PDA

View Full Version : K-9 Fired?

09-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Help me out. I heard that one of your K-9 Deputies was fired because some rookie snitched on him over a POPO arrest. Is that true? Please tell me this is BS! What's the hell wrong with your rookies down there? I read about you guys jamming up an off duty PO on an unproven DUI allegation and now this??? Is anyone watching out for each other down there??? What do they teach you guys in the academy and on FTO???

09-28-2008, 01:56 AM
No one ratted him out. When the guy he arrested complained to ia and the other deps on the scene were asked if they would have made the arrest they all said no.

09-30-2008, 05:26 PM
No one ratted him out. When the guy he arrested complained to ia and the other deps on the scene were asked if they would have made the arrest they all said no.

BS!!! The other deputies HE WAS BACKING UP ratted him out to their LT. They should be treated like the rats they are. Noone should talk to them in the parking lot, the squad room, or go to there calls. Back in NYC they would have never gotten back up again.

11-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Unfortunately this is true, he was ratted out by two rookies who call there Lt. for every little thing. The rookie called him for back up and then screwed him. Both rookies lied several times and contradicted there IA statements however the K-9 still ended up getting fired. Just another day of shady business at the LCSO.

11-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Let me guess. the dipwad your complaining about having been fired for abusing his power and lieing to IA to cover it up is K-9 Deputy Guillermo Quintana. lol

Lee County sheriff's deputy fired for improper arrest

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:Y5Fi2fM74IwJ:www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D2008808260382+%22lee+county+sherif f%22+fired+k-9+%22internal+affairs%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"Sheriff Mike Scott calls the outcome regrettable but necessary. Quintana maintains his innocence, saying he was targeted for his minority status - an accusation Scott adamantly denies.

"I did not lie. ... If you read the report, you see even the other deputies admit the guy was obstructing," Quintana said.

That "guy" was later identified as Frank Cucchiara Sr. He was arrested by Quintana last month for obstruction of justice. The charge has since been dropped by the state attorney's office, Scott said, and his mug shot has been removed from the sheriff's Web site. He could not be reached for comment Monday.

"The power to arrest someone is a huge responsibility," Scott said. "To do it in the manner that (Quintana) did, seems to me, an abuse of power."

False arrest leads to Lee County K-9 officer's firing

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:FJSgWpo7Q-YJ:www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D/20080825/NEWS01/80825082/1075+%22lee+county+sheriff%22+fired+k-9+%22internal+affairs%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Deputy Paulette Ehlers was the main deputy on the stop, and had requested Quintana bring his K-9, Coup, to conduct an open-air sniff of the vehicle, after the driver, Frank Cucchiara Jr., had at first denied deputies the opportunity to search the vehicle.

However, by the time Quintana and another deputy arrived, Ehlers said the driver had agreed to the search.

As this was happening, the older Cucchiara arrived with his wife and began yelling at the deputies to cease their search. He was told several times to leave, which he eventually did.

Several minutes later, the traffic stop was completed and the younger Cucchiara was cited and released, according to Karlsen’s report.

As the three deputies stood talking, the elder Cucchiara returned, demanding Quintana’s badge number.

Quintana refused, according to the report, and told Cucchiara to leave. When he would not, Quintana handcuffed and arrested him.

Deputy James Didio, who was also there during the exchange, had to transport Cucchiara to the jail because Quintana could not due to the K-9 being in the backseat. According to the IA report, Didio could not figure out why the arrest had been made.

“Didio, in an attempt to figure out the charge, asked Ehlers if the charge could possibly be obstruction of justice,” Karlsen reported. “Ehlers’ reply was, ‘What did he obstruct, our conversation?’”

Obstruction might have been an acceptable charge, they said, if the traffic stop had still been under way. It was not.

Both believed a false arrest had been made, and reported the incident to their lieutenant.

In the course of the investigation, Cucchiara’s arrest report was reviewed, and it was determined at least four statements made by Quintana were false. The claim was found substantiated on Thursday, and Quintana was fired.

Tampa Cop, if you want to lie to defend douches like this go right ahead. Just don't be surprised when you get fired for lieing to IA...

11-25-2008, 08:53 PM
The only problem with your reporting is that it came from the News Press, which got their information from the Sheriff’s office. Of course the Sheriff’s office is not going to tell the newspaper they got it wrong.

Not to mention the paper got the information from an IA division that is known for being unethical and corrupt,

Nice try though.

