PDA

View Full Version : * KM * * BREAKING STORY * *

09-29-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm Ron Burgundy with a Channel 4 news exclusive.
The "KM" posts get removed, but the other "Named persons" posts stay, eh? That's too bad, as it is either a coincidence or ironic that, once again, KM gets another pass while others don't.
As far as the person that called these "posters" cowards, understand that this is a forum, partly to air frustrations, and I'm guessing they are from more than one person. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and HONESTLY say they are ALL wrong. And speaking of cowards, then tell yourself to grow some and confront the issue yourself, so maybe a fellow brother or sister won't get hurt as a result of a misplaced supervisors decision (or lack there-of). Not all of us have stripes to hide behind. Not all of us have stripes to use at our discretion, to the point of abuse. The troops have spoken for a worthy cause, you, the one who throws the name COWARD around should realize that 3 stripes don't give you any more protection when it really comes down to it. You are covering your eyes with one hand while pointing your fingers with the other. Ezekiel 25:17 The path of the righteous Man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men (or women). Blessed is he ........

MOD 559
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
To re-explain. Opions are one thing. Comments that were associated with the KM post have became violent in nature. In addition, comment had been made in a threatening manner causing the removal of the thread. Again, this area is for comments, opinions and to discuss issues. Threats are of a different nature. :cop

09-30-2008, 12:23 AM
I still LOVE Sgt. Harrison! :roll:

10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
First of all there isn't one person in this dept. that would turn down a promotion or a transfer no matter how unqualified they are. Most of you are living preoof.
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME! IN THIS CASE THE ADMINISTRATION.
When KM violated dept. policy by blocking the roadway in that chase it was the 2 Lt's that showed up, J McM and DR (no longer here) that stated " wow how are we going to cover this one up?" The other replied, " I know, let's make her a hero!" So don't blame KM. When the administration proudly gave her the Medal of Honor, the highest award in our field which is always given for an act of heroism not stupidity, our badges were tarnished. Not by KM, anyone one of us would have accepted it, but by the administration. When the city gave KM $40K for her injuries everyone of us would have taken it. Don't blame KM, blame the city. And finally when KM studied her tail off and camee out #1 on the Sgt,s test don't blame her for making Sgt. (u go girl) Everyone of you incompetent idiots would have taken those stipes. Blame the city. We get what we deserve!
Let's face it people, over the years our badge has been tarnished over and over again. From the newest employee right to the top. From retired (BB) banging under aged girls and a fellow emloyees wife for many years to Lt. F being given the answers to the Sgt's. test by his Commander DR. And yes all the current bulls... that's going on. There isn't enough trees in the forrest to list them all.
So from this point on I encourage you all to let the past be the past. Let's move on in a positive mode. Let's pollish our badges and hold our heads up high. It has to start from us and work it's way up. Back our PBA reps and vote on a contact that is equal to all. For once stand up to the city united.
For those that want to continue bashing people go ahead. The chief is not going to do anything to those of us that use the city computer for shit. Even though it is a direct violation of city policy (keep that in mind everybody) I think he is afraid of all the people that would have to be punished including most Sgt's. Wow, wouldn't that be a great way to demote and get rid of usless people. Dave maybe you can do it!
I for one am starting right now by never visiting this web site again. If you don't have the balls to say things to peoples faces then don't be a computer coward. Or as your mother has said "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." Goodbye forever.

10-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I LOVE LT. BARCLAY :devil:

10-31-2008, 03:50 PM
Did you know that, not only is Coconut Creek the home of the largest indoor butterfly terrarium, but it is also home to Bonnie and Clyde, the Workers Comp Bandits?
http://johnsonlab.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bonnie_clyde_465x402.jpg?w=300&h=259

10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Did you know that, not only is Coconut Creek the home of the largest indoor butterfly terrarium, but it is also home to Bonnie and Clyde, the Workers Comp Bandits?
http://johnsonlab.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bonnie_clyde_465x402.jpg?w=300&h=259

The resemblance is amazing!! :devil:

uncleremus
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
That is the funniest post on here. The workmans comp bandits...great..

11-06-2008, 07:22 PM
There are some additional workers comp bandits around here.....they should make a miraculous recovery right after the new year.

11-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I heard Kathy's uncle was Al Paccino, is there any truth to that?

11-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Why hasnt mod taken this crap off yet?