PDA

View Full Version : A warning to the Officer Driving a marked unit

08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Should you really be going to the beach with others in your police car as I saw you in traffic doing. Also speeding. Tisk Tisk. I followed you for some time as you seemed to have no reguard for the speed and other cars you past with what appeared to be your family in the car. - FOR SHAME!! It made for a great picture.
I have your car number and tag number, but consider this a freindly reminder to you abount the issues going on in your Department (as I have been reading on here). The last thing your fellow officers need is someone like you ruining it for the rest or you, having to go in and have to give a statement over something so silly and getting into trouble.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

08-28-2008, 11:53 PM
To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Should you really be going to the beach with others in your police car as I saw you in traffic doing. Also speeding. Tisk Tisk. I followed you for some time as you seemed to have no reguard for the speed and other cars you past with what appeared to be your family in the car. - FOR SHAME!! It made for a great picture.
I have your car number and tag number, but consider this a freindly reminder to you abount the issues going on in your Department (as I have been reading on here). The last thing your fellow officers need is someone like you ruining it for the rest or you, having to go in and have to give a statement over something so silly and getting into trouble.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

Dear upset citizen,

First off, thanks for stopping by.

Second. I encourage you to stop by the Lauderhill PD to review our policies regarding take-home patrol vehicles. We are allowed to have family members in our vehicle when off-duty per Lauderhill policy. Sorry that you felt he was speeding but a very hard complaint to prove. First off, your vehicle must be caliberated for you to pace-clock and judge a vehicles speed. If your a citizen, you CANT speed but you claim that you followed our cruiser above the speed limit. Thats called admission of guilt sir. You can be cited for following behind a marked patol vehicle while speeding.

You can come in and complain but there must be proof of wrong-doing for anything to happen. Your word is not enough even if if you bring in 10 witnesses. And the most that would happen if this was proven would be a conversation between the officer and his immediate supervisor.

I dont get it. We bust our butts out there everyday for you, the citizen. Our cops are getting murdered, not killed, saving people like you. For crapsake, we have cops getting excecuted just for trying to protect someones vehicle rims. He died protecting a piece of property. We rarely get to eat everyday and run from call to call without complaining. And you have the nerve to bring an issue about a cop speeding? Thats disgusting. People like you make me sick.

Since you like checking out cop sites, go visit WWW.ODMP.ORG and pay respect to those that gave it all for you, the citizen.

08-29-2008, 12:26 AM

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

News flash...concerned resident. They are allowed to drive their family. If the officer was speeding, we will warn him to slow down AND....so your point is? If your life was on the line, would you want him to speed then or go slow? You decide....

08-29-2008, 02:27 AM

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

Thank you for telling us and to the person driving the car ... please slow down! Again, we seem to do all the things to get the cars taken away from us. For my other Brothers and Sisters you should not get upset because someone caught another officer doing something wrong! As for the last post ... really ... if he was going to an emergency call for service by all means go as fast as needed but from a day at the beach? Get a clue we need to get upset and police each other before all of us suffer from one or two bad apples! If we lose the take home vehicles because of a stupid indivdual trust me the thrashing that person will get would be huge! Again, stop covering up for the losers in this department that screw everything up and let them take the beating if they deserve it as too many of us work too hard to pay for them and the stupid crap they do!

08-29-2008, 03:10 AM

Next time I will !

An upset Dania residentDania is a dump, you are trash and your opinion is a stupid one. I hope that officer never goes to John Lloyd in his marked unit ever again and your car gets broken into. When will you stupid liberal public learn that the more police presence, the more safe you are. That is the #1 reason I bought a personal car was so that I don't have to worry about having to spring into action when one of you helpless idiots get into trouble. You hate the cops until you need one. Why don't you just mind your own business and save your crime watch for the criminals instead of an off duty crime fighter trying to take a break from seeing the death, murder and crazy stuff etc. that he/she has to witness every day. Maybe you are one of those ghetto idiots who witness a crime and when the cops try to get info from you, you say "i aint see nothin" or maybe you are just mad because you were unable to break into cars with that cop car in the parking lot ruining your chance. I believe you are such a scumbag criminal that you will never actually step foot into a police station to file a complaint because you have multiple warrants for your arrest so stop with the idle threats. Go find someone to play with punk.

