PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Sergeants in the jail caught in an Affair

09-16-2008, 08:51 PM
IT IS SO TERRIBLE TO SEE ONE LEAVE THEIR WIFE AND THREE WEEKS LATER THE OTHER LEAVES HER HUSBAND! WHERE HAS THE MORALITY IN LIFE GONE? WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELFISH TO RUIN SO MANY LIVES? THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WITH A BADGE THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK UP TO.

09-16-2008, 09:40 PM
IT IS SO TERRIBLE TO SEE ONE LEAVE THEIR WIFE AND THREE WEEKS LATER THE OTHER LEAVES HER HUSBAND! WHERE HAS THE MORALITY IN LIFE GONE? WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELFISH TO RUIN SO MANY LIVES? THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WITH A BADGE THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK UP TO.

Welcome to America

09-17-2008, 06:25 PM
It seems like a normal trend these days. The toilet of society.

09-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Let them leave this at home and not involve work and then maybe everyone won't be so quick to gossip about them. This does not involve work and by you people bringing it here you are involving work.

09-18-2008, 05:02 AM
THIS IS SAD TO SEE GOING ON IN THE SHERRIFS OFFICE. IT SEEMS THAT THE MORALE HAD DESPERATELY FALLEN AND IT SEEMS TO BE 'NO BIG DEAL'. HOW DOES DISHONESTY AND ADULTRY SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR SUBORDINATES??? IN THE LAST 4 YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN A BUNCH OF THIS GOING ON AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS SUPERVISOR HAS BEEN ACCUSED AND PROVEN TO BE HAVING SEX WITH HER COWORKERS. I PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN AND SPOUCES INVOLVED AND AFFECTED BY THIS INFECTUOUS WOMAN THAT IS POISONING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF OUR IMMEDIATE SUCCEEDERS OF THE OFFICES THAT PROVIDE THE PROTECTION THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS USE AS A SHIELD TODAY. THIS MAN PREDATOR OF WOMEN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HIS NAME HAS COME UP AS A HEADLINE WITHIN THE DETENTION DEPARTMENT. HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PREYING ON THE VUNERABLE WOMEN WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT AND ALSO HIS DISCUSTING REMARKS/QUESTIONS! WHY ARE PEOPLE OF THIS CALIBER STILL IN SUPERVISORY POSITIONS????

09-18-2008, 02:02 PM
To everyone reading this get a life. Since your lives are soooo perfect stick to what you do best. I don't understand how we are supposed to stick together and be a family but at the same time cast stones. If you really knew the man in question you wouldn't think twice about these accusations. You would know that it is coming from an unstable source who needs immediate medical attention.

09-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Believe it or leave it! Unbelievable! I just can't believe that you are worried about people's personal lives and what they do on their free time, with unproven rumors. When it is written in the paper that an officer is proven guilty to breaking the rules, policies, and throwing away a warrant. Only receiving a two-day suspension and a slap on the wrist. Maybe the agency should pick better battles and they could look less like "General Hospital."

09-20-2008, 08:59 PM
I PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN AND SPOUCES INVOLVED AND AFFECTED BY THIS INFECTUOUS WOMAN THAT IS POISONING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF OUR IMMEDIATE SUCCEEDERS OF THE OFFICES THAT PROVIDE THE PROTECTION THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS USE AS A SHIELD TODAY. THIS MAN PREDATOR OF WOMEN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HIS NAME HAS COME UP AS A HEADLINE WITHIN THE DETENTION DEPARTMENT. HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PREYING ON THE VUNERABLE WOMEN WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT AND ALSO HIS DISCUSTING REMARKS/QUESTIONS! WHY ARE PEOPLE OF THIS CALIBER STILL IN SUPERVISORY POSITIONS????
:devil: Infectious woman.. :?: So if I get close to this infectious woman, I will become poisoned...Oh No! :roll: I think I feel it kicking in...I can't seem to control my urges :evil: I think I'm affected...Oh well...there goes the future of the Sheriff's Office.....and as far as The predator of vulnerable women...I've been very vulnerable for awhile and he hasn't victimized me... :snicker:. These two supervisors are not even close enough to being the worst in the agency. There are alot of other supervisors that have done worse....and they don't get fired...Nope... they move farther up the chain of command..... :idea: Oh just got an idea :idea: You should keep going on and on with your complaints of these that way they'll get moved to higher positions :lol: then we'll have some people running things with some brains :snicker:

