PDA

View Full Version : FHP Accepts PAY Raise

09-27-2008, 02:56 AM
Yes and now your Florida Highway Patrol accepts a 5 % pay raise. Oh yah where is yours. Maybe its under one of the trucks you inspect. No I think it in your poor job quality.

09-27-2008, 04:45 AM
Yes and now your Florida Highway Patrol accepts a 5 % pay raise. Oh yah where is yours. Maybe its under one of the trucks you inspect. No I think it in your poor job quality.

What the fvck??? :?

09-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Where is FHP's CVSA pay??????????????

10-01-2008, 03:34 AM
FHP is already paid higher than us and yet they are receiving a 5% pay raise in October. This is truly an insult to all SLEO"s. If this State were a business we would definitely be out of business. I am truly disgusted, and for the first time in my career I am considering changing careers. What a way to boost morale DOT and FL legislature. Keep it up and you won't have to worry about trimming the buget because we'll take care of it for you, you'll have no employees left to worry about it.

10-01-2008, 12:50 PM
FHP is already paid higher than us and yet they are receiving a 5% pay raise in October. This is truly an insult to all SLEO"s. If this State were a business we would definitely be out of business. I am truly disgusted, and for the first time in my career I am considering changing careers. What a way to boost morale DOT and FL legislature. Keep it up and you won't have to worry about trimming the buget because we'll take care of it for you, you'll have no employees left to worry about it.

FHPs pay raise was taken out of the department's budget. Just get your department (and all other SLE agencies) to do the same. Then you'll find out how your department feels about you.

10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
MERGE DOT AND FHP!

10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
We tried getting a pay raise from the big DOT a couple of years ago, and they were going to give it to us, but then FHP started crying. They said if all SLEO's didnt get it, one agency should not, so we did not get the raise. Now look where we are at. Kind of ironic.

10-01-2008, 08:56 PM
We tried getting a pay raise from the big DOT a couple of years ago, and they were going to give it to us, but then FHP started crying. They said if all SLEO's didnt get it, one agency should not, so we did not get the raise. Now look where we are at. Kind of ironic.

DOT cops deserve a raise.

10-02-2008, 01:16 AM
If you were real cops and not regulator, maybe you to would get a pay raise. Try working Christmas and then talk to me.

Pat Hernandez - For you losers who are afraid to use your real name.

10-02-2008, 03:14 PM
If you were real cops and not regulator, maybe you to would get a pay raise. Try working Christmas and then talk to me.

Pat Hernandez - For you losers who are afraid to use your real name.

If you are so tough Mr. what is your name? Friggin tool "internet tough guy" you are.

10-02-2008, 03:16 PM
MERGE DOT & FHP = RAISE!

10-07-2008, 01:47 PM

Hey, they are looking for pole dancers at the Pink *****cat Club in Miami. You qualify!

10-08-2008, 03:57 AM

You are not a Trooper. Stop trying to start problems.