PDA

View Full Version : LTC Binder

10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Who will replace him?, he has done a lot of great things for MCCO. What are we gonna do when he retires?.

10-07-2008, 01:12 PM
You guys talk like he is the freakin Messiah. He ain't.

10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
I second that, good riddens. Maybe now, someone besides a trooper can get promoted around here.

10-10-2008, 03:48 AM
I hear we are getting a sheriff who lost an election

10-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Probably the trooper who quite FHP in Central Florida to run for sheriff of his county. Probably lost and now needs a job, so we will hire him on as a captain or major so we can keep our own people here without having to promote anyone and let them make a little more money.

10-14-2008, 02:08 PM
I heard that Major Jerry Bryan from AG is applying for the job, and has been telling people that he is very interested. This comes from the Burns building. Does anybody know anything about him at AG?.

10-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Never heard of him, are we gonna get another outsider?. Just what we need another guy who knows nothing about our world.

10-14-2008, 09:03 PM
He is G. Fountain close friend, Fountain got him on at AG and he is close with Binder.

10-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Get ready to count those veggies.......

10-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Graham Fountain is his daddy! Oh God please not another kuntry boy to have to break bread with like before. I aint countin no veggies either. This place is so f'' up

10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Great a Fountain offspring another state retread to further screw the place up, he aint done to well at AG so they find him a place here.

10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
How about potbelly Ed from PC, he is a state retread who thinks he knows it all!

10-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Bryan is in

10-17-2008, 01:12 AM
If not are you going to come on here and admit you are wrong? I am telling you it is potbelly Ed S.

10-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Ed who??

10-17-2008, 07:09 PM
I talked to headquarters and the choice is from Ag/Law and it is the current captain Jerry Bryan who runs the inspection stations. He is very close with Fountain and not well liked at Ag. Get ready for veggie tales kiddies

10-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Great another outsider a**hole to ruin this agency. This place is going to hell in a hand basket. They need to put Major V as LT COL. he would point this agency in the right direction.

10-18-2008, 04:01 AM
You have got to be kiddding, Medicade Fraud Major V? You better check with those he ruled, I mean supervised before> This is a joke right?

10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Wait until major Bryan gets here, he is Fountain jr. They are to hicks from west florida and he is bombed out at AG and needs a new home. Im tellin ya its veggie time for us.

10-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Wow " meat beater", your family must be so proud of you, of course that name may have been how you were concieved. Binder is a good man who did a lot for this place, after all, he had a fat cracker for a boss. As for the AG guy, he would never last long here. If you talk to the AG officers, they are not to keen on him and Fountain cant help him get on here either.

10-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Wow " meat beater", your family must be so proud of you, of course that name may have been how you were concieved. Binder is a good man who did a lot for this place, after all, he had a fat cracker for a boss. As for the AG guy, he would never last long here. If you talk to the AG officers, they are not to keen on him and Fountain cant help him get on here either.

If your politics are right, you will go far..........................................

10-23-2008, 01:20 AM
Major Bryan has no politics, they left with Fountain. I knew him at Okaloosa a totally loose cannon who continuously inserts foot in mouth, lots of blow but no go.

10-24-2008, 10:48 AM
You sound like ad runk loser that makes the rest of us look bag. Get help!

10-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Right on Meat Beater. You are the man, and I agree 100%.

10-25-2008, 12:53 PM
You are not real cops, but when the AG guy gets here, you will be. He is a real cop, just ask him.

10-26-2008, 01:18 AM
You know what a$$, I liked it better when LTC smiling "Jack Mac" used to say; " ASPS?? WE DON'T NEED NO ASPS, WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN, HIT'EM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BUT OF YOUR GUN, AND I'LL BACK YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean it literally, but the sense of backing was at least there. People didn't get fired for B.S. You could talk to the old Colonel or LTC even Bobby Ball was a kick ass guy!

Things we're simpler then and guys like fountain and finder all but destroyed the MCC with their B.S. accreditation and perceived improvements. :twisted: And we're still fighting for a F**king raise. But the "ALL-MIGHTY" Highway Patrol (in a Junior Brown sense), gets 5% because they're the REAL State Police??? LOL!!!

F**K binder, F**K fountain!

