PDA

View Full Version : No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

09-23-2008, 02:32 AM
WOW Melo has a High School diploma and he was fired from CCSO for being mean to employees, OK now lets try to get him elected.

09-23-2008, 01:40 PM
The best part about this site is "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO", Baseless acusations and lies seems to always contribute to the ignorance of the submitter. If you would of done your homework I believe Mr. Melo's training record at CCSO shows he had attended at least four colleges and was enrolled at St LEO's as a junior in 1997 in the bachlorette program. I believe that a junior is a third year college student. Also, if you took the time to investigate each candidate you would know why he was terminated and the baseless politics that existed. You would also know who advanced as they used his back as a ladder. To include our bottle yeilding, 20/20, 60 minutes, star of a SHERIFF. Thank God he is leaving. Before you swing from that tree again my fellow MONKEYS, do your homework.
NP

09-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Read Melo's webiste, it says he has the equivelant of an AA degree, it also says he WILL NOT put up campaign signs and LOOK NOW and his signs that DEPUTIES SUPPORT HIM.. That SHitttt is funny. What 2 deputies? LOL
Melo don't give up the tow truck job, you will need somethin g to pay the bills when you lose this election. We all also know that MELO was a republican his entire life and switched to DEMOCRAT because he knew he could not beat Cameron in the primary and I can't understand what makes him think he can beat him now. It will be a laugh when the results go out... CAMERON all the way...

09-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Wow, english must be your second language. I can not find anything on Melo's web site about a AA equivalent. Is there a place that I should be reading between the lines. Yes it does state no signs. Last week in the paper he had two ads stating he was going to do signs and why. Looks like he covers his azz pretty good. I also did a public record request about his political registration and it shows he was an independent his whole life and switched to republican to vote in a primary. Are you people really cops? Your investigation skills really suck. But why should this be different than any other lies told on this site.
You must really be afraid that Melo is going to win to bash him this way. If you were so Cameron confident you would just sit back, shut up, and wait. Oh that would be the professional thing to do. My Bad!

09-28-2008, 12:07 AM
I can not find anything on Melo's web site about a AA equivalent.
Do I have to look this stuff up for you? :roll: Here is Jim Melo's educational level, taken from his own website:

Education:
Graduated high school, 1975
Attended Central Texas Community College, no degree obtained
Southern Police Institute, University Of Louisville, no degree obtained
Source (http://www.meloforsheriff.com/sheriff_002.htm)

Corrections Certifications:
Jail Inspectors Course
Jail Inspectors Instructor Course
Use Of Force Instructors Course
Accreditation Managers Course
National Institute Of Corrections
Source (http://www.meloforsheriff.com/sheriff_002.htm)

09-28-2008, 12:42 AM
English is your second language. There is no place on his web site that says AA degree. Hell way back in 1997 he was a junior at St Leo college. You really do suck at investigation. Are you a civilian?

10-01-2008, 04:11 AM
What I think is sad is Melo keeps saying he does not play politics yet about 50% of his website is dedicated to bashing Cameron. Very Sad.................

NitricPanther
10-01-2008, 07:58 PM
First, you ought to know what politics really are. Money! It is all about the money. Look at who gave and who is who on the money part of the political tango. If you really are a Cop you would care about this. And by the way all the posts on Melo's site are facts, proven with facts. Bashing would be incredible lies. Lies like the one in today's paper by Cameron. Cameron has an event at Captain Kacynski’s house and he states, it is not political. Why, because Kacynski is not smart enough not to hand invitations out in the parking lot at work in a uniform. That would be illegal! He is a Captain promoted by your boss. Seems the rules don't apply if you wear a uniform. Says a lot for those of you that are trying to enforce the law. The invitation even stated Come Meet Sheriff Candidate Cameron. Oh that’s right, that is his new title given to him by Davenport under the Hatch Act. It is really sad that he is supported by his own people when he is using tax dollars (your pay raises) to campaign from your Sheriff's Office. As a law enforcement officer you should be embarrassed to be near him never mind support him. I also read Cameron's site, and his whole campaign is based on his endorsements. He says nothing about what he will do for the employee. Today your grade on investigation is a D. Your grade on math is an F. 25% of Melo's site is about facts on Cameron. Looking forward to the next test, ROOKIE. You might want to clean up your own back yard before you go playing in someone else’s.

guest50
10-04-2008, 02:53 AM
This thread is pure entertainment. First thing, I cannot conceive anyone, anywhere being fired for being mean unless he was a school teacher or a daycare provider. It seems to me, that was the best reason they could come up with to have him fired.....but that is my opinion. I have lived in Charlotte County for a long time and been with the Dept. for a short time. I do have to say, you are not bashing if you are giving facts. If Melo knew, or maybe he does know, the shady side of the Dept. ie: letting a pretty woman go on a traffic stop because she gave up her phone # when asked. Or given the citation or taken to jail for DUI when she did not give it up. How about top officials, past and present, beating their wives and girlfriends and literally sending them to the hospital. Only to have the 911 tapes disappear and many high ranking officers covering for each other. I think the idea is to follow by example and you will be safe. As long as I am getting paid what do I care, right? You will realize,like I did, if you do not kiss ass and look the other way you might not make it to retirement.

10-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Wow.. thats was almost as dramatic as television!!!!
WHAT CORRUPTION THAT GOES ON IN THIS DEPARTMENT!!
Us darn dirty cops! Next thing you know we'll have an under ground of deputies setting people up
with charges, planting drugs and making false DUI arrests... JUST SO WE CAN DO ALL THE PAPERWORK!

