PDA

View Full Version : Someone has a problem with people in authority

09-11-2008, 04:45 PM
In my opinion there are one or two very unhappy people that write on this blog all the time. They may or may not be employees of WM my guess is they are past employees.They apparently have no self esteem and it gives them great pleasure to be able to trash people in secret. They are Cowards hiding behind this blog.!! They feel that they have been wronged by people in authority. I have a good idea who they are...anyone else out there wanta guess?? :snicker:

09-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Problem is employees , both in the gay city and flpd,who have been screwed by the xxxx perez and have no other recourse but to post the truth. And seibert is not much better. She slid behind the 8 ball her whole career. Do not have any idea who costello is but if he got promoted by perez he must have a hook into a body part.

09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
In my opinion there are one or two very disturbed people that write on this blog all the time. They may or may not be employees of WM but my guess is they are administrators. They apparently are incompetent and have bloated egos, which gives them great pleasure in toying with people and intimidating them. They are cowards hiding behind their authority.!! They feel people are watching them and dont like them. They may be right. I have a good idea who they are...anyone else out there wanta guess?/ :snicker:

09-16-2008, 05:19 PM
In my opinion there are one or two very unhappy people that write on this blog all the time. They may or may not be employees of WM my guess is they are past employees.They apparently have no self esteem and it gives them great pleasure to be able to trash people in secret. They are Cowards hiding behind this blog.!! They feel that they have been wronged by people in authority. I have a good idea who they are...anyone else out there wanta guess?? :snicker:

You never know who it might be. Maybe someone right under your nose. Besides why are you trying to guess? Maybe you don't want to admit what a mess the City and the Police Department have come. Sounds to me like you are trying to discredit what the cops and the citizens have to say. Why would you do this? Are you worried?

09-30-2008, 02:36 AM
Problem is employees , both in the gay city and flpd,who have been screwed by the xxxx perez and have no other recourse but to post the truth. And seibert is not much better. She slid behind the 8 ball her whole career. Do not have any idea who costello is but if he got promoted by perez he must have a hook into a body part.

Costello equates to CANCER within our pd. Cut out the CANCER along with other tumor ,Perez ,and you have a chance to save a rapidly sinking ship.