PDA

View Full Version : Lazy young officers

09-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I am sick and tired of pulling the load for all these young officers around here. Why is your starting location always from 15 and the gardens. Dam dont you guys get enough food to at home. Try making an arrest once in a while or writing a ticket you may start to like it. Forget about your guts and do some work. I am tired of hearing that there are calls holding when you guys are feeding your fat guts. Talk about sea donkeys most of the JR officers should have that as a name tag....DO SOME WORK :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-17-2008, 07:24 PM
awwwwwww awwwwwwwwww look at the little girls crying because WE the new guys have become what they are... SEA DONKEYS!!! we only learn from the best you hot dog head.. what do you expect us to do? handle all the calls while you creatures are at dunkin donuts?!?! huh?!?! you all must be crazy... were off probation you cant stop us now... you cant?!?!? i remember once one of you donkeys posted something that said about this generation never having to work hard in life, living at home, not knowing the true values of life... remember that? well its true! you're messing with a new breed of donkeys!! we are like mutated sea donkeys!! maybe if you flamingos wouldn't be lazy and handle your calls we wouldn't be burned out from running around to every call and being pro active... it's a chain reaction.. donkey see donkey do you homo!! SEA DONKEY FO LYFE!!!!!

09-17-2008, 08:46 PM
You really are an angry person. Leave if you don't like it, no one's stopping you. Your gonna be on the road your whole career anyways so 09 and qsk. Are you the same person that keeps bashing CC, no only would he beat your little arse, he was also one of the best Major's to retire from this dump. If you had any balls, you would write a greivance on your views of the off-duty and send it up the chain. But my guess is your a coward. Peace and go get some help.

09-17-2008, 09:22 PM
go somewhere else? I'm miserable? are you crazy? I love this place.. Why would i be unhappy? This is the only place i can be at 15 and the Gardens all i want I'm not complaining.. you're the one kicking me out but I'm going NO WHERE!!! you hear me!?!? NO WHERE!!! I LOVE IT HERE! I'm a SEA DONKEY and proud.. you said it 09 check a 12!! then a 09 check a 58!! and 09 and 06!!! and for your information i love everyone here too.. except carl... hes a hot dog head!!! and stop hanging off his balls he can't help you out anymore.. only thing he can do for you now is take your off duty when you don't want it.. and like i said before.. we new guys are happy here we love it.. we are all friends and were prob more proactive and better Officers than you sea creatures when we want to be... but why should we? we can be checking a 12 instead and make you ace holes work every so often since we take all the work load here... and maybe i will bring it up to someone how carl is taking all the details.. difference between us and you guys is we have balls... you guys think you have it all figured out... always complaining about the department.. aww gwua gwua gwua grow up you freakin whores! this department is great.. see us new guys we don't complain because we have a life after work you guys only have police work to look forward we have a life! thats why were happy all the time.. and yea ill work the road all my life.. you can call us baby sea donkeys from now on! you mules

09-17-2008, 10:03 PM
see us new guys we don't complain because we have a life after work you guys only have police work to look forward we have a life! thats why were happy all the time..

There's an old saying youngster..."TELL ME WHAT YOU BRAG ABOUT AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU LACK"... One day you'll grow up..... patience son, patience.

09-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Pancho Salsa, are you the rookie that recently got kicked out of 15 and the gardens, actually TAW'd, by the manager for being an obnoxious prick. You gotta be, cuz you keep mentioning it. Your an embarasement to our agency and you should have been fired a long time ago.

09-18-2008, 02:43 AM
Get off the rookie's backs, our dayshift is one big lazy pile of doo doo.

Ofc.Parets slug
Ofc.Ammons bigger slug
Ofc.Garcia car 51 where are you
Ofc.Pons Im 05 QRX
and the list continues.

Its called lack of supervision they just do what they want to do and the dayshift SGT has blinders on, and earplugs in his ears as he is counting his drop dollars.

09-18-2008, 09:09 AM
I see nothing has changed, lazy officers, lazy and with blinders on supervisors. So what is the upper staff doing... same old same old..because they have no balls ! Even now you guys are turning on yourselfs... a typical BB move without his help !

09-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Look at you men and women, haven't you noticed who's doing all the bashing, the road. You don't see DB, or CST, or VIN, bashing one another on who's lazier than the other. It always the road. No wonder the road is seen as a punishment for people. Those doing all the bashing need to look in the mirror and change your ways. Wether you dislike lazy people, admin, or anyone else around here, your still a professional who shouldn't be on this forum criticizing for all to see. Maybe you can post something positive instead of the same ole same ole. It's been that way when I was on the road and nothing is gonna change it.

