PDA

View Full Version : Rebuttals

09-14-2008, 08:35 PM
What are your thoughts on the latest rebuttals ?? The last two are a couple of real doozies...to say the least !!

09-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Who rebutted what?

09-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Who rebutted what?

Go back to sleep.

09-17-2008, 10:21 PM
What's the common theme?

09-18-2008, 01:16 PM
What's the common theme?

Well, it seems to me after reading both rebuttals, that the common theme appears to be alleged untruths put on paper by the supervisors. I find it hard to believe that the higher ups can ignore this, especially since there have been two separate incidents within such a short period of time...and both of these incidents do appear to contain a common theme. I realize that the administration has a responsibility to back their Sergeants. However, does the administration not hold a responsibility to EVERY employee, especially if there are allegations such like the ones that have been made in these rebuttals? The answer to that should be YES. The administration of this organization holds a responsibility to each and every employee...especially if there are allegations brought to light that involve a member of their supervisory staff. I also notice that both employees have identified individuals that were present and can either prove or disprove their written allegations. The only reason that I can see that the administration would not approach these "witnesses" and question them in an attempt to obtain the truth is quite obvious...they do not wish to obtain the "TRUTH".

09-18-2008, 02:29 PM
What's the common theme?

Well, it seems to me after reading both rebuttals, that the common theme appears to be alleged untruths put on paper by the supervisors. I find it hard to believe that the higher ups can ignore this, especially since there have been two separate incidents within such a short period of time...and both of these incidents do appear to contain a common theme. I realize that the administration has a responsibility to back their Sergeants. However, does the administration not hold a responsibility to EVERY employee, especially if there are allegations such like the ones that have been made in these rebuttals? The answer to that should be YES. The administration of this organization holds a responsibility to each and every employee...especially if there are allegations brought to light that involve a member of their supervisory staff. I also notice that both employees have identified individuals that were present and can either prove or disprove their written allegations. The only reason that I can see that the administration would not approach these "witnesses" and question them in an attempt to obtain the truth is quite obvious...they do not wish to obtain the "TRUTH".

One of the rebuttees showed the rebuttal to me and to say the least if the sergeant was that incompetant then it is amazing they can walk and chew gum so I suspect "creative writing" at work. I asked one of the stated witnesses what really happened and the person responded "I'm not getting involved I don't want to get dragged into somebody elses stupidity". I think that says a lot, sure would like to see how bad the evaluation was to cause that rebuttal anyone see it?

09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Obviously, I see people are still up to the backstabbing and conjecture. It must be easy to do hiding behind phony names and anonymous witnesses. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to talk to me in person or contact me (954)806-5082. Knock your socks off. If not, at least show some intestinal fortitude and put your name on what you write. As far as "Another", you and your mystery witness can can call me too, or talk to me when you see me around. I have no problems speaking to anyone and clearing up misunderstandings, but I venture to guess no one will say anything in person.

Eddie McGovern

09-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Sorry Eddie, didn't know you were in trouble and this was about you I was talking about someone else. I like being an anonymous entitie. Just like you like to go to far in those massage parlor stings.

09-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Another,
It's really disappointing that after 2 days of your blood boiling and trying to summon the courage to put your name down, you just couldn't do it. Maybe you think people won't figure it out by reading your previous posts on this site. It's a shame that you are compelled to make snippy little comments, thinking it disguises your own inadequacies. Maybe your narcissism makes it impossible for you to sleep at night without desperately trying to grasp at some feeling of superiority so you won't have to face your shortcomings. The fact that you believe your comments were some type of a good "cheap shot" instead of realizing you just proved yourself to be a coward is depressing. It even more depressing to think that when you are no longer a member of Law Enforcement, you will just be the same kid that got picked on in school all those years ago. All of these years trying to pay back the world for that have failed and I feel sorry for you. If anyone else wishes to talk to me ro ask me anything, feel free to.

Eddie McGovern

09-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Another,
It's really disappointing that after 2 days of your blood boiling and trying to summon the courage to put your name down, you just couldn't do it. Maybe you think people won't figure it out by reading your previous posts on this site. It's a shame that you are compelled to make snippy little comments, thinking it disguises your own inadequacies. Maybe your narcissism makes it impossible for you to sleep at night without desperately trying to grasp at some feeling of superiority so you won't have to face your shortcomings. The fact that you believe your comments were some type of a good "cheap shot" instead of realizing you just proved yourself to be a coward is depressing. It even more depressing to think that when you are no longer a member of Law Enforcement, you will just be the same kid that got picked on in school all those years ago. All of these years trying to pay back the world for that have failed and I feel sorry for you. If anyone else wishes to talk to me ro ask me anything, feel free to.

Eddie McGovern

Holy crap...now that's funny !!

09-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Sorry Eddie, didn't know you were in trouble and this was about you I was talking about someone else. I like being an anonymous entitie. Just like you like to go to far in those massage parlor stings.

So, who is the "someone else" you are referring to that recieved a bad evaluation? Since one rebuttal was regarding an evaluation and the other was in response to a write-up, you are either lying to Eddie or have no f..king clue what you are talking about...I'm guessing both.

09-22-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm crushed I can't live with myself over the fact that I've hurt Eddie's feelings. I'll never post anything ever again. And I'm not going to name who I was talking about with the rebuttal (they can name themselves if they want) as I thought that was who was whining, I didn't know it was Ed who had rebutted something. Was my inadequate blood boiling or was it yours? I feel great! See ya big boy.