Whats really funny is that you ask for a phone number on a traffic stop for the citation.... HAHAHA

10-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Ok here is dramatic and should be on TV. Capt has stolen car. Lt in jail has false time sheets. Chief Deputy does not follow any law. Blundered 911 call which cost a life. Davenport on 60 minutes, 20/20 denying everything as Cameron dissappears. Internals instead of Grand Jurys. Domestic coverups. Need I go on. This is the short list of SH-T I would be proud of. You don't think it rolls down hill. Go wash your face it appears you got some on you.

10-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I can't wait for it all to be over and for the boards to get back to bashing each other and not using someone's loss as a political tool.

10-07-2008, 06:37 PM
You sound like Cameron and Davenport. It is not going to be over until the right thing is done for the family. Davenport and Cameron made it political when they did not request a Grand Jury Investigation into the 911 call. Cameron made it political when he made this statement on election night "Everyone is trying to put a black mark on the agency for one mistake." They made it political with their attitudes toward the entire situation. They made it political when they boasted about donations given to the family, like that would make it all better. They made it political when they refused to answer the letter of intent and turned it over to attorneys. Be careful before you start pointing fingers because there is always three pointing back at you. These again are facts and I still can't wait.

10-09-2008, 12:33 PM
What happened? It seems everytime someone states the facts on this site people tend to shut up. Knowledge is a powerful tool.. Go get some and use it productively. That would surely be a service to our community, our fellow officers, and their families.

10-09-2008, 11:34 PM
We just don't respond to idiots that post all of the gossip and rumors heard at the agency....so go some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!

guest50
10-10-2008, 02:27 AM
I thought that is what this site was for gossip and rumors. Everyone talks crap about each other even the ones we work with day to day behind their back. I have read alot of the gossip and rumors about some generally good people and it does make me sick. What kind of agency is this? I think I found the problem though, alot of you live in LaLa land and the truth hurts. If you can not accept that we work in a corrupted Dept., that is your choice. So....you are either the one that keeps the corruption going for your own personal benefit or you are just stupid.

10-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Well Said Guest50. But here is the answer. Sorry NitricPanther, I don't like to steal anyone's thunder but the last person that posted receives an F in word definition and utilization. So here you go this may help. Google has a dictionary. Now that we have taught you the definition of these words, maybe you won't look like an idiot next time you post. Still can'twait.

ru·mor

1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth
3archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event
4: a soft low indistinct sound : murmur

fact

1: a thing done: as aobsolete : feat b: crime <accessory after the fact> carchaic : action
2archaic : performance , doing
3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
4 a: something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b: an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality

id·i·ot

1usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
2: a foolish or stupid person

10-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok here is dramatic and should be on TV. Capt has stolen car. Lt in jail has false time sheets. Chief Deputy does not follow any law. Blundered 911 call which cost a life. Davenport on 60 minutes, 20/20 denying everything as Cameron dissappears. Internals instead of Grand Jurys. Domestic coverups. Need I go on. This is the short list of SH-T I would be proud of. You don't think it rolls down hill. Go wash your face it appears you got some on you.
AMEN. This is the profond reality @ CCSO . Stay posted for the next black eye. Lee case coming up on Dr. Phil now.

10-13-2008, 12:21 AM
We'll see what happens in 3 weeks. Seems a lot of people talk about needing change and I really don't see it happening this election. :devil: :evil:

10-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Be part of the fix or part of the problem. You have a choice, exercise it. I think it is time we go back to being proud of whom we are and who we work for. I for one am tired of catching all the SH-T for those that can't set the example and lead with some intelligence and integrity. This thread started with Melo being mean. As a matter of fact if you knew anything about Melo someone used his back as a political step ladder. He was a political threat back then and is more of a threat today. Get your heads out of your AZZ and talk to people that have been around for a while. Most of the know-it-all talkers of today are going on rumors and what they heard not what they know. Back when, if you messed with Melo's people he would be there in a second to deal with it. If you did something wrong he would deal with it right then and there and it was over. There was nothing hanging over your head. If he said it was over it was over. Keep guessing today. You never know when, where, or how someone will stick it to you. Again you have a choice, make it a good one. Still can'twait.

Charlotte-1
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Being mean to employees? Are you kidding? Anyone who knows Jim Melo knows that you better be not only able but compenent in doing your job or else he will get to the bottom of why and what needs to be done to corect the problem.

The alternative to Jim Melo for Sheriff is scary when looing at Bill Cameron. This same man who promises "no changes" to the current budget bomb, which by the way did not include any raises for the deputies.

If Bill had fought as hard for the staff in getting there money as he fought to get campaign slush, everyone at CCSO would have had a pay raise. Do any of the flaming butt-monkeys who held signs ever think about that on the side of the road?

They all look like "Pimps" out there on the roads Charlotte County. If the same ferver was placed into the job perfomance of the agency, we would have the best department in Florida!

Don't think for one moment if Cameron thought he could win the Lee County Sheriff's spot, he wouldn't waste one dollar in Charlotte County. That's the difference with Jim Melo. He at least wants to be the Sheriff of Charlotte County, not just a sheriff of a county, somewhere.

When will the citizens and members of the county wake up and realize we are not the choice but the only option left? What kind of pride will we take in our agency and community come November 4th?

People need to be less scared of change and more concerned with responsible budget and leadership management. We can spend ourselves out of jobs through privatization and decreased benifits given the current state of affairs within our agency.