09-20-2008, 09:08 PM
THIS IS SAD TO SEE GOING ON IN THE SHERRIFS OFFICE. IT SEEMS THAT THE MORALE HAD DESPERATELY FALLEN AND IT SEEMS TO BE 'NO BIG DEAL'. HOW DOES DISHONESTY AND ADULTRY SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR SUBORDINATES??? IN THE LAST 4 YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN A BUNCH OF THIS GOING ON AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS SUPERVISOR HAS BEEN ACCUSED AND PROVEN TO BE HAVING sex WITH HER COWORKERS. I PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN AND SPOUCES INVOLVED AND AFFECTED BY THIS INFECTUOUS WOMAN THAT IS POISONING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF OUR IMMEDIATE SUCCEEDERS OF THE OFFICES THAT PROVIDE THE PROTECTION THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS USE AS A SHIELD TODAY. THIS MAN PREDATOR OF WOMEN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HIS NAME HAS COME UP AS A HEADLINE WITHIN THE DETENTION DEPARTMENT. HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PREYING ON THE VUNERABLE WOMEN WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT AND ALSO HIS DISCUSTING REMARKS/QUESTIONS! WHY ARE PEOPLE OF THIS CALIBER STILL IN SUPERVISORY POSITIONS????

Recently morales and ethics have been brought into questioned, I hope that the quote above is seen by those same judgemental people so they know whose morales and ethics are crupt. In this country, we believe that there are always two sides to every story and not to condemn the innocent without full disclosure of the truth! Relationships are tough enough to get through when they are troubled, but should never be dragged into our place of work!!! Unfortunately, this shows how disrepectful a person is towards people he cares about.

09-20-2008, 09:11 PM
THIS IS SAD TO SEE GOING ON IN THE SHERRIFS OFFICE. IT SEEMS THAT THE MORALE HAD DESPERATELY FALLEN AND IT SEEMS TO BE 'NO BIG DEAL'. HOW DOES DISHONESTY AND ADULTRY SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR SUBORDINATES??? IN THE LAST 4 YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN A BUNCH OF THIS GOING ON AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS SUPERVISOR HAS BEEN ACCUSED AND PROVEN TO BE HAVING sex WITH HER COWORKERS. I PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN AND SPOUCES INVOLVED AND AFFECTED BY THIS INFECTUOUS WOMAN THAT IS POISONING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF OUR IMMEDIATE SUCCEEDERS OF THE OFFICES THAT PROVIDE THE PROTECTION THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS USE AS A SHIELD TODAY. THIS MAN PREDATOR OF WOMEN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HIS NAME HAS COME UP AS A HEADLINE WITHIN THE DETENTION DEPARTMENT. HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR PREYING ON THE VUNERABLE WOMEN WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT AND ALSO HIS DISCUSTING REMARKS/QUESTIONS! WHY ARE PEOPLE OF THIS CALIBER STILL IN SUPERVISORY POSITIONS????

Recently morales and ethics have been brought into questioned, I hope that the quote above is seen by those same judgemental people so they know whose morales and ethics are crupt. In this country, we believe that there are always two sides to every story and not to condemn the innocent without full disclosure of the truth! Relationships are tough enough to get through when they are troubled, but should never be dragged into our place of work!!! Unfortunately, this shows how disrepectful a person is towards people he cares about.

10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
HAHA THATS FUNNY. should be on camera :D :devil: