PDA

View Full Version : THE TIME HAS COME!

09-27-2008, 04:38 AM
After all the negativity that has been circulating lately, I though it was the perfect time to start a new topic. It's going to be hard to focus on some good going on, but there is some great news right around the corner. THERE WILL BE A NEW SHERIFF!!!! Im relativley new to the agency, and I am going off mostly heresay, but most of it about Roth isnt good. Now everyone is saying Peryum is going to change so much, and Davis has these great ideas and blah blah blah...they all sound like people trying to get elected to me. Mostly anyone involved in politics is a liar, thats the only way you get anywhere! CAn anyone shed any first hand light on the topic? I would love to hear about it. I think everyone ahs done plenty of venting latley, how bout some good, it's almost Thanksgiving!!!!

10-05-2008, 03:13 AM
I guess no one wants to move foward??? :?:

10-06-2008, 12:47 AM
I think whoever gets elected will have a tough time for the next couple of years due to the county politics and budget. I do not even think WE all know how bad our budget is going to be. I do agree (in answer to prior postings) that some employees make too much money for the job that they do, but no agency or department is perfect.

But as you have probably figured out by no one answering your post,....most, not all, would rather post a bunch of negative replys and comments. I happen to think sometimes change it good, most of the time.

I just wish some would try to approach the problems diplomatically and try to resolve the problems instead of contributing to them. Be specific of what the problems are specifically instead of randomly. I am sure this forum has made it back to some supervisors --especially if it was posted in the office mailboxes......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................