I hope the ass clowns waving signs who are supposed to be servants of Charlotte County remember politics in public don't mix.

I can't believe the promise of nothing is getting members excited. Do the math retards, :evil: nothing changed is nothing gained!! :evil:

10-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Well said. And someone somewhere said "What Deputies Support Jim Melo". It has become obvious it is the one's that want a professional organization with absolute leadership. Oh yes, I still can't wait.

10-15-2008, 01:43 AM
I don't care what anyone says....that poem was funny. It is nice to see some smart and creative people working for the SO. Way to think outside of box!

10-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Well I guess you have never been in the military, where you have to run things that way, so none of your troops get hurt. I believe that Jim treated everyone, the way you treated him. I thought once we all put a badge on our shirts & a gun on our hips, we realized that things had to be done in a certain fashion. Who says you have to have more then a high school dilpoma to be an officer. I have met and worked with more people with high school diplomas and they had more smarts then most people with college degrees. Not downing anyone that was able to further their education, my hat is off to you, but don't kick the little guys. Some of us had only ourself to raise our children or child. I believe that my child comes first and I was unable to go to college, but that didn't make me a bad officer. If anything I gave 110% on everything I did, I ran by the book and I did things exactly that way. I got yelled at; but you know that is what makes you a better person. I didn't go crying to other people because I did something that caught the attention of the hire ups. If getting yelled at is too much for you, then quit and find a job where they stock up in tissues. Your an OFFICER, you wear a badge and carry a gun. Stop crying about what one person has or doesn't have. Do your job and you will not have to worry about someone being mean to you.

10-15-2008, 03:03 AM
Oh and by the way with the hours we work the schools we take, that gives us all college credits. So if you did your homework, you would know that Melo has over a 130 college credits and was enrolled in Saint Leo College as a junior in 1997. As I have over 110 college credit and with the courses I have taken, so I too could have a degree. So Melo well exceeds a BA.

10-15-2008, 03:37 AM
Poetry my favorite subject. Very nice I must say very nice. Tonight has been very educational. Pretty sad that some of the AZZ's on this sight feel they must attack family. The funny sh-t is they don't even know who the family is. You screw-ups could not screw a light bulb in without instructions. Sad Really Sad. I still can'twait.

guest50
10-15-2008, 03:51 AM
John and Bill went up the hill

to try to win an election,

Mikey Wilson.

heard all about it,

and he got an erection.

It's sad to see

people like me,

working for such a moron.

Bet you're ass

the vote I will cast

won't be for Bill Cameron!
I thought I had heard it all. Where have I been? That is some funny shiiiittt.

10-15-2008, 08:32 PM
If we are going to look at education, how about all the monies paid to those who have a degree from IMPAC (including your current Sheriff). IMPAC is NOT an accredited University (to which if asked Emma would agree with and is upset with those who claim their IMPAC degree is worth it's salt). So how can everyone with a degree from IMPAC get the State and or agency educational monies paid to them for their degree???? These are your current leader(s)!!!!! Who is fooling who????

10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
I'll be so glad when this is over. Its pretty disheartening to watch you all tear eachother up like this. I hope it's not really like this in your precincts...Just sayin

10-15-2008, 09:10 PM
It is like this...there is no brother or sisterhood anymore at our agency. It's all about who can stab who in the back to make it up the ladder. If I can't stab you in the back then I will spread rumors about you to make you look bad.

Hopefully we will get back to being brothers and sisters once this election cycle is over!!!

God Bless all and stay safe!!!!

10-15-2008, 10:31 PM
You are so right, it is sad. It seems just like you said, why must we all stab each other to get your rank or respect. I have been the ginnie pig to all the rumors that have been spread for almost 14 years. It really is dishearting that the people you work with have nothing better to do then spread lies. I guess their own lives are so boring or they are jealous of what you make of your career, the right and truthful way. By doing what you are suppost to do and do it by the book.
It will be nice when we are once again able to know what makes our shift partners click. That is what is used to be like, if someone was going to break because of a bad situation, then you knew by what they did prior to breaking. Not now, if a squad is good together; then they are broken up. Isn't that what is suppost to happen? Aren't we suppost to have the feeling that we know, when things aren't right with someone we work with.
I hope you all really think about who you want as your leader. Let's get back to law enforcement where we can kick butt and take names, not hug and pet them. The bad thing is, there will always be bad apples out there that have to continue in the mode they are in, just to stir crap.

10-16-2008, 01:30 AM
If we are going to look at education, how about all the monies paid to those who have a degree from IMPAC (including your current Sheriff). IMPAC is NOT an accredited University (to which if asked Emma would agree with and is upset with those who claim their IMPAC degree is worth it's salt). So how can everyone with a degree from IMPAC get the State and or agency educational monies paid to them for their degree???? These are your current leader(s)!!!!! Who is fooling who????
You should get your facts straight; the current Sheriff has a degree from St Leos and FGCU, not IMPAC.

10-16-2008, 01:33 AM
That being the case why is he approving all the educational monies for those who have their degrees from IMPAC???? That violates statute and his own policy and procedure....Accredited Universities!!!!

NitricPanther
10-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Well, Well, Well.

It seems since the first post about Melo on or about 9/28, we have had quite an interesting gathering of animals, asses, idiots and the occassional Wyatt Earp wannabes.