11-28-2008, 01:33 AM
The guy never complaint, It was Didio calling Lt. Leclair, who hated Quintana and Yerk. Lt. Leclair sleeps next to the Ferrante's, the most dirty cops in Florida, and they decided to fired Quintana. The I.A. Department is corrupt and the feds are coming soon. The truth will come out.......

11-30-2008, 11:29 PM
The truth shall set you free, click here
http://spongedom.blogspot.com/2007/05/leave-your-comments-here.html

12-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Let me guess. the dipwad your complaining about having been fired for abusing his power and lieing to IA to cover it up is K-9 Deputy Guillermo Quintana. lol

Lee County sheriff's deputy fired for improper arrest

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:Y5Fi2fM74IwJ:www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D2008808260382+%22lee+county+sherif f%22+fired+k-9+%22internal+affairs%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"Sheriff Mike Scott calls the outcome regrettable but necessary. Quintana maintains his innocence, saying he was targeted for his minority status - an accusation Scott adamantly denies.

"I did not lie. ... If you read the report, you see even the other deputies admit the guy was obstructing," Quintana said.

That "guy" was later identified as Frank Cucchiara Sr. He was arrested by Quintana last month for obstruction of justice. The charge has since been dropped by the state attorney's office, Scott said, and his mug shot has been removed from the sheriff's Web site. He could not be reached for comment Monday.

"The power to arrest someone is a huge responsibility," Scott said. "To do it in the manner that (Quintana) did, seems to me, an abuse of power."

False arrest leads to Lee County K-9 officer's firing

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:FJSgWpo7Q-YJ:www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D/20080825/NEWS01/80825082/1075+%22lee+county+sheriff%22+fired+k-9+%22internal+affairs%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Deputy Paulette Ehlers was the main deputy on the stop, and had requested Quintana bring his K-9, Coup, to conduct an open-air sniff of the vehicle, after the driver, Frank Cucchiara Jr., had at first denied deputies the opportunity to search the vehicle.

However, by the time Quintana and another deputy arrived, Ehlers said the driver had agreed to the search.

As this was happening, the older Cucchiara arrived with his wife and began yelling at the deputies to cease their search. He was told several times to leave, which he eventually did.

Several minutes later, the traffic stop was completed and the younger Cucchiara was cited and released, according to Karlsen’s report.

As the three deputies stood talking, the elder Cucchiara returned, demanding Quintana’s badge number.

Quintana refused, according to the report, and told Cucchiara to leave. When he would not, Quintana handcuffed and arrested him.

Deputy James Didio, who was also there during the exchange, had to transport Cucchiara to the jail because Quintana could not due to the K-9 being in the backseat. According to the IA report, Didio could not figure out why the arrest had been made.

“Didio, in an attempt to figure out the charge, asked Ehlers if the charge could possibly be obstruction of justice,” Karlsen reported. “Ehlers’ reply was, ‘What did he obstruct, our conversation?’”

Obstruction might have been an acceptable charge, they said, if the traffic stop had still been under way. It was not.

Both believed a false arrest had been made, and reported the incident to their lieutenant.

In the course of the investigation, Cucchiara’s arrest report was reviewed, and it was determined at least four statements made by Quintana were false. The claim was found substantiated on Thursday, and Quintana was fired.

Tampa Cop, if you want to lie to defend douches like this go right ahead. Just don't be surprised when you get fired for lieing to IA...

Snitches get stitches. Up north those two rookies would go their whole careers without ever seeing a back up. You expect dirty weasel moves from LT's and other bosses, but from the patrol officers you should expect loyalty. I don't know what they teach you cops down here. scratch that, make it "you law enforcement officers" because you ain't cops. Not even close.

12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Trust me, this place is like a NYC sewer. Rats everywhere! Beware! :evil:

12-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Trust me, this place is like a NYC sewer. Rats everywhere! Beware! :evil:

So let me get this right. A K-9 Deputy arrests a man for being an asshole and then lies about his PC. The two deputies who realize a civilian is going to jail for P.O.P. get involved and their the bad guys. Why did you get into law enforcement, to violate peoples rights, and just because you wear a badge, get away with it. Come on. IS the conspiracy really that big in good old Lee County? You guys kill me, you need a reality check. Why are you cops? Free donuts?

12-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Hey there Uranus, didn’t a supervisor have to sign off on his arrest paperwork? If the 2 poor little deputies felt so strongly why did they transport the guy, why not call a Sergeant or Lieutenant? Refuse to transport if he did nothing wrong. Maybe, just maybe nothing was done wrong and the poor little deputies are RATS and did screw over an LEO.

