PDA

View Full Version : HOW

10-05-2008, 05:00 AM
How is FWC LE over budget in fuel and operating budgets, but still able to hire new officers??

That is why the state of florida is in soooo much debt because of the lack of oversight and incompetent "so-called" bean counters for state agencies! If run like a private business, FWC would be bankruprt!

10-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Yep, I made some spelling errors... oh well, but just like the irresponsible spending of the COWBOY HATS! Waste of TAX Payers money, and don;t give me that that Nextel money could only be spent on cowboy hats!

Are there still oversight agencies still out there to audit wasteful spending?

10-27-2008, 01:58 PM
How is FWC LE over budget in fuel and operating budgets, but still able to hire new officers??

That is why the state of florida is in soooo much debt because of the lack of oversight and incompetent "so-called" bean counters for state agencies! If run like a private business, FWC would be bankruprt!

I think if we were run like a private business we would all drive H3's and Carrera's. How much money does the Agency get for licenses, permits, stamps etc? How about fines assessed? Where does that loot go? Why are we the lead LEO's on the water but not receiving the funding to remain so?