All of this is good in an eerie sort of way. By that I mean, it's scary to think that some of you are actually in law enforcement. I would hate to have to rely on some of you in an emergency situation where fast and concise action was needed immeadately. On the other side, it is comforting to know that there are also intellegent, knowlegable people who take an intrest in the needs of the citizens they are hired to "protect and serve".

I commend those who have stated the facts and the reasonsoning behind their views.

I feel sorry for those of you who have followed and condoned the current administration's policy of selective law enforcement. YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LEADER!
What if he doesn't win? Does he have a plan in place to take you all with him to the Garden of Eden? I sure hope so because some of you could NEVER survive under ANY other administration.

I'm with cantwait. November 4th will tell the tale.

Charlotte-1
10-16-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm was suprised to see the little rally conducted by the "Pimp Squad" yesterday out at Murdock Circle. The intersection should be re-named to suckle pointas there were a few sucklings out with Cameron signs littering the area.

I hope those same nozzle gobblers show up at the courthouse during the up coming law suit proceedings to show their support for Cameron.

How about starting up a new charity? We could call it the MIKEY WILSON and pals knee replacement fund! Judging by what I've seen this election, they are going to need it.

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 04:08 PM
They made it political when they boasted about donations given to the family, like that would make it all better. ... Be careful before you start pointing fingers because there is always three pointing back at you.

You...are a complete LOSER, and a MORON. Sorry if you think giving money to a family of the "brotherhood" who just lost someone due to an untimely death is wrong. When Lt. H's brother died...we gave money, when the FMPD officer died... we gave money. When CR blew his knee out and was on the verge of being let go...we gave sick time...thousands of hours of sick time. WE are a family...WE take care of each other. If YOU don't like that go F yourself.

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 04:18 PM
The alternative to Jim Melo for Sheriff is scary when looing at Bill Cameron. This same man who promises "no changes" to the current budget bomb, which by the way did not include any raises for the deputies.

If Bill had fought as hard for the staff in getting there money as he fought to get campaign slush, everyone at CCSO would have had a pay raise.

I hope the ass clowns waving signs who are supposed to be servants of Charlotte County remember politics in public don't mix.

You people really are retarded...You didn't get a raise because JD told the commissioners you didn't need one...BC had nothing to do with that, JD is still in charge. As far as your other commet. At Least some of us have the balls to stand behind a canidate...maybe someday you'll ask your wife for yours out of her purse. If you like Melo, go hold your own damn sign and stop whinning about others.

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 04:25 PM
If anything I gave 110% on everything I did, I ran by the book and I did things exactly that way. I got yelled at; but you know that is what makes you a better person. ... Do your job and you will not have to worry about someone being mean to you.

Is this why you left 77...yes 77 open cases behind when you left, I guess your definition of "by the book" is a little different than the "book" we all use. Yea it was crappy that you got hurt...I recall others hurt in that crash, just as badly that rehab'ed and HMMM still work here. :roll:

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm was suprised to see the little rally conducted by the "Pimp Squad" yesterday out at Murdock Circle. The intersection should be re-named to suckle pointas there were a few sucklings out with Cameron signs littering the area.

I hope those same nozzle gobblers show up at the courthouse during the up coming law suit proceedings to show their support for Cameron.

How about starting up a new charity? We could call it the MIKEY WILSON and pals knee replacement fund! Judging by what I've seen this election, they are going to need it.

Again...Ask your wife for your balls from her purse, get off your azz, and hold your own sign for the candidate of your choice, Instead of being a hater because others have chosen a side to stand on.

But...wait...If you do that, when Cameron wins it would make it hard for your to be the real "nozzle gobbler" and tell him how happy you are to work for him...so until Nov. 4 just keep whining and hiding in the background...I would like to help though...so to make your wait easier, feminine products are in isle 3.

10-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Slow down oh little nightknight. Take a rest. You keep posting and answering yourself. Are you ok. We may need to donate sick time to you shortly if you stroke out. Your all excited over nothing. It will all be over Nov 4th. Still can'twait.

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Can't Wait...can't read...those are replies to selected posts throughout the topic...check yourself before you make yourself look dumber than you already have.

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
BACK TO THE TOPIC

If you would of done your homework I believe Mr. Melo's training record at CCSO shows he had attended at least four colleges and was enrolled at St LEO's as a junior in 1997 in the bachlorette program. I believe that a junior is a third year college student. ...do your homework.
NP

Bill Cameron holds a Masters degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Public Administration, a Bachelor in Science degree in Business Executive Management, and an Associate in Arts degree in Criminal Justice.

Bill is also a graduate of the two most prestigious police management schools in the country, the FBI National Academy in Quantico Virginia and the Southern Police Institute in Louisville Kentucky.
Source: http://www.electbillcameron.com/

A little different from Melo's AA equivalency. Thanks for trying.

10-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Can't Wait...can't read...those are replies to selected posts throughout the topic...check yourself before you make yourself look dumber than you already have.
Ease up Mikey!!!!!

10-16-2008, 06:27 PM
BACK TO THE TOPIC

If you would of done your homework I believe Mr. Melo's training record at CCSO shows he had attended at least four colleges and was enrolled at St LEO's as a junior in 1997 in the bachlorette program. I believe that a junior is a third year college student. ...do your homework.
NP

Bill Cameron holds a Masters degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Public Administration, a Bachelor in Science degree in Business Executive Management, and an Associate in Arts degree in Criminal Justice.

Bill is also a graduate of the two most prestigious police management schools in the country, the FBI National Academy in Quantico Virginia and the Southern Police Institute in Louisville Kentucky.
Source: http://www.electbillcameron.com/

A little different from Melo's AA equivalency. Thanks for trying.

