PDA

View Full Version : Where has the step raises gone.

09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
I saw the teachers got a 2% COLA. Good for them. They still have step raises that is over and above the COLA. Why dont we have step raises. Vets will never make the kind of money that our former PBA reps made because we have lost the steps. Why was that allowed to happen? When there are steps it does not hurt so bad not to get a COLA but we do not get either. SO WHERE ARE THE STEPS!!!! I do not care so much about COLA's. Cost of Living went up 4.8% last year according to the US Census and we got a 2% raise. So that really does not help. It is time that step raises are re-instituted.

09-24-2008, 12:00 AM
We are not going to get anything from the District, ever. If any person here things different, you are delusional. The District has no money, and its a legitimate excuse this time around, and will be for years to come. If we want to advance as a department a PBSO merger is the only way its going to happen. AJ and his "people" are here to stay, so if we do our part and sell a merger to AJ and his "people" they might go for it. Its worth a try since we have nothing to lose.

The positions we had available (20 something) are now closed, and will never be filled, they are gone for good. Our department is shrinking and its only a matter of time before the District has no choice but to contract out Law Enforcement in the schools.

Go to the PBA meeting and request a closed door PBSO vote. Take a look around, we have nothing.

09-24-2008, 12:02 AM
We are not going to get anything from the District, ever. If any person here things different, you are delusional. The District has no money, and its a legitimate excuse this time around, and will be for years to come. If we want to advance as a department a PBSO merger is the only way its going to happen. AJ and his "people" are here to stay, so if we do our part and sell a merger to AJ and his "people" they might go for it. Its worth a try since we have nothing to lose.

The positions we had available (20 something) are now closed, and will never be filled, they are gone for good. Our department is shrinking and its only a matter of time before the District has no choice but to contract out Law Enforcement in the schools.

Go to the PBA meeting and request a closed door PBSO vote. Take a look around, we have nothing.

The reps are going to ask for Glades incentive, tution reinbursement, HAHAHAHA, THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME PEOPLE!! GO FOR THE GREEN DREAM!

09-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Ahh, things must be slow at the schools because the idiots have time on their hands and they are attempting to think. But alas it is not thinking that they have done: they are obviously sleeping and dreaming green again. Well my idiot compatriots if you want to go green why dont you just go apply. I dont understand your logic, yes it may suck here and other departments may seem better, but if this is the case why have you not left? If this department is so bad and it sucks why the luck are you here? Why dont you leave and go find employment elsewhere? Why do you continue to torture yourself by staying at a job you obviously dont want to be at. Look this job is nowhere up to the level it should be and it never will be so you idiots need to accept this. If this job is keeping you back from being where you need to be in life you owe it to yourself and your family to leave. I am sure with the economy flourishing the way it is you will have no problem gaining employment elsewhere. But if you know this is it for you and you have no marketable skill or connection that will get you advanced from your present position you should just SHUT THE TRUCK UP AND DO YOUR LUCKING JOB THAT YOU ARE UNDERPAID FOR. Enough of this go green bullchit. It will not happen! Ever!!!!

09-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Ahh, things must be slow at the schools because the idiots have time on their hands and they are attempting to think. But alas it is not thinking that they have done: they are obviously sleeping and dreaming green again. Well my idiot compatriots if you want to go green why dont you just go apply. I dont understand your logic, yes it may suck here and other departments may seem better, but if this is the case why have you not left? If this department is so bad and it sucks why the luck are you here? Why dont you leave and go find employment elsewhere? Why do you continue to torture yourself by staying at a job you obviously dont want to be at. Look this job is nowhere up to the level it should be and it never will be so you idiots need to accept this. If this job is keeping you back from being where you need to be in life you owe it to yourself and your family to leave. I am sure with the economy flourishing the way it is you will have no problem gaining employment elsewhere. But if you know this is it for you and you have no marketable skill or connection that will get you advanced from your present position you should just SHUT THE TRUCK UP AND DO YOUR LUCKING JOB THAT YOU ARE UNDERPAID FOR. Enough of this go green bullchit. It will not happen! Ever!!!!

Everybody has somethimg to say, on this web cite. When we have the PBA meeting on the 30th, who will speak up. Will the people who wants to go green speak up, or will the one's who want to stay the same speak up? Well I say, why don't you all shut up until the meeting. Stop talking junk on web cites and speak your mind at the P.B.A meeting on September 30, 2008.

09-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Speak up and say what. Gee whiz guys we are stupid? You do not have a union that is worth a damn you moron. At best all you have is an Association of simple-minded wannabe union men who only go on golf excursions paid for with your union dues. So when you go to your bullspit Association meeting on the 30th and eat your cardboard pizza why dont you save some room for more of that yummy pudding that Kaz serves you out of his azz.