08-29-2008, 03:41 AM
Like the police dont shoot themselves in the foot with the usage of their take home cars all the time. Seems to me I remember a certan officer recently got his a$$ in a sling (J.LaG) for loading a sink into the trunk of his MARKED police car at a local Home Depot while in shorts and flipflops. Is that in policy?

Well when your vehicle usage get restricted and later on revoked thanks to acts like Mr. Home Depot and Mr. Speeder in Dania, dont cry

The Dania Resident

08-29-2008, 04:34 AM
Guess there wasnt enuff room in his wifes BMW SUV.

Good job droppin the ball AGAIN Joe. BTW how goes the SGTS test or the VIN unit?

Ever wonder why?

08-29-2008, 12:07 PM
[/quote]Dania is a dump, you are trash and your opinion is a stupid one. I hope that officer never goes to John Lloyd in his marked unit ever again and your car gets broken into. When will you stupid liberal public learn that the more police presence, the more safe you are. That is the #1 reason I bought a personal car was so that I don't have to worry about having to spring into action when one of you helpless idiots get into trouble. You hate the cops until you need one. Why don't you just mind your own business and save your crime watch for the criminals instead of an off duty crime fighter trying to take a break from seeing the death, murder and crazy stuff etc. that he/she has to witness every day. Maybe you are one of those ghetto idiots who witness a crime and when the cops try to get info from you, you say "i aint see nothin" or maybe you are just mad because you were unable to break into cars with that cop car in the parking lot ruining your chance. I believe you are such a scumbag criminal that you will never actually step foot into a police station to file a complaint because you have multiple warrants for your arrest so stop with the idle threats. Go find someone to play with punk.[/quote]

Relax Clint Eastwood ...For Gods sake stop with the injured Superman (off duty crime fighter … LOL) comments! The officer was at the frigin beach and was driving like an idiot! STOP … STOP … STOP you have not been a cop long enough to start telling the world that crime, death and destruction will come to everyone in Dania Beaches doorsteps if we are not allowed to drive or act any way we want. I am the most pro-police person in the department so I am telling you STOP writing these lunatic comments because we do have a responsibility to act better and more professional. Honestly, I could care less what happens with the cars but a lot of other officers do and your comments are only going to feed other complaints by non-police for everything they observe us (Lauderhill) do because they will think we all act and write like this. Listen, this might have sounded good a year ago to you when you applied for this job and you read Marvel Comics but this is the real world.

08-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Dania is a dump, you are trash and your opinion is a stupid one. I hope that officer never goes to John Lloyd in his marked unit ever again and your car gets broken into. When will you stupid liberal public learn that the more police presence, the more safe you are. That is the #1 reason I bought a personal car was so that I don't have to worry about having to spring into action when one of you helpless idiots get into trouble. You hate the cops until you need one. Why don't you just mind your own business and save your crime watch for the criminals instead of an off duty crime fighter trying to take a break from seeing the death, murder and crazy stuff etc. that he/she has to witness every day. Maybe you are one of those ghetto idiots who witness a crime and when the cops try to get info from you, you say "i aint see nothin" or maybe you are just mad because you were unable to break into cars with that cop car in the parking lot ruining your chance. I believe you are such a scumbag criminal that you will never actually step foot into a police station to file a complaint because you have multiple warrants for your arrest so stop with the idle threats. Go find someone to play with punk.[/quote]