09-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Get off the rookie's backs, our dayshift is one big lazy pile of doo doo.

Ofc.Parets slug
Ofc.Ammons bigger slug
Ofc.Garcia car 51 where are you
Ofc.Pons Im 05 QRX
and the list continues.

Its called lack of supervision they just do what they want to do and the dayshift SGT has blinders on, and earplugs in his ears as he is counting his drop dollars.

R U REFERRING TO THE ONE AND ONLY SUPERSTAR SGT WH???
LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE. THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A REASON WHY HE DOESN'T WEAR A VEST OR A GUN BELT. HE IS THE MOTIVATING FORCE FOR ALL US YOUNG GUYS. I HEARD HE WAS A GREAT COP BACK IN THE DAYS. ummm.... NOT
HOW DOES A GUY LIKE THAT WORK OUT AND RUN FOR MILES EVERY DAY AND LOOK LIKE THAT. ANYWAY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT THE YOUNG GUYS TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR LEADER ON DAYSHIFT. CMON PEOPLE AKE UP.

09-19-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with the dinosaurs on this topic. Yeah alot of the old timers have slowed down but they all payed their dues and most of them did some kind of police work when they were younger. Some of these new guys are out of control! They think that making probation turns them in to veterans... You hear them huff and puff on the radio when they get a call that pulls them away from DDs or 16/164... Your job is 09-QSK! And do some real fuking police work for a change! just because you write 10 tickets a day to soccer moms and bible students does not make you a good cop!....If you stop a car and it smells like bob marleys tour bus inside, thats called a clue...Search the fuking car!
As far as the old folks... i dont have a problem with any of them and they back me up more than the new guys do. Look at the guys like Craig, Rocky, Coco, Rob, Lino, these should be roll models for the new guys... I dont care if the older guys want to spend their whole shift 05 or check an 11, 12, 58, 10 at the car wash, all in the same day. They've earned it.. the same way us new guys will earn it when we've been here as long as they have. So suck it up you Pu$$ies!

09-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Thats BS.. The facts are ...thats the same reason NMB and the Country is in this spot. Excuses and no accountability ! If NMB pays you to do a JOB then do it. The supervisors turn the other way and are part of the problem. He has hidden most of his carrer including the off duty scams on Collins w/ BBeau! ( late , not showing up, yea many of us know guys!)He is a smart man but LAZY. If you dont want to work for a days pay... move on and let others who do come to NMB. Many old timers do a great job and continue to work even after NMB. Once again, we at NMB are great at making excuses for why people dont work !

09-20-2008, 04:16 PM
I cant believe this bullsh!t! Everyone is always worried about what other people are doing or who they are doing. Worry about you! Worry about YOUR family, YOUR personal problems, YOUR finances, YOUR friends, YOUR social life. I agree that if you get paid to do a job you should do it. Maybe not always balls to the wall, but at least make an effort. Why should a rookie go 09 on day shift and have to handle the majority of the other Officers calls on the shift including his(or hers). What does it prove? Does it prove that they know how to write a report? That's what FTO is for! Its just a poor excuse for the "old timers" to slack off and say "well he's a rookie he can handle it, he needs to learn". Learn to do what? Learn to do your work load? And by the way, unless you have at least 12 years or better dont even consider yourself an old timer. I have almost 10 years and it seems like i just started yesterday. Not because I dont know what im doing, but because I enjoy my job and look foward to dong it everyday. Yeah sometimes we come to work and are not in the mood to be a ball of fire. We all have those days, but dont criticize people if they aren't doing anything for that shift or for that week. You don't know what they are going through in their life or what may be causing them to act that way. Worry about your DAMN SELF! If it's an Officer Safety issue then grab that Officer and talk to them about it. Don't go to their Sgt., don't tell your buddies what happened, and dont post sh!t on this site. Do your duty as a "SENIOR OFFICER" and guide that Officer let him or her know what time it is! I promise you if you do that, that Officer that you pulled aside will respect you and look to you in the future for guidance. I also agree that coming out of the academy they should be pro active and want to work. They should want to learn. Most of them have that intensity and drive to work. But what happens? They come to a shift and start being pro active and then what happens? A "Senior Officer" either pulls them aside or lets them know in front of other Officers that they should consider slowing down or taking it easy. Make up your fuk!ng mind already!!!! DO YOU WANT THEM TO WORK OR WHAT? Like Pancho Salsa said.... "SEA DONKEY SEE, SEA DONKEY DO!"

09-20-2008, 07:18 PM
This needs to stop! This topic was started in an effort to slow down the real problems. The outsiders are attempting to conquer and divide. We all have issues, look at the big picture. Stop going at each other. There are bigger issues, don’t lose focus.

