PDA

View Full Version : STAFF ALERT

09-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Well folks, it’s been several months since my last post. Let’s update our score card shall we.

First, Staff Infection One, AKA the Sinking Boat, AKA SA Hill’s do-boy (cell mate), glad to see nothing about you has changed; you still defy the laws of physics by maintaining balance and stature by having no backbone. I think it is safe to say that there is no hope. We would love to send you a thank you card for standing up for us during the union negotiations, but I don’t think there is a subject in the Hallmark isle that says “Thanks for NOTHING”.

You sir still have yet to take charge of this agency, you fail at your daily task of promoting fairness and equality for all officers and supervisors. You have subordinates who should be wearing more orange than blue. I should thank you, you’ve only ensured that I can go commit a felony while in the performance of my official duties and I’m going to keep my job…. or retire before you ever make a decision. Thanks for answering our manpower issues by sending a worthless supervisor back to the ranks of night shift patrol officers.

I also wanted to see about sending you another card for all your hard work and dedication in defending out contract to the city commission. So far score car is still Zero gained for the officers and supervisors within this agency. But let me take a moment to point out something. HOW CAN YOU HAVE A P.A.L. PROGRAM….WITHOUT the Police? Seems that we have more concern about an afterschool program ran BY the police for the community than the police who run the program. We’ve heard the citizens speak, but I along with my other 225 brothers and sisters don’t work for free. Again thanks for your support! And in case there is any misunderstanding about a little vote we will be taking soon… What part of NO don’t you understand? By the way, did you ever recover your radio the day of the shooting at the Lakeland Mall? I believe Staff (wannabe 1) Three had it secured for you. I was really shocked by the newest tactic employed during an active shooter situation… Relieve people in place before Overtime is earned. Did they teach that at one of the staff schools you sent the three wise(wo)men to recently?

This brings us right along to ole Staff Deuce… Guess she’s a little too busy smiling and waiting till her husband’s disability kicks in, seems he suffers from sudden acute sexually induced headaches. Normally you used the excuse I have a headache to get out of sex, not get into it… yet again our wonderful Staff Infection One has decided to do nothing he has to hold supervisors accountable. Speaking of which, do you find that you can spend more time together now that he’s not teaching ETHICS at the police academy? Nothing like getting your marriage back on track with that extra quality time! Glad you’re promoting the work-family thing in CID… because of the overtime crunch, unless a nuclear explosion that takes out a swan on Lake Morton happens, no detective will be called out!

I love your slide of hand with the whole writing of Lt. Tiger Woods up for flexing for a golf game, and insisting the book be thrown at him. Let me be clear, I am not siding with this pro-golfer, but I would like to see that if a Lt misbehaves on duty, he does not need a girl to protect him. Or you prefer to do nothing for this agency through silence.

Staff Three wish I was One… Glad to see your surgery has helped. By the way, if you were on FMLA, how could you attend staff meetings? If you are engaged in your (changed for the good of you) job description while on FMLA and fall down - go boom, do you get to collect workers compensation? Or shall we clear a space at the SDO so you can initiate the separation papers against yourself? Will we be seeing more of you 10-65’ing on the streets now? Have you ever seen the city after 5pm? (Or do you have to be home before dark like a good little boyscout?) Or are you going to leave the real police work to the big kids. I mean after all you have your nice little LPD version of MySpace going on with your I-Love-Me.com I wonder if we totaled your salary, and divided it by the number of hours you spend typing on your precious little blog, no doubt on city time, would there be that extra money for a raise for the officers? Thanks for your continued support of us in our efforts to earn a decent salary! You should be careful; they’re looking for fraud, waste and abuse. Just ask Mr. Blankee (sounds like a child’s security blanket) he’ll update you to what is bad about wasting tax dollars. When you’re too spent from backstabbing the troops, you let your waste of space Double Nickel post the Crime stats on there to take up more waste of space… no doubt on city time. Still waiting on those Fallen Hero stickers you promised us last year… glad we were not holding our breath for those either.

If you become chief, will we have to set a land speed record voting no confidence in you, or will you save us the trouble, and just retire? Will we be able to use grill for your coronation? Any plans to further pad the resume’ in the coming fiscal year? You’ve slashed, slashed, slashed Overtime like a used car salesman… your soon to be boss Doug-ie-Doug Thomas is thrilled, more money for him and Timmy the city attorney to get on their lottery winnings-sized salary. Invite them to the coronation!

Staff Four (play)… Silence is golden… and I thank you for being very silent. How’s the job search going? I was wondering… we’re in desperate need of more under qualified minority officers who can’t do the job… could you run right out and rustle us up some more? You never answered my question about checking the block… here for relationship, just friends, or single and ready to mingle? Are you a required stop for all young females in the city orientation? Could you answer the question why cops from your old agency laughed when they heard we inherited you? (Guess you got the shortest since I tried to reserve my comments for people who at least wear a badge, even if in disgrace.)

I believe it’s time for us to really shake up the third floor. These people have become rather comfortable in their power point lavished world of making so much, yet doing so little. Join with me, and vote NO to Staff Infection One, and his three rings, three stooges circus coming to a Police Department near you! Maybe the other 3 will get the point that their job is finite when they realize that WE can and WE will take back our department!
That is all…. For now!

09-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Three words: Right On Brother!!!

09-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Two Words: I agree!

Lonewolf1
09-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself. Well written.

09-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Excellent! And a compliment from Lonewolf too!