PDA

View Full Version : New Station

09-29-2008, 03:09 AM
Is it true that the department is getting a new station?

09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Is it true that the department is getting a new station?

Yeah right! We been hearing about that pipe dream for the past several years now. It ain't ever gonna happen!

12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
hey I heard south campus are not moving to the duplicating center anymore. is that true? who made that decision?

03-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks Chief for the new station, was about time. This is the first time in my 20 something years that I feel proud of having a descent station. Now you should give us the Off duties. Whats up with the breach of contract? Remember that we are not getting the Major Soccer League anymore and we need to make more money, since we don't have a step plan and Overtime is very scarce. I would imagine that by now you have the 4-10 draft schedule for May, or are you going to delay it just like the Off duties contract? :cop:

03-09-2009, 10:44 PM
where is the new station?

03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
where is the new station?

If I remember correctly, I heard talk about the new station being on the first level of the new parking garage that is going to be built where Lot 2 is now, next to the Red Garage. If I recall, the Chief in the last meeting said he got the idea from some other University PD in Tampa or Orlando or one of those areas upstate.