PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Dispatcher

10-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Well, tis only fair..Gotta have an equal thread balance..

According to those out there on the road that are posting, (most likely while on duty--incar) dispatchers suck with the exception of the ones you "can count on a couple/few fingers"

Cast your vote...go ahead name initials if you wish...............THEN take it a step further and for those who are NOT on your fingers, aside from calling them fat lazy slobs, mo hoes etc...why not just express from a personal experience an issue you have had out there. (rather than assume based on what others say) If you have more than one experience, knock yourself out..

Rather than deal with issues/blame via stupid anonymous bashing crap, everyone is here blathering a general misconception that exists in every agency..Be real and don't hide. You might be surprised as to the outcome by conducting yourselves professionally and following our mission statement outlined on the website and general orders. I think I did see the word "integrity" mentioned once or a dozen times. If you could be cited for not following those rules here, most would be paying out the ass, as there is no integrity here.

You don't have to walk in each others shoes here to realize that 98% of this forum is absolute unsubstantiated **** and is quite embarrassing to the department and many should be ashamed right now. Quit yer ****, hiding and speak out. Otherwise your "legitimate" problems (if they exist) will never be addressed..

Life and friendship brotherhood/sisterhood is precious in this field. We all need to work together because anyone of us at anytime can just be gone in a split no matter where we are. Do we need another reality check like with Robin? I believe she is probably looking down on all of us and shaking her head in shame..

10-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I couldn't have put that better myself! Good job!!