PDA

View Full Version : PBA Meeting

10-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Ok Ok I heard what was said in the meeting. So what now? As usual BLAH BLAH.
Alot of good points where brought to the table. So lets hear it. Whats the answer? What direction are we going in? I mean come on Police Officers walked out of a meeting. This is what we call PBA support. This department is not the only thing that has failed us our own are turning against us. Just give us a answer without the name calling and who did this and who said this. Its time all the cards are laid on the table. Take the jokers out the pile and get to the truth. WHAT IS GOING ON?

10-03-2008, 01:10 AM
It's not only amazing simple but it is also crystal clear; you are working with a bunch of dumb know nothing idiots who like to make noise but take no action.

10-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Its even more simple than that.

When it comes to placing a vote, vote for PBSO. Expect nothing from the District EVER! If you want change, then PBSO is the way to go. Weather you are working toward a second pension, or a first, a PBSO merger will help you when the time comes for you to hang it up.

If the contract keeps my schedule the same, why would I not want it? Also there is no reason why it would not. Many specialized units have a certain schedule they follow, the SRO's would fall into this category. As of today we have a great schedule, THATS IT! Look at the big picture. PBSO can save teh District money, increase the money we make, give us the tools to do our jobs correctly, and provide a better level of service to the schools we signed up to serve.

10-04-2008, 01:38 PM
It's not only amazing simple but it is also crystal clear; you are working with a bunch of dumb know nothing idiots who like to make noise but take no action.

If what I hear is ture about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.

10-04-2008, 01:39 PM
[quote="It's very simple":mx3w1i53]It's not only amazing simple but it is also crystal clear; you are working with a bunch of dumb know nothing idiots who like to make noise but take no action.

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.[/quote:mx3w1i53]

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.

10-04-2008, 03:43 PM
[quote="one guest":12uxed3h][quote="It's very simple":12uxed3h]It's not only amazing simple but it is also crystal clear; you are working with a bunch of dumb know nothing idiots who like to make noise but take no action.

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.[/quote:12uxed3h]

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.[/quote:12uxed3h]

Please explain yourself, I am not aware of what you are talking about. Thanks

10-05-2008, 03:33 PM
[quote="one guest":1hs02ujm][quote="one guest":1hs02ujm][quote="It's very simple":1hs02ujm]It's not only amazing simple but it is also crystal clear; you are working with a bunch of dumb know nothing idiots who like to make noise but take no action.

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.[/quote:1hs02ujm]

If what I hear is true about what happened at Dwyer High School, then you guys are working with a bunch of dumb dumbs.[/quote:1hs02ujm]

Please explain yourself, I am not aware of what you are talking about. Thanks
[/quote:1hs02ujm]

I heard shots were fire in a classroom. Did that student get 10-15