Fountain got what he deserved. Thanks to the Governor, he's out of MCC!!! I'm not a fan of the Governor, but he did good this time. He called it better and quicker than anyone else could. fountain was not out for MCC, he was out for fountain and B.S. personal agenda.

Whatever, I'm sobering up! I gotta get a beer and realign my thinking again?

In closing, DESCH was a better Colonel than there two a$$es!

I'll await fountain/binder croanies to reply to this one!!!

:devil:

10-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Well Meat Beater, you are really a class act. Since your moniker is probably indicative of the only time you have sex, you may want to cut back from the protein drop. MCCO should be merged with AG or FHP, you have outlived any possible usefulness to the state. At least those agencies have defined missions that actually do something. As for the major at AG, you would be lucky to get him, he is Fountains guy, but has brains. He knew when to get off Fountains back and carry his own weight.

10-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Well Meat Beater, you are really a class act. Since your moniker is probably indicative of the only time you have sex, you may want to cut back from the protein drop. MCCO should be merged with AG or FHP, you have outlived any possible usefulness to the state. At least those agencies have defined missions that actually do something. As for the major at AG, you would be lucky to get him, he is Fountains guy, but has brains. He knew when to get off Fountains back and carry his own weight.

Listen here Man; you couldn't tenderize a Ham Sanwich!

Major "who ever" is no-one to me. I am too obscure for you to know!

Take it and like it, we are in a world of $h*t and there's nothing you can do about it.

OK gonna get drunk again!

Bye-Bye tenderloin!

Mod 28
10-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Three posts in this thread were reported for profanity, and personal slams. Upon review of the posts, they were deleted for violation of the terms of use of the board.

10-29-2008, 02:39 PM

I don't agree with the above post. Of any of the state departments, we have the clearest mission. If I'm correct we are the only agency that brings money to the table (state). I believe it was 12,000,000 in civil fines. Our agency is needed, we can easily absorb FHP and AG or at least our 644 million can.

11-02-2008, 10:41 PM
God Bless Binder, he is a good and smart man and did so much for us for no credit just blame. As for the AG major, he would be a mini Graham Fountain, not quite as fat but just as southern fried (if ya know what I mean). We dont need another bumpkin from Crestview, we need to promote within.

11-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Hey AG cops, stay off our site, we dont want your major over here anymore than you want any of ours. Stay on your board and good luck LTC you were a good man.

12-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Who is taking his place?

12-12-2008, 02:48 PM
If not are you going to come on here and admit you are wrong? I am telling you it is potbelly Ed S.

Umm, you need to take a closer look at all the potbellies in each field office, bro.

12-12-2008, 04:38 PM
How about potbelly Ed from PC, he is a state retread who thinks he knows it all!

Are you serious? Take a good look at yourself in a mirror and what do you see? An idiot. The country and the economy are going down the tubes and YOU worry about potbellies! It is obvious that YOUR whole world revolves around ESPN and reality shows! Get out of here!

12-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Hopefully an outsider

12-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Look at the list! Scotty Sanderson OMG, Vigadamo (hurl) Roy Hudson (WTF is he?) Tim "on the wrong side of the election" Cannon from OCSO. Get us Fountain back.

12-20-2008, 04:37 AM
Hey AG cops, stay off our site, we dont want your major over here anymore than you want any of ours. Stay on your board and good luck LTC you were a good man.

Who made you the leoaffairs boss?? :roll:

01-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I heard that Major Jerry Bryan from AG is applying for the job, and has been telling people that he is very interested. This comes from the Burns building. Does anybody know anything about him at AG?.

If they get this guy I will "merge" myself to FHP. We don't need to be putt back in the stone age the way the Oscars are. I hope they are not even considering ANYBODY fron the Ag-ravation Dept. They'll have us sitting in the scales watching traffic go by and getting reamed for stopping a car.

01-20-2009, 11:34 AM
The Ag Major will NOT be coming here, he hates Dees and also has told me that this place was screwed after Colonel Fountain left.

01-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Everyone who said that someone from OALE was going to be the next LTC was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
We really miss Binder, not Fountain, he was a fat joke.

03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
The new Lt. Col is a good guy also. I was one of Binders biggest supporters when he was here. Atleast he gave a direct answer when a question was asked. Sanderson is the same way. He will be good for our department. He is willing to listen when you tell him something. Give him some time before hes thrown under the bus.

03-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey Meatbeater, how do you like it now? :devil: