PDA

View Full Version : Let's Debate The Facts

09-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Let's do what the subject says. I know both reports as they were posted on TBO.com. I have heard words such as "sanitized" and other inuendos. Let's stay civil, no name calling and stick to the facts. Let the "specific" questions flow and allow me to respond with facts. Lets actually use this site for what I believe it was intended for. I await the first question

09-13-2008, 12:37 AM
What is your name?

09-13-2008, 12:46 AM
It will be readily apparent as this debate ensues, thats of course if anyone participates. Again, lets stick to facts and not generalizations. This is not the sheriff if that's what you are asking, and I am competent in reference to the subject matter.

09-13-2008, 03:30 AM
Ok, I'm game. Tell us something that will show all of us that you are "competent in reference to the subject matter." Hope you are referring to the missing evidence.

I have a REALLY NOVEL IDEA:

IF THE "MISSING EVIDENCE" (33 DNA PIECES OF EVIDENCE, LONG GUN AND OTHER PIECES) HAVE BEEN FOUND, SHOW US. PRESENT THE NEWLY FOUND "LOST" EVIDENCE TO A CREDIBLE GROUP, PIECE BY PIECE.

AND IF THE MISSING 388 MARIJUANA PLANTS ARE NOT MISSING, AGAIN, SHOW A CREDIBLE GROUP THE MARIJUANA.

Now wouldn't that make a lot of sense? Oh, Oh, I forgot......... seems there are a lot of un-sensible people out there!!!

09-14-2008, 04:44 AM
Just as I thought, can't speak without being a jackoff. Again, if there are specific questions you have, feel free to ask. It appears people are looking at this because of the number of posts.

09-14-2008, 05:00 AM
Jusizkjo89t
t as I thought, can't speak without being a jackoff. Again, if there are specific questions you have, feel free to ask. It appears people are looking at this because of the number of posts.
n

no we just keep clicking so you think your important, the fact will come out, we really don't need a nameless person giving fiction as fact, thanks but go away

09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
yeah thanks for the offer but I think i'll wait for the state attorney and fdle to work this one out. there has been far to much double-talk and contradictory statements coming from the sheriff and her spokesmen.

as for myself and my neighbors we can no longer trust her or what we hear coming out of the sheriff's office. she had my vote last time because it thought she was different from the average politician, now I see that she's the same or worse. she should be ashamed at the lack of integrity she has displayed.

09-14-2008, 06:51 PM
I have to agree with the above poster. There have been too many issues that we are not getting straight answers on. I too thought that she would make a good Sheriff but it looks like a change is in order. I just hope that the new Sheriff brings in a new admin staff and brings back the morale to a department that is suffering.

09-15-2008, 12:23 AM
Let’s get this straight; Ron Grimming brings up the building, the bonus and now the evidence. You don’t feel like you’ve gotten the right answers. I think the chronological time piece done for the paper pretty much explained the building, including the fact that it won’t cost the $90 million dollars that Mr. Grimming says it will. The insurance pay out, which actually saved the county money over the long run, has been beat to death like an old horse and yet he brings it up every time. I believe given enough time you will find that the Grimming camp and the PBA, (how do you separate the two) will be found wrong about that as well. Any while you’re trying to claim the upper road here how is it that the report went to the papers first before Jerry Hill and just who released the names of the victims to the press? I would think that both of those are open cases and that shouldn’t have been handled that way.

Ah, what do I know you just like facts – (as long as they lead to your road). Good luck I don’t think you’ll ever be happy regardless of what is said.

How you explain that the PBA has spent almost 380,000 dollars this year alone to beat candidates that they don't like?

09-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Let’s get this straight; Ron Grimming brings up the building, the bonus and now the evidence. You don’t feel like you’ve gotten the right answers. I think the chronological time piece done for the paper pretty much explained the building, including the fact that it won’t cost the $90 million dollars that Mr. Grimming says it will. The insurance pay out, which actually saved the county money over the long run, has been beat to death like an old horse and yet he brings it up every time. I believe given enough time you will find that the Grimming camp and the PBA, (how do you separate the two) will be found wrong about that as well. Any while you’re trying to claim the upper road here how is it that the report went to the papers first before Jerry Hill and just who released the names of the victims to the press? I would think that both of those are open cases and that shouldn’t have been handled that way.

Ah, what do I know you just like facts – (as long as they lead to your road). Good luck I don’t think you’ll ever be happy regardless of what is said.

How you explain that the PBA has spent almost 380,000 dollars this year alone to beat candidates that they don't like?

we'll see this and will see that, there's a reason the state atty is involved, don't you think, in addition you must have pulled the 90 million dollar figure out of your arse

09-15-2008, 01:56 AM
To the neighborhood spokesman, you and your one neighbor in Cornwell don't mean S@#t. Nice story in the News Sun today about the Grimites and their campaign sign bully tactics. I've got a sign in my yard too; why don't you come and try to pull it up and put one of your signs there. Give me legitimate names of the sign pullers and I'll give you a legitimate address to come and get it. You Grimites are pathetic to use that kind of crap. I can't wait to see the redneck parade again this year, reminiscent of the M.B. campaign four years ago. Come to think of it, there are a lot of similiarities.I have noticed that quite a few of his signs are at one location for a while, then gone. Whats that about? I also see quite a few yard signs on the county right of way and I saw one on a telephone pole on Frontage Road near Mid Florida in Sun N Lakes. This brings new meaning to hit and run. In closing, of all the people to do that to, you picked the wrong one because of the way he treated "real cops." How does a landlord who lives in Longwood know about a campaign sign in Sebring, and more importantly, why does he care about it? Let me guess, Captain Ron didn't know anything about it. That wasn't one of your better campaign moves. The PBA move wasn't very smart either. First of all, you relied on the word of one person. Secondly, if you were smart, you should have waited till there was about a week left before the election. That way, the sheriff wouldn't have had ample time to respond and the voters would have been left with just your false accusation. Instead, you paniced because of the new facility issue and shot your wad way too early. Now the real truth will have the chance to be given and there will be ample time to get it out to the public. I don't know who is the Grimites advisor, but he may be the best ally that the Benton camp has. Thanks guys and keep up the great work. It is greatly appreciated and it does not go unnoticed, I can assure you!

09-15-2008, 03:38 AM
To the neighborhood spokesman, you and your one neighbor in Cornwell don't mean S@#t. Nice story in the News Sun today about the Grimites and their campaign sign bully tactics. I've got a sign in my yard too; why don't you come and try to pull it up and put one of your signs there. Give me legitimate names of the sign pullers and I'll give you a legitimate address to come and get it. You Grimites are pathetic to use that kind of crap. I can't wait to see the redneck parade again this year, reminiscent of the M.B. campaign four years ago. Come to think of it, there are a lot of similiarities.I have noticed that quite a few of his signs are at one location for a while, then gone. Whats that about? I also see quite a few yard signs on the county right of way and I saw one on a telephone pole on Frontage Road near Mid Florida in Sun N Lakes. This brings new meaning to hit and run. In closing, of all the people to do that to, you picked the wrong one because of the way he treated "real cops." How does a landlord who lives in Longwood know about a campaign sign in Sebring, and more importantly, why does he care about it? Let me guess, Captain Ron didn't know anything about it. That wasn't one of your better campaign moves. The PBA move wasn't very smart either. First of all, you relied on the word of one person. Secondly, if you were smart, you should have waited till there was about a week left before the election. That way, the sheriff wouldn't have had ample time to respond and the voters would have been left with just your false accusation. Instead, you paniced because of the new facility issue and shot your wad way too early. Now the real truth will have the chance to be given and there will be ample time to get it out to the public. I don't know who is the Grimites advisor, but he may be the best ally that the Benton camp has. Thanks guys and keep up the great work. It is greatly appreciated and it does not go unnoticed, I can assure you!

one more know it all, great, lets just let the Jerry Hill do his job, its clear your not one of his advisors on this important subject.. isn't it.. don't be such a wanker, stop worrying about the signs and try and focus on the investigation that our not so squeky clear sheriff is intrenched in. Cry baby

09-24-2008, 01:55 AM
To the neighborhood spokesman, you and your one neighbor in Cornwell don't mean S@#t.

well my ONE neighbor and i won't be voting Benton this year. i pray to God that you are not one of our county law enforcement officers. if you are a cop, God help us with an attitude like yours. me and my one neighbor in cornwell might not mean S@#t to you or the sheriff, but we are citizens and we will vote. just to let you know i do have more than one neighbor.

09-24-2008, 03:49 AM
Hey Evidence Answers. Throw something out there to prove you are as you say, competent concerning the subject matter. There are others us of out there that are somewhat in the know as well. Prove you know what you claim to know and the questions will follow to challenge your self proclaimed knowledge. I await your response.

09-27-2008, 02:26 PM
You guy's take it easy on poor poor Guest Leo. He seems to be confused and a bit timid. Guest Leo you need to check out www.howtobearealcop.com (http://www.howtobearealcop.com) or you can call me at 1-800-3825-you. :snicker:

Joe

10-02-2008, 12:59 AM
I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK- Audit is over. Or is it? Where do we stand?

Verdict is in?

Hello? Is this thing on?

Where is the F---ING evidence???????????????

in the mean time, I'd like to see "guest LEO" try to spell big words again (or any intelligent words at all). It's plain funny. Guess there will always be ditches to dig, buddy.