PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Bruce Fronk

10-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Can someone tell me about this guy Sgt. Bruce Fronk? I am a former Police Officer From California and had to call an inquire about my daughters accident she was involved in. I have never met such a rude, arrogant and ****y Sergeant in my life. I even identified myself as a former officer and just wanted to know about the charge on accident report. I guess I was bothering him or he did not like to be asked questions. This sergeant makes your agency look bad!

10-06-2008, 10:03 PM
You're lucky, I tried to complain to him and got sent to Lieutenant Mike Torigrosa. Just from talking to him over the phone you can tell he is a very insecure person. He's the type that's gotta sound big over the phone and tried to intimidate you out of a legitimate beef. My old department (suburbs of Detroit) a police officer, let alone a Lieutenant acting like this would be black balled and more likely fired.

What a terrible example for the public. A fine example of police discourtesy.

I've never been screamed at like that by my father.

SHAME ON CAPE CORAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR PUTTING UP WITH and ALLOWING THAT!

10-21-2008, 01:17 PM
No fear he leaves (retires) in 60 days

10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Good get him out of hear. He can take his bird noises and pyscho sense of reality with him. Its amazing he got away with all he did

07-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Oh he is a real telephone tuff guy