I quote from the S.O. website on Cameron's education:

"William F. Cameron began his law enforcement career at the Fort Myers Police Department in 1982 where he worked on road patrol, in narcotics and as a training officer. In 1987, he joined the Lee County Sheriff's Office. While there he worked his way up to the rank of captain. He also continued his education. He earned his master's degree in Business Administration from IMPAC University in Punta Gorda"

IMPAC is NOT an accredited University, and he is one that is receiving educational monies for a degree that according to S.O. policy and procedure is NOT due those monies due to being from a non-accredited school!!!!

Who's right and who's wrong here????????

10-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Ok retard. Look at your post and you will see you made a comment and then answered it in your next sentence.

Your post and answer underlined.
Again...Ask your wife for your balls from her purse, get off your azz, and hold your own sign for the candidate of your choice, Instead of being a hater because others have chosen a side to stand on.

But...wait...If you do that, when Cameron wins it would make it hard for your to be the real "nozzle gobbler" and tell him how happy you are to work for him...so until Nov. 4 just keep whining and hiding in the background...I would like to help though...so to make your wait easier, feminine products are in isle 3.

So now that you have overstressed yourself. I only write about what I know and see. I believe all is fair game and now you are the bounty. Still can'twait :devil:

NightKnight
10-16-2008, 07:21 PM
I know it's hard for you to comprehend simple concepts like READING but I will try to explain this in your native language...retard speak:

One reply was to a post that "Charlotte-1" made during the course of the thread...Okay...

Now as people continue to post..."Charlotte-1" made another lame azz comment, which I then replied to in similar fashion as before therefore I used the word "again" meaning I was reiterating my previous post.

They make hooked on phonics, and several other great products that will help you learn how to read things so they make sense. Helpful hint...internet blogs can be sorted oldest to newest, and if so you would read each sentence left to right and then move to the line below the last...each following post will be a newer one. Any questions????

Oh...and you can "target" me all you want, I have thick skin, just do yourself a favor and try and sound somewhat intelligent when you bring it... Moron.

10-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Here is the dumb part I actually got you to explain it. You must be a CO you sound like an inmate. Still and always can'twait.

NitricPanther
10-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Hmmm.
KnightKnight, here's a thought.
You say JD is the one who put the kabosh on pay raises.

Let's just suppose that JD has never run the SO. It's always been run by BC. So BC tells JD no raises and it takes the heat off BC and JD doesn't care because he's gone anyway. That way BC (if elected) gets to spend all your raises on his pet projects and a raise for himself while looking down on everybody and smiling because he stayed within the budget that didn't get an increase.
After all...he is the best thing since sliced bread...isn't he???

Just a thought.

NightNight

NightKnight
10-17-2008, 12:14 AM
if you knew what you were talking about, that would be great...fact is the raises were in the budget...that was JD's political sacrifice to try and get his jail expansion approved after he submitted a new budget for that project twice what the proposal was...JD has the jail background, not BC.

10-17-2008, 01:38 AM
I quote from the S.O. website on Cameron's education:

"William F. Cameron began his law enforcement career at the Fort Myers Police Department in 1982 where he worked on road patrol, in narcotics and as a training officer. In 1987, he joined the Lee County Sheriff's Office. While there he worked his way up to the rank of captain. He also continued his education. He earned his master's degree in Business Administration from IMPAC University in Punta Gorda"

IMPAC is NOT an accredited University, and he is one that is receiving educational monies for a degree that according to S.O. policy and procedure is NOT due those monies due to being from a non-accredited school!!!!

Who's right and who's wrong here????????Retired CCSO LEO

So MIKE WILSON is stating that BC's website is not accurate? Why is BC's education different on his website than what is on the CCSO website? Can you answer that question Night Rider? Or are you too busy backing a fraud?

10-17-2008, 01:46 AM
At least he has an education and he is going to win this election, also let me remind you, you have no idea who the moderator is and that IP's are trackable and readily available to certain people, keep slamming Bill and always look over your shoulder after the election when you are working for him. Keep slamming away guys. Have fun now while it lasts. It will all be over NOV 4th.

10-17-2008, 01:57 AM
So are we being threatened for trying to sort out the facts?

10-17-2008, 02:38 AM
It is just amazing that as soon as a fact comes out that is true someone wants to threaten and use scare tactics. Don't worry the current administration can't figure sh-t out if it was thrown in thier face. And if they ever did they would not know what to do with it anyway. You all seem to be good at all this intimidating crap and this thread called Melo mean. LOL :snicker: You people really crack me up. Oh how i still can'twait.

NightKnight
10-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Cameron's political website doesn't say what university he obtained his masters degree from, the SO website says it is IMPAC so that must be right, IMPAC is not accredited, neither website says if Bill gets money for that degree or not. Like I said on the other thread, show us some proof. You are entertaining and I would hate to see you kicked off for baseless allegations which violate the rules of the site.

Cameron for Sheriff - please vote November 4th

BTW - you can still support a winner, we will be holding signs again today, come on out.

10-18-2008, 03:30 AM
Well nightknight you sure do a fine job at trying to slam people. Just because you think your crap don't stink you better stop and think for a while of who knows you and what they know. You may be very surprised to see what can show up here next. A little advise is to chill a bit before something, somewhere, somehow bites you in your powderpuff azz. :mrgreen: Power is a wonderful thing when it is used properly and you seem to be falling into the political trap. As you put it enough said.