12-03-2008, 03:34 PM
That;s what LCSO losers do the best. They screw over other cops........

12-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey there Uranus, didn’t a supervisor have to sign off on his arrest paperwork? If the 2 poor little deputies felt so strongly why did they transport the guy, why not call a Sergeant or Lieutenant? Refuse to transport if he did nothing wrong. Maybe, just maybe nothing was done wrong and the poor little deputies are RATS and did screw over an LEO.
OH NO! Did you forget, Quintana was fired for LYING.
The 2 deputies did contact their TC who wanted to read the booking report first, BUT WAIT FOR IT...... Quintana knew he lied so rather than get with the TC in that District he went to a NORTH District Sgt. who everyone knows probable did not read it. And even if he did, the booking sheet was good. It was the facts in the booking sheet that were incorrect. When the TC from West District realized what had happened that is when Quintana WORLD began to spin around the bowl... Maybe thats why he passed out!

12-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Don't waste your time defending Quintana that asshole doesn't deserve it.

12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
OH NO! Did you forget, Quintana was fired for LYING.
The 2 deputies did contact their TC who wanted to read the booking report first, BUT WAIT FOR IT...... Quintana knew he lied so rather than get with the TC in that District he went to a NORTH District Sgt. who everyone knows probable did not read it. And even if he did, the booking sheet was good. It was the facts in the booking sheet that were incorrect. When the TC from West District realized what had happened that is when Quintana WORLD began to spin around the bowl... Maybe thats why he passed out!

I dont think he passed out I didnt hear that.

12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
More lies about a good cop, thats what rats do, they make you second guess yourself. It is easier to recruit new rats that way, like little baby rats, pinkies i think they are called. Really only good for one thing though....that would be feeding to prey animals. So what do you want to be a rat or the prey? *squeak squeak*

12-04-2008, 03:25 PM
You almost forget what we have sworn to uphold and what we have promised the citizens of Lee County every time we pin that badge on our uniform and over our hearts, when you read this forum. But I noticed a new topic "NICK PHAM" and not recognizing the name I checked it out and found that a Monroe County Deputy had used this site to Thank the LCSO Deputies who took time out of their lives to remember this Deputy who has lost his life in the line of duty no less.

I then thought to myself, I sure hope this Monroe Deputy did not explore the other Topics under the Lee County Sheriff's Office. How stupid we must look to an outsider.

I'm sorry that Quintana got fired, I'm sorry that Yerk resigned, I'm sorry that Jelly is hated by those using this forum. But lets never forget the ones still working on the road, everyday, who face the scum of the scum and have to smile and be polite, who have to drive the streets and run the risk of getting in an accident every minute, and never know if this is the day they won't return to their families.

If anyone did anything wrong, I have the faith that it will come out.

Just remember everytime you post some stupid response or comment you only take away from every officer who has died in this profession. RIP Deputy Nick Pham you may be gone you will never be forgotten.

12-04-2008, 03:48 PM
"How stupid we must look to an outsider."

The reason why you look stupid is because people in your agency constantly do stupid things. Let's recap some of the highlights from the past couple years.......

1. A female Det. putting her snatch on video, then showing it to people.

2. A deputy getting booty on duty in a park, in his patrol car.

3. A deputy shaking down Mexicans on traffic stops.

4. A senior level Administrative deputy getting fired for running his mouth about co-workers.

5. A jail deputy banging an inmate

Am I missing anyhting???? See, you don't look stupid, you are stupid.

12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
"How stupid we must look to an outsider."

The reason why you look stupid is because people in your agency constantly do stupid things. Let's recap some of the highlights from the past couple years.......

1. A female Det. putting her snatch on video, then showing it to people.

2. A deputy getting booty on duty in a park, in his patrol car.

3. A deputy shaking down Mexicans on traffic stops.

4. A senior level Administrative deputy getting fired for running his mouth about co-workers.

5. A jail deputy banging an inmate

Am I missing anyhting???? See, you don't look stupid, you are stupid.

A jail deputy taking a jolly rancher bribe instead of filing a disciplinary report.

12-05-2008, 05:44 PM
A K-9 deputy who beats his wife and his dog, then gets PETA called on him (about the dog).

WAY TO REPRESENT :mrgreen:

12-05-2008, 06:28 PM
You guys are a joke!!!!!! hahahahahaha. This sh*t is halrious!!!!!!

