PDA

View Full Version : WTF

09-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Let me know when ALL of the dysfunctional, bickering, arguing ranks of LPD align again in such an OBVIOUS and RESOUNDING decision and I will let you know when the planets Mars and Venus are in exact alignment such that they block out the sunlight to the Burmuda Triangle........This across the board, non-internal bickering, non-"good ole buddy" decision by EVERY SINGLE RANKING COMMAND STAFF MEMBER is absolutely unheard of!!!! You can't get any 2 Captains at LPD to agree on WHAT DAY IT IS let alone whether or not someone needs to be fired. So with that in mind I must tell you, these two misfits ABSOLUTELY deserve a pink slip!!!! If you read the file and not the Ledger's "version" of it, complete with the half-assed excused of these two CRIMINALS, you'd agree. There is NO RESPECT at LPD for these two OR the Chief of Police after this fiasco. Please do not become mistaken and believe that ALL LPD officers are as dishonest, disloyal, or felonious as these two.......the proud officers of LPD abhor these two with an absolute passion. I can tell you that they are truly hoping that the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission does the job that Chief Boatner was afraid to do.....proclaim that they are not fit to serve YOU......the citizens of Lakeland. As to their "grievance" filed through the PBA........it makes me sick that I pay my PBA dues every month to support the arbitration process which will resolve this frivolous complaint..........both SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED.......now they are complaining about being suspended and demoted (non-respectively).................AN ABSOLUTE F-ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonewolf1
09-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Allowing two felony criminals to remain on the department is not enough reason for a NO Confidence vote. Nothing is.

Pitch Black
09-15-2008, 12:52 AM
There has to be a reason why COP went against the entire chain of command's reccomendation to terminate both W's. Could someone be holding something over him from the past?

09-15-2008, 03:07 PM
There has to be a reason why COP went against the entire chain of command's reccomendation to terminate both W's. Could someone be holding something over him from the past?

Yes, I believe so. The answer may be that F. Wilson was one of the LEO's involved in the near fatal beating, false imprisonment and cover-up of a certain individual. This is the same reason that a certain other LEO has not been charged with murder of a certain "missing person" who's really dead and buried there in Polk County.

This is the same "cover-up" that goes way up the ladder.

Remember, LEO or not, any of us can lose our "freedom as we know it" by the stroke of a pen.

Be careful. You can't win. Let it go.

09-15-2008, 08:45 PM
F. Wilson was one of the LEO's involved in the near fatal beating, false imprisonment and cover-up of a certain individual. This is the same reason that a certain other LEO has not been charged with murder of a certain "missing person" who's really dead and buried there in Polk County.

I want both of these idiots fired as much as anyone. I would love to be able to go to the PCSO website and see their book-in photos. But I have no clue what you are talking about. Just guessing, but you sound like Leslie Todd Jones. Even though you sign on as a guest, you can still be banned.

09-16-2008, 09:54 AM
What a **** mess!

09-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Beyond a mess. More like a conglomerate of "rice and mango" and it reaks to high hell. A major peo. Gotta love it!