PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

09-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Is it true that they fired Guevara? If so for what?

09-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately so, He came into work picked up his unit drove to a bakery about 2 miles from the hotel and was seen or followed by the Chairman.

09-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Unfortunately so, He came into work picked up his unit drove to a bakery about 2 miles from the hotel and was seen or followed by the Chairman.

That is not a pretty story :roll:

09-19-2008, 02:44 AM
WOW! ONE CAN GET FIRED FOR SOMETHING SO STUPID.I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD TAKE A BIT MORE FOR SOMEONE TO GET FIRED. WHAT THEY SHOULD OF DONE WAS GIVEN HIM A WARNING NOT FIRE HIM. MAN ITS NOT LIKE HE WENT HOME OR ANYTHING, HE WAS ONLY 2 MILES AWAY AND THATS BECAUSE THE NEAREST SHIT IS ABOUT THAT FAR.

09-19-2008, 01:47 PM
WHAT! Are u nuts or something? ur not painting a nice picture of urself for ur bosses! Maybe what they shud do is pass on ur lazy ass

09-19-2008, 02:23 PM
WOW! ONE CAN GET FIRED FOR SOMETHING SO STUPID.I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD TAKE A BIT MORE FOR SOMEONE TO GET FIRED. WHAT THEY SHOULD OF DONE WAS GIVEN HIM A WARNING NOT FIRE HIM. MAN ITS NOT LIKE HE WENT HOME OR ANYTHING, HE WAS ONLY 2 MILES AWAY AND THATS BECAUSE THE NEAREST shizzat IS ABOUT THAT FAR.

From what ive heard this officer was a good guy and I don't know the exact circumstances of what took place so I cant comment on it, but as far as your concerned...

what comes around goes around: When/if you are employed, it's one thing to take your unit for coffee when on your break, but if it's the beginning of your shift and you haven't even gotten anything accomplished yet, you might want to consider leaving the house 10 minutes early and getting your coffee on your own dime before you get to work instead of your employers time and fuel - other than that, that's what breaks are for. If you think it's ok to clock in and get paid for a trip to the bakery I think you might want to consider rethinking your work ethic.

09-19-2008, 02:24 PM
WOW! ONE CAN GET FIRED FOR SOMETHING SO STUPID.I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD TAKE A BIT MORE FOR SOMEONE TO GET FIRED. WHAT THEY SHOULD OF DONE WAS GIVEN HIM A WARNING NOT FIRE HIM. MAN ITS NOT LIKE HE WENT HOME OR ANYTHING, HE WAS ONLY 2 MILES AWAY AND THATS BECAUSE THE NEAREST shizzat IS ABOUT THAT FAR.

09-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Well put.

09-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Well, I hate to see someone to get fired, because we all have families to feed and bills to pay. But Guvera was a POS with no discretion. He arrested me 13 years ago for nothing. What goes around comes around. Good luck at the unemployment line.

09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
It goes to show you It's not a matter of IF you get fired. It's a matter of WHEN you get fired at the great Miccosukee PD.

09-23-2008, 07:31 PM
It goes to show you It's not a matter of IF you get fired. It's a matter of WHEN you get fired at the great Miccosukee PD.

FROM THE LOOK OF THE OTHER THREAD IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS SO EASY TO GET HIRED LEAVE ALONE FIRED

10-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Any info on what Dave is doing now? There is a special seat in Hell waiting for that piece of crap Cypress. He has screwed over so many good cops. That acting chief that you have is no better.

10-11-2008, 05:19 PM
drove to a bakery about 2 miles from the hotel

Dude I didn't get my pastelitos!!!! Now that's what I call a Department, per the the Head Chief, pastelitos eaters will not be tolerated here.... Unga... unga....smoke peace pipe.....