12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
This place is out of control. Now we can add a deputy getting arrest for DUI. :cry:

12-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Quintana tell your girl to go back to work and leave PETA alone. They know the story and are happy! Now they can focus on your girl and her puppy farming pet store!

12-06-2008, 12:14 AM
If a man Digs a pit he will fall into it

12-06-2008, 01:35 AM
PETA happy? never happen, well until they get jellycakes jammed up for the things he has done.

12-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Do not answer a fool according to his folly or you will be like him yourself

12-06-2008, 03:34 AM
PETA happy? never happen, well until they get jellycakes jammed up for the things he has done.
What makes you you think someone in Virginia is going to get caught up in your games! This is the same organization that had no problem giving up your # and/or your identity. Get a life or you can alway make another commercial. How's your stomach feel now!

12-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Because like PETA, the ACLU has been contacted...just saying. :devil:

12-06-2008, 10:23 AM
the eyes of the loard are everywhere
keeping watch on the wicked and the good

12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Back in NYC they would have never gotten back up again. Well there is the problem. Our initials are LCSO, not NYC, we don't have some kind of commision created every year to look into our department for corruption like the NYPD. :shock: :shock:
Just saying!

12-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Kindness to others can be an asset in the workplace as well as in life.

12-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I have a theory on why your agency has so many problems. The first part of it has to do with your hiring process. Now I know you crew cut wearing, dip chewing, hillibillies think it's hard to get hired down there, but in all truthfullness, it is the easiest state to become a cop in. Yor "academy" is an absolute joke, and your instructors are dumber than you are.

The second part of my theory ties in to the first part. Since many of you queens could not get hired up North, you moved down here and finally got hired. However, years of trying to get hired up North have left you bitter and with a pretty big "small penis" complex. Therefore, you feel it is necessary to screw each other over, and jam up as many good cops as you can. You also find it necessary to have your public, ya know, those people who pay your salary scared to death of you.

Wow, tke a bow idiots, you're doing a super job down there. I truly hope the media is reading this and exposes you for what you are, incompetant, corrupt, uneducated retards!

12-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I have a theory on why your agency has so many problems. The first part of it has to do with your hiring process. Now I know you crew cut wearing, dip chewing, hillibillies think it's hard to get hired down there, but in all truthfullness, it is the easiest state to become a cop in. Yor "academy" is an absolute joke, and your instructors are dumber than you are.

The second part of my theory ties in to the first part. Since many of you queens could not get hired up North, you moved down here and finally got hired. However, years of trying to get hired up North have left you bitter and with a pretty big "small penis" complex. Therefore, you feel it is necessary to screw each other over, and jam up as many good cops as you can. You also find it necessary to have your public, ya know, those people who pay your salary scared to death of you.

Wow, tke a bow idiots, you're doing a super job down there. I truly hope the media is reading this and exposes you for what you are, incompetant, corrupt, uneducated retards!

Wow, that hurt... not really. Like cops up north are any better than cops down here. How many of them come here to work and you always hear, "that's not how we did it up north." Well boo hoo cry me a river, there are good cops and bad cops where ever you go. It is just our luck that most of the bad ones are up north.

12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
who ever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished

12-08-2008, 02:50 PM
No good deed goes unpunished..

12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

12-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Lt. Moore's apprentice

12-10-2008, 02:01 PM
What a joke your agnecy is!!!!!!

12-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. :roll:

12-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Once upon a time, all was well,
Then came new leadership and that realm became Hell,
Yerk became a target for all to hate,
And Travis became the Martyr who managed to dodge his fate,
With the help of others, he got out of his mess,
It would appear to outsiders that he is just blessed,
For those of you who don’t know, the truth is out there,
Just ask Rairden, or More or the Captain who likes his chair,
This chain of events has made life miserable for those,
Who remain in certain units and who can’t outwardly oppose,
The people who day in and day out beat them with a hose,
I hope PETA doesn’t read this and get all confused,
For not only Travis’ dog has been abused,
So no PETA, don’t call me, I’ll call you, hell nevermind,
It’s all so confusing it will just get twisted in time,
Watch what you say around your friends and foe,
Because time will only tell what deep down you know,
If I’ve learned one thing through out this entire mess,
Its that rank has it privileges and the rest of us just get stress.