And if you feel you want to try and beat up another girl like you tried with BETH you may find we girls all probably have balls bigger than you anyway and can handle it. But remember what I said you never know.

PS: By the way if you really care Melo is my choice. I want a boss that can follow the law and set the example. Bill has not and led some of our brothers in green down the same road. Sad Really Sad. :(

NightKnight
10-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Like I said, Beth... :P . You should really get a clue before you run your suck. :devil: For as much as you have gotten wrong on here, about topics...and people...maybe you should be drug tested or at least IQ tested :idea: ...I'm not responding to you anymore unless you post something that has a shread of proof, or at least sounds somewhat thought out. Like I said before cast your vote for Mickey Mouse for all I care, but don't try to influence others using rumor and lies to make your point.

Waving signs again this afternoon...

Cameron for Sheriff - Please vote November 4th.

Charlotte-1
10-18-2008, 10:21 PM
What I find most distasetful about all of this, is the fact that a few members are standing outside, carrying on as if they speak for the majority of the people employed by the S.O. to the general public for the Support of Bill Cameron.

The shots taken on this web site are mainly due to the arogance that has been so prevelant of this campaign pro-Cameron. People within the agency should not become involved in flag waving, sign holding, and misleading the general public into thinking Cameron is the choice of and for everyone.

To be fair to Mr. Cameron, and his supporters, I am sure he desperately wants to be a Sheriff. It's only the circumstances that he is running for sheriff for this county. What made Davenport different during his election is the dedication he had to the agency. He started out and worked his way up to the position he now holds.

That is not saying he's been the best sheriff ever, by far, there many changes that need to be made to move this agency ahead with the budget issues facing us in the long term. Who needs to make these decisions, someone who has also been a Charlotte County resident and whom has a stake in the community. Not someone who is passively involved with the county.

Voters made a bad choice in electing Bill Clement because they wanted Worch out. Deputies supported Clement, much like they have with Cameron. Look what happened. Staff have a narrow minded viewpoint when it comes to selecting leaders. No one knows how to take the promises made by someone who I'm sure if the opportunity was there to defeat Mike Scott for the Sheriff's job in Lee County would zip out of this county so fast, it would be just a memory.

Attend a forum, read the plans, make a decision thats good for Charlote County. Do not base a decision on the promises that nothing changes, the benifit to the few this ploy is aimed at is not sound reasoning for the majority of people who will be affected by nothing.

10-18-2008, 11:17 PM
That has to be the best said post on here ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Charlotte-1.

10-19-2008, 01:38 AM
If I were Bill Cameron I would actually be embarassed by some of the people supporting me. I won't mention any names but based on some of the posts I have read, his biggest supporters are just making him look bad. Some of his loyal sign holders seem to be conducting themselves in a very unprofessional and distasteful manner. I would hope this is not how BC runs his campaign or how he would like to be perceived. In all of your efforts to support BC, I think you are actually doing him harm and turning a lot of people off. Way to go Cops for Cameron!

10-19-2008, 02:58 AM
If I were Bill Cameron I would actually be embarassed by some of the people supporting me. I won't mention any names but based on some of the posts I have read, his biggest supporters are just making him look bad. Some of his loyal sign holders seem to be conducting themselves in a very unprofessional and distasteful manner. I would hope this is not how BC runs his campaign or how he would like to be perceived. In all of your efforts to support BC, I think you are actually doing him harm and turning a lot of people off. Way to go Cops for Cameron!

You said it very embarassing. Wilson selling tickets for a fund raiser using his work number. (posted on Camerons web site clearly a fact) Kacynski handing out invitations to a political meeting at his house in uniform to people in uniform at the jail parking lot. (printed in the newspaper admitted by Kacynski and Cameron clearly a fact). People standing in the street waving signs looking very un-professional. Embarassing an understatement. I use to belong to a very honored and professional organization. Today we are still ducking bullets from the Moran arrest, 911 screw-up, questionable stolen cars, payroll cheating, Hatch Act, campaign emails from work and the list can go on. All these things are facts and have been news makers for our agency. Good press and great jobs mean nothing in the light of these. We bust our azzes and we do a great job to be shadowed by this garbage. And guess what Cameron's name is attached to all of this. I would much prefer to have a boss accused of being mean. I can not remember one bad thing in the paper about Melo until they used his back as a political ladder. He was credited with bringing moral back to the jail and had all super evaluations, and all of this was written by our Sheriff John Davenport. Imagine that all of a sudden John Davenport takes a two week vacation and comes back and Melo becomes a instant scumbag after working his azz off to make Davenport look good and then he is done. Embarassing to say the least. We need someone who wants us to succeed and will be there for us and not keep us guessing.
I have given this a lot of thought and believe Melo is the answer. When he was with the office he worked endless hours and was dedicated to making things work. He went to bat for his people all the time. I want someone like that and you should too. This is my opinion and I decided to share it. So I guess I am another Deputy supporting Melo.

10-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Standing on street corners, working the phones, handing out invites to a party in the jail parking lot. Instead of Cops for Cameron sounds more like Prosti-cops for Cameron to me.