09-22-2008, 01:12 PM
nice post deputy chief

09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Eddie,

there are certain alliances within the department. these alliances have been formed over the years and through the ranks. The people now in charge(administration) arent going to go against any of there line supervisors (sgts). Even if they are presented with truthful allegations and/or complaints. Just look at all the supervisors here that have ever been disciplined.....thats right none....

lets just say that a sgt does somethings that are against the department policy, law, or just plain unsafe and it is brought to the attention of.. i dont know, lets just say a deputy chief. The deputy chief who may or may not be the sgts friend will do whatever possible to turn a blind eye to the complaints or just make them go away. If the complaints were handled properly the findings would not look too good for the department or administration and one's friendships.

The above scenario and parties involved was purely fictional for the purposes of the story. Deputy Chief dont take offense to it !

thats all for now...take care of yourself and eachother,

Jerry Springer

09-22-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm crushed I can't live with myself over the fact that I've hurt Eddie's feelings. I'll never post anything ever again. And I'm not going to name who I was talking about with the rebuttal (they can name themselves if they want) as I thought that was who was whining, I didn't know it was Ed who had rebutted something. Was my inadequate blood boiling or was it yours? I feel great! See ya big boy.

Another,

I believe the quetion was about naming yourself, not who you talked to. But that's okay, your lack of courage has shown. Keep posting and showing your true colors. You can try to convince everyone you're not a coward. Since you have now resorted to the "I know you are, but what am I?" retorts, I can only expect you to progress to "Sticks and Stones" and "Nana-nana-boo-boo" next if I continue to entertain your posts. That's an embarassing low that you seem to be at that I don't want to get to.

Eddie

10-06-2008, 05:06 PM
I guess everything is quiet from the Chief's Office these days.

No responses ?????

Very funny how when the source of 'Another' is identified it gets quiet !

Thats all for now. Take care of yourself and eachother !

Jerry :evil:

10-14-2008, 03:22 AM
I think I hear crickets chirping...

10-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I think I hear crickets chirping...

did the deputy chief retire? its been awful quiet around here

10-27-2008, 03:29 PM
He did not officially retire yet. Rumor has it that he is a finalist for a Chief's job in the northern part of the state.

Good Luck A/Chief. We all hope you leave soon.

JS

11-02-2008, 11:40 PM

So, who is the "someone else" you are referring to that recieved a bad evaluation? Since one rebuttal was regarding an evaluation and the other was in response to a write-up, you are either lying to Eddie or have no f..king clue what you are talking about...I'm guessing both.

I GOT 2 ADMIT, "DUH" IS ON THE MONEY. "ANOTHER" FIRST SAYS HE WAS GIVEN THE REBUTTAL FROM ONE OF THE REBUTTEES, THEN AFTER TALKED TO ONE OF THE WITNESES IN THE REBUTTAL. LATER, HE SAYS HE TALKED TO HIS WITNESS BECAUSE HE THOUHT IS WAS THE WITNESS WHO WAZ WHINING. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. AND FROM WHAT I KNOW DUH IS RIGHT, THERE WERE ONLY 2 REBUTTALS AND ONLY EDDYS WAS REGARDING AN EVAL, ITS NOT LIKE THERE 10 REBUTALLS AND ANOTHER IS MIXED UP :devil: . "ANOTHER", IF UR GONNA LIE, YOU BETTER PRACTICE. THERES NUTHIN BUT COPS AND RETIRED COPS ON HERE. WE CAN SMELL B.S. PRETTY GOOD.

11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
...THERES NUTHIN BUT COPS AND RETIRED COPS ON HERE. WE CAN SMELL B.S. PRETTY GOOD.

Well I agree and disagree with you on this comment. You see, a good cop/good retired cop can smell BS, however others couldn't detect a dirty sanchez :snicker:

03-14-2009, 11:23 PM
i hear pete roc didnt get swat. funny, he's the most tactically experienced person who tryed out. tm and jk doling out some more punishment from their pulpits? great leadership and management skills, guys. to hell with morale and the team concept. remember, you two are the only ones who are important. we're all here to serve you. if you gotta step on someones career or get somebody hurt, so be it. i mean after all, its not you whos gonna be first through the door. when you guys travel to all those leadership and executive seminars, do you ever realize you are the bad example in all their stories? anyway, great job putting the slap on pete roc., and rewarding his pos sgt. lesson #1 in hbpd management: treat everybody like sh%t and make sure everone is miserable, except those who will feed you egos and bow their heads in your presence. hey jim, did you at least tell pete yourself or did you have somebody else do it? lemme guess.... :evil:

03-15-2009, 09:51 PM
WOW...I've been gone for almost 10 years and I see things haven't changed! I'm sure the chief still has his do-boys that will bow to his every request, weather legal or illegal, ethical or unethical...Love ya' Tommy Boy!!

03-17-2009, 11:19 AM
The above post was above the belt! RoseLee (or Rosalee) however...poor thing...she dedicated her LIFE to Tommy and
poof.. Let her name RIP...we all know the truth..

Who filled the shoes of Kratman? I missed the last Batman and Robin episode (Fatman and Bobbin)

03-18-2009, 02:13 PM
SPEAKING OF TM & JK, HOW COME "ANOTHER" AND "HALLANDALE" DON'T POST ANYMORE. WE MISS THE WAY THEY WOULD COMPLIMENT THEMSELVES IN THE THIRD PERSON, LIKE - 'MAGILL AND KIRCHOFF WERE/ARE GREAT COPS' OR 'MAGILL SURE IS A GREAT CHIEF, I HOPE HE DOESNT GET HIRED SOMEWHERE ELSE...' OFTEN WONDER IF THEY DID IT JUST BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEMSELVES SO MUCH OR THEY WANTED US 2 BELIVE THERE WERE SO MANY SUPPORTERS FOR THEM OUT THERE. IS THAT THE SAME FOR THE COMMISHES AND JOY POSTING ON SUNSENTINEL?

03-23-2009, 01:27 AM
What is a ***** boob ??

06-01-2009, 01:30 PM
where's marsha ?