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!
posting.php?mode=reply&f=309&t=78218# (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=309&t=78218#)

12-11-2008, 02:48 PM
I’ve got more skillz and yes I can rhymm
So hang it up poes ghost its my time to shine
Yo ladies and gents whats done is done
Lets get on with our lives and lets have some fun
To choose sides is a game that id rather not play
It’s a no win situation at the end of the day
Too many people worry bout what others do
To them I advise JUST WORRY BOUT YOU!
Whats done is done just take it in stride
Wear your uniform proud and keep your head up high

12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
POLICEMAN

What is a Policeman?
A policeman is a composite of what all men are... a mingling of saint and sinners... dust and deity. Cold statistics wave the fan over the stinkers...underscore instances of dishonesty and brutality because they are news.

What that REALLY means is they are exceptional, unusual - not commonplace. Buried under the froth is the fact that less than one half of one percent of policemen misfit that uniform. And that's a better average than among clergymen.

What is a policeman made of. He of all men is at one the most needed and the most unwanted... a strangely nameless creature who is "sir" to his face... and "pig" to his back.

He must be such a diplomat that he can settle differences between individuals... so that each will think he won... But if the policeman is neat, he's a flirt. If he's not, he's a grouch.

In an instant he must make decisions which require months for a lawyer. But if he hurries, he's careless. If he's deliberate, he's lazy. He must be first to an accident... infallible with a diagnosis... he must be able to start breathing, stop bleeding, tie splints and above all be sure the victim goes home without a limp, or expect to be sued.

The police officer must know every gun... draw on the run... and hit where it doesn't hurt. He must be able to whip two men his size and half his age....without damaging his uniform and without being brutal. If you hit him, he's a coward. If he hits you, he's a bully.

A policeman must know everything and not tell. He must know where all the sin is and not partake.

The policeman must, from a single human hair, be able to describe the crime, the weapon and the criminal.. and tell you where the criminal is hiding. But if he catches the criminal he's lucky... if he doesn't he's a dunce. If he gets promoted he has political pull. If he doesn't he's a dullard.

The policeman must chase bum leads to a dead end and stake out ten nights to tag one witness who saw it happen, but refused to remember.

He runs files and writes reports until his eyes ache to build a case against some felon who will get dealed out by a shameless shamus or an honorable who isn't.

A policeman must be a minister... social worker... a diplomat... a tough guy... and a gentleman.

And of course he will have to be a genius... for he will have to feed a family on a policeman's salary.

-Author Unknown

06-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. ~Proverbs 27:6

07-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. ~Proverbs 27:6

The bible is fiction, fool!

Emin
07-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes i totally agree with you

07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
shut up...EVERYONE.....or I will slap you around just like my dog.

07-28-2009, 03:02 AM
Grrrrrr......... I hate dogs! :twisted:

08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Didio is still a ball sucking rat. Hit the gym and the dojo Didio cause no back up is coming your way, you rat.

08-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Guillermo, you brought it on yourself. You don't arrest someone after the traffic stop is over and think your superiors aren't going to look into it. Listen to the tape.

08-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Guillermo, you brought it on yourself. You don't arrest someone after the traffic stop is over and think your superiors aren't going to look into it. Listen to the tape.

Give me a break if you think Guillermo really wrote that entry. Hope you just had a couple of Natural Ices and a wad of chew for you to actually come up with that intellegent thought. Must be a rookie or someone whom cant grow a mustache like the rest of us if your Monday morning quarterbacking an incident that you were not even present for. I want to let you in on a huge top secret though, promise you will not tell? Okay here goes, in the field of Law Enforcement we are known as cops to deal with multiple situations. With this said, thus calls for multi-tasking which deals with numerous incidents. Just cause a car drives away does not mean you cannot have a separate incident stemming from the first, especially when the person arrived on scene later. Calls can and will always be on-going regardless of what is said over the radio. Sure you have stopped vehicles or pedestrains before w/o calling it out on the radio before. We all do it so where is the harm in that? To even go farther we even sometimes write tickets and let the vehicle/pedestrian leave the scene before we advise dispatch of the situation. Same principle and yet I am sure you've been guilty of it. Just promise me though that you will keep that between you. Could you imagine what would happen if all deputies knew that? Wow, too scary to imagine.

