began investigating Martin in March 1989.
The inquiry did not deter police in South Bay, a small town southwest of Belle Glade, from hiring Martin -- and allowing him to work with children.
In fact, South Bay Police Chief Roy L. Humston defended Martin during the commission review.
Citing Humston's support, a state hearing officer in January veered away from revocation. He decided Martin should be reprimanded and his license suspended for six months.
Martin pleaded for leniency before the full commission, which makes the final decision on revocation. He asked that his suspension be retroactive so he could continue the youth programs he had started.
But some commissioners were outraged that Martin was working with children and had the gall to ask them for a break.
"It's a travesty of justice," said Commissioner Bobby R. Burkett, head of the Florida Highway Patrol.
Despite their feelings, commissioners upheld the hearing officer. Martin could be back in uniform before Christmas.
Not at South Bay, though. Chief Humston has since soured on Martin, who was suspended for two days in April after improperly firing a warning shot at fleeing suspects in a stolen-car case. Martin quit in May.
"This kind of officer is what's wrong with the police side of the criminal justice system," Burkett said. "It defeats the entire purpose of what we're trying to do here."
LAKE WORTH
Muscle-cop Carl Swiger cut a tough swath on the streets of Lake Worth. The problem was that criminals were not the only ones who feared the sometimes impulsive ex-Marine.
Swiger's bully tactics and other allegations of misconduct got him booted off the force -- twice.
Swiger was fired in June 1988 after he and a fellow officer were charged with stealing $300 from a car. While several witnesses, all of whom passed lie detector tests, swore they saw the officers take the money, a jury found the pair innocent.
Swiger won reinstatement in June 1989 through arbitration. But complaints from his past prompted new investigations.
On May 18, 1988, Swiger had walked into a Cumberland Farms Store, threw out the customers, locked the door, and held the manager until she gave him the address of a store clerk, records state.
Days before, Swiger had observed the clerk sell beer to a minor. So for 20 to 30 minutes, Swiger forced a shutdown while the manager tried to track down the clerk's address.
Also in May 1988, Swiger attacked a young male prostitute during a city crackdown on prostitution and drug sales.
Swiger kicked the man in the buttocks with such force that the man was lifted off the ground, police documents show.
The victim later told investigators he had been beaten by Swiger three times but had been afraid to report it. Swiger admitted kicking the man, but said he was only following a city directive to clear undesirables from the streets.
These incidents led Lake Worth police to fire Swiger again in September 1989 -- and to report his conduct to the police-licensing board.
Swiger is fighting to hold onto his career.
A state hearing officer recommended in October 1990 that Swiger's license be revoked. He said Swiger's actions raised "substantial doubts about his respect for the law and the rights of others."
While Swiger awaits a final decision, he yearns to be back in uniform. He has been considered for a police job in Boynton Beach, but the application is on hold pending the outcome of his license hearing, a department spokesman said.
"My profession is a police officer," Swiger said. "That's what I do best."

DELRAY BEACH
A Delray Beach police investigator suspected the use of muscle- building drugs was the reason for changes in the size and behavior of motorcycle officer Doug Szczepanik.
Szczepanik had six times the average number of complaints during one 15-month period, a time he had "bulked up" while weightlifting. Because steroids are known to make users aggressive, even violent, the investigator thought Szczepanik was using the drugs.
Between May 1986 and July 1987, citizens came forward eight times to complain of Szczepanik's profanity, discourtesy and excessive force. Five times during that period he was in trouble with his bosses for offenses ranging from lying to neglect of duty.
His behavior was "explosive" and "aggressive" and he demonstrated an "increased violence potential," a July 1987 internal affairs report concluded.
Szczepanik was not tested for steroid use because the city's contract with its police force forbade it. No charges were brought.
Two years later, he was named in two brutality suits. One man arrested for driving under the influence said that Szczepanik kicked and beat him and jabbed him with a needle to withdraw blood for alcohol testing.
The first is pending; the second was settled.
But it was not complaints of excessive force that cost Szczepanik his police job in June 1989.
He was fired for lying, ordering another officer to falsify an accident report, disobeying orders, giving preferential treatment to a Plantation police officer pulled over on suspicion of drunken driving -- and perjury, records state.
But in an agreement with the city, he was rehired and allowed to resign the same day "for personal reasons."
However, a month before the deal was signed, the police-licensing commission began reviewing the facts of Szczepanik's departure.
Two years later, his license-revocation case drags on with no resolution in sight.
Szczepanik has asked for a hearing to contest the charges. It can be years before a verdict is rendered.
In the meantime, Szczepanik is free to pursue police work.
Szczepanik refused to comment through his attorney.

HALLANDALE
Michael Beckman can work in any Florida police department that will hire him -- even though he was put on trial for sexual battery in 1988 and was sexually involved with a minor three years earlier.
Beckman was acquitted on the charge of sexually assaulting a 20- year-old waitress one night in January 1988. The woman was so mangled and bloodied that she needed surgery after the attack, allegedly in the front seat of Beckman's car.
Hallandale police did not wait for Beckman's trial to discipline the six-year veteran. They fired him in February 1988, an action upheld by the city's review board. The board found Beckman guilty of misconduct in escorting the underage woman to a bar for drinks.
Beckman's firing triggered a review by the state's police- licensing commission, which unearthed another sexual complaint.
A 17-year-old Hallandale High School senior in April 1985 had reported having an affair with Beckman, then 26. While refusing to press criminal charges, the girl's father demanded that police do something.
Beckman could have faced jail or loss of his police license for having sex with a minor, records state.
Hallandale police gave Beckman an oral reprimand and ordered him to stay away from the girl, commission records state.
But commissioners decided that neither incident was serious enough to strip Beckman of his badge. No records could be found to explain the decision.
While Beckman paid no penalty, at least four other cops have lost their licenses in recent years for having sex with a juvenile, records show.

How did Doug keep his job?

Beckman is now working for the Long Beach CA Police Dept as Commander of the Black Ops (Detailed Enforcement Task Force) since July 1989 except for a short stint in Thornton Colorado. He is also on the short list to be nominated as Chief. Besides all the Sex charges here in your city he is allegedly responsible for several officer involved murders, I would say shootings but that would be too nice. When you have 5 cops unload their service Glocks on a poor drunk sitting down suspect holding a water nozzle and kill him then lie to your chief as to what happened then toss your Chief under the bus when called out on it in public. that is police brutality at its finest. I intend to do a story on this and the crap in Long Beach.

Dev

07-23-2014, 07:50 AM
If any of you that remember the Beckman incident and would like to contribute feel free to email me at anonymous.reporter1000@gmail.com

Thank you
ps
I am wanting to know where all the evidence went in this case to allow this officer to have his license to police, gun and badge back. As Kevin's story in the Sun Sentenial states a lot of paperwork and transcripts were somehow lost and that is why the Commission allowed him to still remain an officer

again that is email me at anonymous.reporter1000@gmail.com