10-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Really 77 open cases, well isn't that interesting because when I was ordered to clear out my desk and took what was mine, I checked the books and I didn't have 77 open cases. If I had 77 opened cases then they continued to assign cases to me when I was out. If you are so good at knowing my statues then you will know that I left CID in June of 06 and never was aloud to return back there to assist my fellow CID guys with bullsh-t cases that could be handled in house. Instead they srtuck me up front doing work for the road patrol. I don't remember any of you complaining about not having to come into the office to handle walk in complaints. I would like you to prove those 77 cases to me, because you are so full of sh-t; it isn't even funny. You ask anyone that is a true Deputy and worked along side of me. I did my job, I did it by the book. How many times did anyone of you have to wait more then 30 minutes for me to respond to a call out. NEVER, most of the time depending on where it was; I was there in 15 minutes from time of call to 10-97. Do you really have nothing better to do then bust my balls, is your life so depressing that you most talk sh-t about me? What have you done so special, since you started in the department?
For your information, the other Deputy that was hurt had minor injuries, compared to mine. He received the medical attention, PT and surgery he needed in a timely matter. I on the other hand, have been ****ed around from the get go. I am so sick of hearing there is nothing wrong with me, that I am facking. Well sh-tbag, jump in my shoes for just a day. You can have the pain, the pills and migraine heads I deal with on a daily basis. Any one of you that would like to come to the house and you have a set of balls, I'll show you my MRI'S, my medical reports, the scar from having my neck cut open, having two blowout discs removed; to be replaced by bones of someone else and then having a plate put in to keep my spine together. You know none of this is really anyones business, but you made it my business when you had to throw my name in here and degrade me. Just remember, what you do to someone will come back at you three fold. SO HANG ON TO YOUR BOOT STRAPS BUDDYBOY, IT'S GOING TO BE A HELL OF A RIDE. Hell, none of you that want to spread sh-t, talk sh-t or spread rumors about me has the BALLS the put your name on this form. So what does that say about who you really are. I sure don't want you backing up the Deputies out there because your conduct on here, shows everyone just the TYPE OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE. Spineless, gutless and ball less, dam now that is something to be proud of. Grow a set, I dare you, show your face at my house and stand in front of me and say the crap you are saying on here. None of you have the balls, but I do and I'm not afraid to put my name out here. See; as I said before, I really do have a bigger set then most of you out there.

If anything I gave 110% on everything I did, I ran by the book and I did things exactly that way. I got yelled at; but you know that is what makes you a better person. ... Do your job and you will not have to worry about someone being mean to you.

Is this why you left 77...yes 77 open cases behind when you left, I guess your definition of "by the book" is a little different than the "book" we all use. Yea it was crappy that you got hurt...I recall others hurt in that crash, just as badly that rehab'ed and HMMM still work here. :roll:

10-20-2008, 12:50 AM
I sure in hell would like to know, who you think you are? This,"Sister in green" is not me. I'm not hiding behide a fake name like you are. Every post I have placed on here has been using my own name. At least I know how to spell it right, unlike you. I have not placed one false thing on here, once again unlike you. You are the rudest person I have ever had an encounter with. Where do you get off making the first statement, like you did? I guess the truth and facts really is something you have a problem with. As I said before, bring your sorry bussard butt to my house and talk this sh-t, you don't have the balls. Next time you want to accuse me of being someone else you might want to do your homework first. I hid behide nothing and I never have and never will, So deal with that!!!
Like I said, Beth... :P . You should really get a clue before you run your suck. :devil: For as much as you have gotten wrong on here, about topics...and people...maybe you should be drug tested or at least IQ tested :idea: ...I'm not responding to you anymore unless you post something that has a shread of proof, or at least sounds somewhat thought out. Like I said before cast your vote for Mickey Mouse for all I care, but don't try to influence others using rumor and lies to make your point.

Waving signs again this afternoon...

Cameron for Sheriff - Please vote November 4th.

10-20-2008, 03:09 AM
Dear Beth, ok I tried to be nice, but you insist on your tough girl banter. You'll never be half the man your mother is, so give it a rest!! What have we learned in the past week about you? We now know that you have balls, you've told us several times. You should see a Dr about this, because there may be a hormone problem. I'm done with you. Your no competition. That is all...

"I'm MW, and I approved this message"

10-20-2008, 03:21 AM
Me and Oboma

10-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Boy you guys are good at starting SHITTTTT.

10-20-2008, 03:29 AM
I cantwait for Beth to get elected.

10-20-2008, 03:34 AM
BETH? Why tigers eat their young.

10-20-2008, 03:36 AM
i dont know tell me

10-20-2008, 03:37 AM
Beths birth cerificate is an apology from the condom factory..

10-20-2008, 03:40 AM
ha ha thats funny SHITTTTZZZZ.

10-20-2008, 04:01 AM
Beth was the 1st in her family born without a tail...ha ha

10-20-2008, 11:40 AM
When MW croaks, they should bury him face down, so he can see where he's going..

now thats some funny shizzzz :D

10-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Ok, lets get back to the thread. No Melo!! Mean. Well fellow greenies what do we want. The Lee County boy that moved here to be the your Sheriff or the one that really gives a damn about the agency and has proved it? I can name at least twenty people including MW (not that he should count) that are with us and in the position they are in because of Melo. How many can you name including MW (this should count) because of Cameron. How many got hired, promoted, etc. because of Melo. I can only name three that have gotten fired while he was an administrator from 1995-2003 and one even got arrested. Now that really sounds mean to me. Now Cameron comes along with a song and a dance and we just buy into it. We still have the fear of losing our jobs. We have policies that are not followed unless they decide to follow it today. (depends on who you are) We still do not have a functional chain of command. They act like we should owe them, because we have a job. There are no thank yous for great preformance. Need I go on. Fellow brothers and sisters you know this as much as I do. Please do your homework before you vote. Yes it is fun to come on this site and dog out our brothers and sisters as a place to break down the stress. But we really need to get it right this year. Our contract should be example enough as to what we are going to get or should I say not get. You all say JD is behind it. Well let me be the one that turns on the lights for you. The seed never falls far from the tree. Sorry MW I'll explain, (JD is the tree and Cameron the seed) got it now. We have all said the same thing for over twenty years. We need a boss that wants to do something for us. Melo was there saying this with us way back in the early 90's when he was a DFC just like us. When he made LT. look what he did for the jail. He did not put up with nothing from anyone when it came to his people. He protected them from Worch's cronnie Walla. When he became Cpt he done a hell of a lot for everyone. It was Melo that went before the county commission and got what he needed for his people. It was him and Hindman both military that would not put up with any sh-t. Rookies read this and become educated of what we had before and now. Then was good and was getting better as people in the agency were moving up and helping make the agency a better place. I have joked and posted here just like the rest of you. I even joked and lightened this up a bit. But now it is time we take a serious look at our future.
I love our agency and our community and want the best for us. No joke hear and still can'twait.

10-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Cameron has my vote and he WILL be our next Sheriff so dont waste your time, If you so believe in Melo go out and hold his sign and lets see if you feel that strong that he will win.

10-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Cameron has my vote and he WILL be our next Sheriff so dont waste your time, If you so believe in Melo go out and hold his sign and lets see if you feel that strong that he will win.
There will be no sign waving for Melo. Unprofessionalism is not needed or wanted. We will support him by voting and telling people to vote for him in a professional manner. That is why we want him. Open your eyes just long enough to figure that out.....

10-20-2008, 02:41 PM
There will be no sign waving for Melo. Unprofessionalism is not needed or wanted. We will support him by voting and telling people to vote for him in a professional manner. That is why we want him. Open your eyes just long enough to figure that out.....

Please tell me what is so unprofessional about holding signs?

10-20-2008, 03:14 PM
OK Mike, First off I have not been on this site since about 9:45 ish last night. I saw your post but had a mirgraine that put me down for the night. So then; you insist on coming back with your rotten comment. I have no ill feeling towards anyone in the department that doesn't deserve it. I guess you don't know the true meaning of having a set of balls. It's not the pair you might have swinging between your legs. It the ones that you have, to stand up for yourself. I have done nothing to any of you, but support my BROTHER-IN-LAW. Oh gee; there a news flash for you, how many of you didn't know we are related. Holy Crap, if it was your family running; would you not back him or her? You know we are all tax payers in this county and doesn't that give me the same right you have, to vote for who you want. Mike if this is you, I'm sorry that you feel you have to be so crude and disrespectful. If this isn't you, you might want to find out who is using your name and put an end to it. If you know who if writing this, seriously think about how this looks on you or Camerons campain. I sure wouldn't want someone like that in my corner. I still do see that no one but me, really has what it takes not to hid behind a screen name. I'm still waiting for whomever this is, writing this crap about me, to show up at my door. What you to scarred to face me face to face. I know I'm not afraid, bring it and lets see how much balls you really do have. This is directed to the person who is writing this crap, not at any one person. All I have to say to you Mike is look into this, because it is causing you more grief then you know.
Dear Beth, ok I tried to be nice, but you insist on your tough girl banter. You'll never be half the man your mother is, so give it a rest!! What have we learned in the past week about you? We now know that you have balls, you've told us several times. You should see a Dr about this, because there may be a hormone problem. I'm done with you. Your no competition. That is all...

"I'm MW, and I approved this message"

10-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Wow, after reading this crap there is no way I am voting for Melo, he is being supported my a bunch of dumb azzes.

By the way the last time I looked the "deputies" are represented by "FOP" and therefore when people stand out with signs, shirts, whatever, that say "Cops for Cameron, Endorsed by FOP representing Charlotte County Deputies", where is that a lie? Unlike other campaign signs for certain democrats that claim to be supported by deputies when in fact there are like 5 deputies voting that way (I think I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here), who is the fibber?

I will be voting for Cameron.

10-20-2008, 04:38 PM
This is great!! You guys should go on jerry Springer together!! Very entertaining. Do both of your trailers have running water? just wonderin

10-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Just so you know "MELO LOST MY VOTE the FOP endorsement is not from our local lodge. We didn't have a policy in place to endorse a candidate so the misleading signs are from the region and state lodge, whom did not ask us our opinion.

10-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Just so you know "MELO LOST MY VOTE the FOP endorsement is not from our local lodge. We didn't have a policy in place to endorse a candidate so the misleading signs are from the region and state lodge, whom did not ask us our opinion.

The truth has been spoken. There you have it folks told like it really is. This is very true, all you have to do is look at the September FOP newsletter and this is clearly stated by the Prez himself. There is no endorsement locally by the FOP. And we stand around and accepted this misleading garbage. At least I have seen and know Deputies that have supported Melo. They wear his shirts and bumper stickers on their cars. They have gone door to door with him. He also has several retired Deputies supporting him. And best of all there is nothing in it for any of them. They really believe in him. As far as sign waving Melo will not and has not run a MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO campaign. No pun intended. He has been up front and provided complete facts and has hid from nothing or from anyone. Got to respect that. I am getting ready for the change of life time. Things are going to finally be what they should be. Having a boss that really was one of us. So go wave your signs like the carboard toting bum on the street corner. I will monkey around here until I can go to work and feel good about it again.