09-21-2008, 01:50 AM
I've been reading these postings about new and old officers, and what puzzles me most is that the officers are more concerned about their ranks, and less about protecting the city. I'm not sure if you have noticed or not, but NMB is getting worse by the day. The officers are doing a great job, but if you continue to argue about who works harder and who should be arresting more people, I think the only people who are suffereing are US, the citizens. If you get paid to be an officer, then you should be a police officer from day one on the job, until you retire. Good luck and let it go!

09-21-2008, 10:57 AM
He has hidden most of his carrer including the off duty scams on Collins w/ BBeau! ( late , not showing up, yea many of us know guys!)

People, we have rats among us. Not only is this person worried more about others than him/herself, but their life is so pathetic that they must post lies. Be careful, and remember, if we have rats, feed them cheese.......

09-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Good one WH ..We are real familiar with all your scams including the "PARK" hide aways! Just look in the mirror and see what you do! But who cares ! No one here at NMB.. its all about the check as you told many ! But you truly are the smart one ! But admit it LAZY ! Oh.. the part about Collins is true and even the old P/O's at Sunny Isles knew you and BB didnt show up.. or on time ! Do what your good at.. go "fly" away !

09-21-2008, 08:43 PM
GUEST LEO 2, YOU GOTTA BE ONE OF TWO CATEGORIES IF YOUR ON LEOAFFAIRS ON A SUNDAY POSTING AT 0730.

1) A MISERABLE COP WHO CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO DO IN THEIR BORING LIFE BUT TO POST ON LEOAFFAIRS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO THEY ENVY SO MUCH THAT ITS DRIVING THEM CRAZY.

OR

2) A MIDNIGHT COP WHO IS SO MAD AT THE WORLD AND IS JEALOUS THAT THEY WON'T GET A CHANCE TO WORK DAYSHIFT FOR SUCH A RESPECTABLE AND STAND-UP SUPERVISOR.

WELL IF YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THIS BUT OUR HEALTH INSURANCE OFFERS SEVERAL FREE VISITS TO A PSYCHIATRIST. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT BECAUSE HATING THE WORLD, TALKING BAD ABOUT CO-WORKERS AND ENVY WILL ONLY BRING BAD CARMA TO YOUR LIFE.

09-21-2008, 10:23 PM
All of this mud slinging is embarrassing. Everyone who has used this thread to take shots at others ought to be ashamed. Shut up and do your job. Period.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

09-21-2008, 11:57 PM
YES PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS SGT.WH AND SGT. AL STOP COUNTING YOUR DROP DOLLARS AND START SUPERVISING. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

09-22-2008, 12:36 AM
YES PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS SGT.WH AND SGT. AL STOP COUNTING YOUR DROP DOLLARS AND START SUPERVISING. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANOTHER ANGRY PERSON, PLEASE REVIEW MY POST ABOVE. IF YOU SPENT THE AMOUNT OF TIME POSTING TO THIS SITE AS YOU DO AT YOUR JOB, YOU WOULD PROBABLY FORGET ABOUT YOUR ANGRY FEELINGS AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. JUST LET IT GO BROTHER AND BE SAFE OUT THERE, IF YOU CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THERE'S A CHANCE YOU MIGHT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

09-26-2008, 04:57 AM

I would have to say that being senior or being junior matters little as far as work productivity.
If you have a good work ethic you always will. There are a few exceptions when admin screws with you to the point of creating a CC who got boned royally and then the junior officer doesn't do the respectfull thing and give the slot up. ANyway.
I think that just because a guy is a dinosour he shouldn't automatically get a free ride to respect. On the other hand a junior officer may deserve more resperct then the senior. Below is an example:

DINOSOURS
1987 WH produced nothing and was a lazy piece of Sh!t
2008 WH produces nothing and remains a lazy piece of Sh!t

1987 Festa hard worker made good arrests and showed his work ethic
2008 Festa hard worker makes good arrests and gets true respect form his peers for his work ethic not for letting lazy good for nothings go home early.

ROOKS

2005 SS retard, will remain on the road for ever not by his choice
2030 SS still a retard and on the road not by his choice

2007 JM hard worker made great arrests and continues to try even though this place is a dump
2030 JM will still be a hard worker and if he becomes a lazy piece of Sh!t like WH atleast he can say he was a producer early on unlike WH who can never, will never, nor will others ever say the same about him. Those of us that have been here with WH as an officer know what he is about and he is unchanged. There is a reason why he has a pet COW folks.

so it really doesn't matter how long you've been here or how short. Time itself does not dictate a good cop but actions do. For those dinasours that were atleast at one point hard workers not for admin, awards, sukin Ace, but just for being a cop you will always be respected. But for those of you who never did anything worthwhile to our proffesion stand in line just like all the other worthless losers here 1 day or 25 years. WH you should have remained a bus driver or kept dreaming of being a real pilot, that way you would have saved the tax payers a lot of money and not have been an ugly stain on our underwear. In the mean time keep having fun with your Cow bud.

