PDA

View Full Version : toilet paper

09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Due to the ever increasing expense of toilet paper the city is now asking us to give monthly to supply the bathroom. It will be don on a tier system. If you have a small a-- they want $5 a paycheck. For a medium a-- they want $8 and for a large a-- they want $10. If you are just a whole a-- they want the $10 plus an additional $30 recovery fee.

09-15-2008, 10:25 PM
What? That's a great deal! I know this department in Mexico that charges double that for a clean ars. We are so very very lucky. The grass truly is greener

By the way: I heard if we all pay the money to supplement the TP they'll start buying two-ply

09-16-2008, 12:12 AM
What? That's a great deal! I know this department in Mexico that charges double that for a clean ars. We are so very very lucky. The grass truly is greener

By the way: I heard if we all pay the money to supplement the TP they'll start buying two-ply

Heres a great idea, they can make up some of their loss revenues by putting in coin slots at the stalls. Thus charge you $1.00 to use the toilet at the PD. Oh and of course you get a discount at city hall, which would be .75 cents. And the real kick in the head would be only .35 cents at the fire stations. Get the bldg Sgt to time how long the water runs so to make sure there is enough water flushing the shizzat down the tubes... :devil: