PDA

View Full Version : tvo

09-21-2008, 11:58 PM
DID anyone tape 20/20 the other night when is the replay

09-23-2008, 07:06 AM
DID anyone tape 20/20 the other night when is the replay

I dunno, but hey sarg could ya come here, cause I got myself into something I dunno how to get out of. They ran out of brains when they hired me and I have to get my girlfriend to write my bad arrest reports!!! dont worry its only gonna take me all night to complete the report. "if I only had a brain"

10-01-2008, 08:46 PM
who cares, the SAO loves his little crack arrests.. if you remember, well actually you have to be on the street, not watching movies by the wall or the canal, to know that ANY amount of cocaine is a FELONY......so what if its still in the glass pipe, you dont see any crack heads hanging out on South 7....hummmm whens the last time a call was dispatched south of Miami subs..??? unlike 640 N....... hey this place hired the guy and he does make arrests...wait I'm sorry.....he doesn't sit around and wait for the "BIG" one.....J D'R, rolled up on that last year and it all got knocked down to L&P from 41/0.......so whats the point of waiting for a 41/0 to take place..............hold on they do along N 7.

10-02-2008, 05:07 AM
who cares, the SAO loves his little crack arrests.. if you remember, well actually you have to be on the street, not watching movies by the wall or the canal, to know that ANY amount of cocaine is a FELONY......so what if its still in the glass pipe, you dont see any crack heads hanging out on South 7....hummmm whens the last time a call was dispatched south of Miami subs..??? unlike 640 N....... hey this place hired the guy and he does make arrests...wait I'm sorry.....he doesn't sit around and wait for the "BIG" one.....J D'R, rolled up on that last year and it all got knocked down to L&P from 41/0.......so whats the point of waiting for a 41/0 to take place..............hold on they do along N 7.

Listen MR. Hummm,(btw we know who says that in breifing so youre not that anonymous) cause you usually do a hit and run.. here's a news flash junior, he's gonna eat that last stupid arrest or should I say cluster phuck. maybe when you do that type of operation you do it right, and get the proper backing from the proper unit. Remember road patrol??? Im sorry maybe he cant find anything in his zone, well CAUSE he never there. When someone finally gets the nerve and steps up and puts down some days off at the beach for him, he'll realize that days off cost money, and all those DUI arrest standbys is not going to make up for the loss time. Making arrests is one thing, making them right and having the charges stick is another.
Your right they should stop hiring doh doh heads, who can actually write a report without special needs :devil:
Its amazing how certain people get sick at the same time. Im glad the supervisor sent a police officer to him that night to help him with the big words.

10-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Hopefully one of these days, Admin will open their eyes and see the real deal with this moron running around harrassing people over tid-bits and HIS strong arm of HIS law that binds his tiny brain together. Umm, can somebody tell me why nobody likes to work with him? does he break rules? lie on PC's? (oh wait, he doesnt write his own PC's)

:shock: message to brass, open your eyes!

10-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Hopefully one of these days, Admin will open their eyes and see the real deal with this moron running around harrassing people over tid-bits and HIS strong arm of HIS law that binds his tiny brain together. Umm, can somebody tell me why nobody likes to work with him? does he break rules? lie on PC's? (oh wait, he doesnt write his own PC's)

:shock: message to brass, open your eyes!

Did did "you two" enjoy your time off/sick time again? thanks for all your continued support leaving your zone partners out in the cold. btw we dont care who your ole man is, why dont you leave and take her with you!!!!! we would al be better off!