PDA

View Full Version : La CucarachaS! La Cucarachas!

10-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Beep! Beep! Beep! Ft Myers to the Orkin man! Ft. Myers to the Orkin man! Go ahead for the Orkin man! Orkin man we're going to need you to respond to 2210 Peck st. in reference to a signal 38! Hilton Daniels roaches are starting to crawl out of the third floor break room . These roaches are starting to produce uncontrollable GOB eggs all over the building , and they are spreading to the first floor. Well! Well! I;m back on the web site to discuss a few topics. So lets see we have the interim chief making all sorts of plans , for the police department even though he doesn't if he's getting the job. 12 hour shifts , districts with 8 zones , new GOB promotional tree , and a union that's still in bed with administration. this new chief selection process is the biggest smoke screen in the history of the City of Ft. Myers Government . The writing is on the wall , all the plans being implemented , Major Photo Op is bringing Mrs. Widman to to city council meetings to influence city counsel to select Baker as full time chief. How about the already known list of people about to get promotions, even though we we're losing 43 cops to the buy-out, with no apparent replacements in sight. The Gob roaches have risen from the dead boys and girls get ready for another 4 years of the same Old ,Same Old at FMPD! I will be shocked if baker is not selected as the full time chief.The Gob's are inventing the wheel at FMPD, 12 hours shifts, and districts, I had to look at my uniform to make sure it wasn't green with L.C.S.O. patches on my sleeves. I would like to tell the city manager a couple things . 1) no money for cop raises , but lets waste money on a bogus police chief search. 2)Chief Baker did a commendable job job during the Widman tragedy , but is this the determining factor for him to be selected as chief? He did what he's expected to do , he was acting chief while Daniel's was playing twister with his Mother In -Law in Wyoming! 3)In spite of the Kool Aide you were fed by the GOBS about 12hours shifts , if there WAS AN OPEN VOTE ON THE SUBJECT IN THIS PLACE THE VOTE WOULD GO LIKE THIS 80% nay AND 20% For! Hey GOBS how did you guys come up with this masterful district map? I know you guys had a supervisors meeting , and passed the Etch -A- Sketch around! This map is a logistical nightmare for patrol . Last but not least lets talk about this revised GOB promotional tree . I guess you guys needed a new plan , since the Daniel's 5 year plan you guys were puffing your chest 's out about went Up In Smoke like a Cheech and Chong Movie!
I would like to welcome back Sgt. Masiero , I guess the GOBS are finally buying into 40cla's Policy of "see no evil, Hear No evil!" P.B.A. is next on my hit list.

10-05-2008, 09:35 AM
The promotions will go down as follows Sgts- Medico,Fields, Prince -Hott!!,Doro, E.P. , Pate, and last but not least Thompson???????? HHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! No Detective Gonzales that's a tragedy! Art was always doing the dirty work for this place. Example ! Who did the job when this place needed "THE BOX" cleaned out in the American And Davis St. neighborhood? It was Art! Art was an excellent patrol cop, great housing officer , he's a damn good detective, and he set the standard for what is expected of the S.I.G. uniformed patrol unit. Art should be the first person selected off this Sgt. list! Lts- Bernice -does anyone deserve it more?, Rodriguez, Weezelnuts- congrats Dawg! Capt. Cedric the Entertainer is going to need someone to find his duty belt in the morning., and last but not least BARFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! Rejectivity- a little advice to you cowgirl, stay in the detective's bureau, patrol can't stomach you! Capts- Carr -another ego boost,Super Mario, Eades- Finally! and last but not least Cedric the Entertainer - Let's face it Baker needs to throw the coalition and the the hood rats a bone. One question though! I was wondering if we have a new duty belt policy? I didn't know we could just wear our gun holstered and tucked inside our pants. What's next do rags and our polyester pants pulled down near our butt crack? Well its going to be fun , I can't wait , I'm going to have LEO Affairs material from now until Christmas 2009! Ricola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Major Photo Op is bringing Mrs. Widman to city council meetings to influence city counsel to select Baker as full time chief.

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN MAN, YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT REAL. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE MAJOR, HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BAKER APPOINTED AS CHIEF. IF THE CITY MANAGER DECIDES TO HIRE SOMEONE OTHER THAN BAKER THE MAJOR KNOWS THE ONLY THING HE WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO IS SELL MUGS. :devil: