PDA

View Full Version : FOP Business

Rich B
09-13-2008, 06:07 PM
1. General membership Meeting will be this coming Tuesday 9/16/08 at the Lodge. Dinner at 6PM, meeting at 7.

2. The annual Family Picnic will be Saturday 9/27/08 11:30 am Holiday Inn Harborside. Just $10 for you or $15 for the whole family. Call Diane at 586-6754.

3. Bowling Fundraiser for Timmy Keyser October 18th, 2008 4pm to 7pm at The Seminole Lanes on Park Blvd. Please contact Jim Petruzzi (DIU) or Cindy Nevling.

4. Golf Tournament will be 10/24/08 at the Cove Cay Country Club (US 19 Clearwater) Shotgun start at 1PM. Only $75 a golfer. Free driving range before the tourney, dinner, raffle and awards to follow at the Lodge. Proceeds will also go to Timmy Keyser and family. We would like sponsors, volunteers and players. We'll have sign up forms on the website early next week. I have forms available and can inter office or mail them out. THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO VOLUNTEER, SPONSOR OR PLAY. Please call Diane at the Lodge (727) 586-6754 or feel free to call or email me.

5. We need some tech savvy folks to help out setting up the email notification system that many, many members have requested. If you have reasonable computer skills and want to give back to the members please contact me.

6. ATTENTION NON SWORN MEMBERS/SUPPORT STAFF!! Did you know that you can become an associate member of FOP Lodge 43? For just $20 a month you are entitled to:

Life insurance at great rates.
Attend Monthly Lodge Meetings
Free Will & Last Testament
Attend all FOP Functions
Annual Lodge Scholarships available to High School Seniors ready to attend College
Legal Representation during Internal Investigations (Yes, support staff will be represented by the FOP during IA investigations)
Any non sworn or support staff employee of any Law Enforcement Agency is eligible

Please contact Diane at the Lodge for an application.

Stay safe,

Rich Bahret (Lodge Spokesman)
727-410-9959
PeoplePlacesThings@Tampabay.rr.com