09-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Man, are you guys really crying this hard just because WH did the right thing by telling you guys that you should transport your own prisoners??? Then again, seeing as how you guys can't even maintain custody of your prisoners inside of the freeking police station then maybe it is a bad idea to ask you to transport prisoners to the jail. Leave the real police work to real police officers!!!

:devil:

09-27-2008, 05:05 AM
[quote="JW's Ghost":3esqovgv]YES PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS SGT.WH AND SGT. AL STOP COUNTING YOUR DROP DOLLARS AND START SUPERVISING. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would have to say that being senior or being junior matters little as far as work productivity.
If you have a good work ethic you always will. There are a few exceptions when admin screws with you to the point of creating a CC who got boned royally and then the junior officer doesn't do the respectfull thing and give the slot up. ANyway.
I think that just because a guy is a dinosour he shouldn't automatically get a free ride to respect. On the other hand a junior officer may deserve more resperct then the senior. Below is an example:

DINOSOURS
1987 WH produced nothing and was a lazy piece of Sh!t
2008 WH produces nothing and remains a lazy piece of Sh!t

1987 Festa hard worker made good arrests and showed his work ethic
2008 Festa hard worker makes good arrests and gets true respect form his peers for his work ethic not for letting lazy good for nothings go home early.

ROOKS

2005 SS retard, will remain on the road for ever not by his choice
2030 SS still a retard and on the road not by his choice

2007 JM hard worker made great arrests and continues to try even though this place is a dump
2030 JM will still be a hard worker and if he becomes a lazy piece of Sh!t like WH atleast he can say he was a producer early on unlike WH who can never, will never, nor will others ever say the same about him. Those of us that have been here with WH as an officer know what he is about and he is unchanged. There is a reason why he has a pet COW folks.

so it really doesn't matter how long you've been here or how short. Time itself does not dictate a good cop but actions do. For those dinasours that were atleast at one point hard workers not for admin, awards, sukin Ace, but just for being a cop you will always be respected. But for those of you who never did anything worthwhile to our proffesion stand in line just like all the other worthless losers here 1 day or 25 years. WH you should have remained a bus driver or kept dreaming of being a real pilot, that way you would have saved the tax payers a lot of money and not have been an ugly stain on our underwear. In the mean time keep having fun with your Cow bud.[/quote:3esqovgv]

thats a low blow. leave the fat man alone. he mybe useless as a cop but atleast he takes care of us. we love you fat boy keep up the good job!!!!!!!!

03-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Just thought we should bring this back up. Enough said

03-18-2009, 12:49 PM
A LOT OF OFFICERS ARE LAZY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BE. THIS PLACE HAS ZERO SUPERVISION AND NOBODY GIVES A SH!T. SO FUK IT. A LOT OF POTENTIAL BUT WHY SHOULD ONE PERSON HUMP CALLS SO THE OTHERS HANG OUT? SUPERVISION STARTS AT THE TOP AND THE CHIEF ONLY CARES ABOUT SAVING OT AND NOTHING ELSE. JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO STAY SAFE AND FUK EVERYTHING ELSE. BY THE WAY THIS POST IS STUPID. SAME SH!T WAS SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT A YEAR AGO....NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE AND IM SURE WE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDS TO OUTSIDERS READING THIS.

03-18-2009, 01:50 PM
:roll: You Know It, Velda Farms

03-23-2009, 11:31 PM
and you r all SEADONKEYS?!!?

03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Esto no pasa en Hialeah!!

:devil: :snicker: :devil:

04-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Esto no pasa en Hialeah!!

:devil: :snicker: :devil:

Yeah okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

04-05-2009, 10:19 PM
excellent clip of mayor and chief having a dialogue in the city of doral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhUt3NTAcs&feature=related

04-05-2009, 10:21 PM
i meant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhUt3NT ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhUt3NTAcs&feature=related)

04-20-2009, 03:25 AM
I see nothing has changed, lazy officers, lazy and with blinders on supervisors. So what is the upper staff doing... same old same old..because they have no balls ! Even now you guys are turning on yourselfs... a typical BB move without his help !

North Miami Beach turned into a cesspool of whining worthless civil servants long ago. BB started the fire, LL added the fuel, and RH is roasting the weenies. 8 or so leaderless years will do that.