08-06-2009, 02:35 AM

Give me a break if you think Guillermo really wrote that entry. Hope you just had a couple of Natural Ices and a wad of chew for you to actually come up with that intellegent thought. Must be a rookie or someone whom cant grow a mustache like the rest of us if your Monday morning quarterbacking an incident that you were not even present for. I want to let you in on a huge top secret though, promise you will not tell? Okay here goes, in the field of Law Enforcement we are known as cops to deal with multiple situations. With this said, thus calls for multi-tasking which deals with numerous incidents. Just cause a car drives away does not mean you cannot have a separate incident stemming from the first, especially when the person arrived on scene later. Calls can and will always be on-going regardless of what is said over the radio. Sure you have stopped vehicles or pedestrains before w/o calling it out on the radio before. We all do it so where is the harm in that? To even go farther we even sometimes write tickets and let the vehicle/pedestrian leave the scene before we advise dispatch of the situation. Same principle and yet I am sure you've been guilty of it. Just promise me though that you will keep that between you. Could you imagine what would happen if all deputies knew that? Wow, too scary to imagine.

Actually I am not LEO I am the dispatcher that had that channel that night. And I remember the call well. It sounded very fishy even over the radio when 5 mins after they closed the call he called out x15. I understand that calls are on going and that you don't call everything out. I also have faith that even if those people did "rat" him out that IA wouldn't have fired him if there wasn't a reason for it. And I am sure that you probably had less to do w/ the call than I did, so again I say... listen to the tape.

08-06-2009, 03:08 AM

Ohhh, everyone tremble with fear! The dispatcher has spoken! When you 10-8, you better be 10-8. All police work stops at that point dammit! Don't you dare make her turn away from her TV show to enter your 10-15 into the CAD! Disagree and you'll be 65in status 8 after status 8 after status 8!

08-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Dispatcher, well I thank you for your comment/reply. However, you were miles away packed away behind your flat screen T.V.'s to have actually of seen what happened. Yes you were working so I give you that, but just like me you were not physically there. I can only talk because I am an LEO and know how things truly go. 10-15 15 mins after the fact you state? Perhaps that might be true, but again when S.W.A.T. enters a house do they call 10-15 right away? Absolutely not, its sometimes an hour later so I do not wanna here any BS about what he did.

08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Hey Dispatcher,

Here's an idea, get your face out of the trough and go look in the mirror.

Now say after me, " I am a fat sow who shouldn't comment on shit she knows nothing about"

Now go order some Domino's and shut the f-uck up. Wanna be in the action? Lose 150 pounds and go the the Academy, Hefer.

A real man lost his job because of bullshit, the fact that you would comment on this is beyond ridiculous.

Go back to wishing a Deputy would fall in Love with you as you smear Dorritos over your pimpled ass, loser.

08-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Speaking on behalf of all overweight dispatchers, I am offended.

I was once thin and mildly attractive, then I applied for this job. They force us to eat Doritos and pizza's all night long. I am now addicted to Late night talk shows and m&m's.

I talk to Deputies all night long, but few stop by to see us. The few that do always pick the new girl (thin***** she only weighs 160), who hasn't put on her dispatcher weight yet.

Have pity on us, if we had any motivation, job skills, or proper hygiene we would have become something more.

But our die is cast, we the bulky hefer's are the thick blue line, love us or hate us....seriously please love us, but bring snacks.....

Urban Dictionary definition of hefer

hefer

A big tub of lard in the form of a 100 lbs white girl.

used in a sentence:

That hefer dispatcher just commented on something she knows nothing about.

08-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Ok, ok, po po's got jokes.

08-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Lamb chop, I've got all kinds of jokes!

glad you enjoyed it....save me a slice!

08-15-2009, 01:43 PM

Actually I am not LEO I am the dispatcher that had that channel that night. And I remember the call well. It sounded very fishy even over the radio when 5 mins after they closed the call he called out x15. I understand that calls are on going and that you don't call everything out. I also have faith that even if those people did "rat" him out that IA wouldn't have fired him if there wasn't a reason for it. And I am sure that you probably had less to do w/ the call than I did, so again I say... listen to the tape.

It doesn't matter. The rat did wrong by diming out Guillermo to the LT. That's the bottom line. G didn't steal from the guy, he didn't plant drugs on the guy, he didn't do any of that. At best he used the wrong charge.

08-15-2009, 10:46 PM
It doesn't matter. The rat did wrong by diming out Guillermo to the LT. That's the bottom line. G didn't steal from the guy, he didn't plant drugs on the guy, he didn't do any of that. At best he used the wrong charge.
yeah it isn't like he framed the guy. he just arrested him on a trumped up charge because he didn't like the guys attitude. There's a big difference! :snicker:

I don't care if those guys are rats or not. I'm just glad that piece of crap got fired. We don't need that kind of shit going on in Lee county. Give his badge to someone else who can represent LCSO without being a power tripping a$$hole.