Relax Clint Eastwood ...For Gods sake stop with the injured Superman (off duty crime fighter … LOL) comments! The officer was at the frigin beach and was driving like an idiot! STOP … STOP … STOP you have not been a cop long enough to start telling the world that crime, death and destruction will come to everyone in Dania Beaches doorsteps if we are not allowed to drive or act any way we want. I am the most pro-police person in the department so I am telling you STOP writing these lunatic comments because we do have a responsibility to act better and more professional. Honestly, I could care less what happens with the cars but a lot of other officers do and your comments are only going to feed other complaints by non-police for everything they observe us (Lauderhill) do because they will think we all act and write like this. Listen, this might have sounded good a year ago to you when you applied for this job and you read Marvel Comics but this is the real world.[/quote]By posting what you did, you are helping to further divide all lauderill police. furthermore you are allowing the world to see it. Why don't you just go around tellingthe drug dealers where we all live too. Thanks for assuming that i have been here for 1 year also, this coming from someone who isprobably senior enough to work 44 zone on alpha 1. good job to the buddy ****er who threw JL under the bus too. This website has been our down fall.

08-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey guys did any of you get the memo? They are reducing our vehicle take home privileges. It has nothing to do with officers driving fast and has everything to do with the price of fuel. So, at the end of the day who cares? It doesn’t matter if we all stop in our marked cars everyday and help old ladies across the street, or single handily prevent two burglaries each day, we would still be losing our cars.
So, why are you guys getting upset because a police officer pretending to be a civilian is talking crap about an officer driving fast? If this person was truly a resident how would they know about events that occurred in our city? This is just another cheap shot by someone who is supposed to be a brother in blue. They say in police work there is a thin blue line; at LHPD that line is invisible.

09-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I was with JLaG, when he loaded the sink into his marked patrol vehicle on oakland and university (Lowes)

What policy did he violate, let me think? NONE
He was off duty and he was wearing sneakers not flip flops

If you have something negative to say about JLaG, which is your opinion is dead wrong!

09-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION. There must have been something wrong is a person called in an made a complaint.

He never thinks he does anything wrong, and never takes responsibility for his screw ups. You would think a guys that has been pastover, kicked out, and written up so much would start to learn. Guess not.

Thanks again for the extra attention now Joe. I am sure your Lowes trip didnt help our image or issues with the City Manager.

Its amazing, shoots a guy and walkes free, loads a sink and gets in trouble. This place is amazing

09-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION. There must have been something wrong is a person called in an made a complaint.

He never thinks he does anything wrong, and never takes responsibility for his screw ups. You would think a guys that has been pastover, kicked out, and written up so much would start to learn. Guess not.

Thanks again for the extra attention now Joe. I am sure your Lowes trip didnt help our image or issues with the City Manager.

Its amazing, shoots a guy and walkes free, loads a sink and gets in trouble. This place is amazingno you are amazing. who are you to criticize joe in a public forum? you are not one of his peers (at least i hope to god your not). if you are anyone who can benefit from a fop contract then you are screwing yourself over with your outward display of non-unity.

Just like joe's trip to Lowes didnt help our image much, neither did this nice display trash talking. So thank you for the extra attention, typical unprofessional "cop" who is partly responsible for us not having a contract. Faranda is very fond of people like you. He knows that as long as we cant unite like the FD did then he can playgames with us as long as he feels.

Just look at FD, do you see them do anything like this, this is sick! Go find Joe if you have beef with him for what ever he did and chew his you know what out. Just stop making us look like a bunch a babies that can't get along and unite, at least long enough to get a contract.

09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Hopefully the new Sgt on JL's shift will start to clip his wings. Paper is a coming!!!! :devil:

Its just a matter of time before he gets one of his coworkers hurt with his antics!!!

09-14-2008, 06:28 PM
I dont have any faith in any new Sgt. There is nothing they can do that hasent been done a thousands times already. I have seen him get paper, kicked off units, banished to the NW for months on end by several Sgts, spoken to by past supervisors and zone members like a billion times, investigated by IA and the SAO, and passed over for things.

Nothing works. The guy is as smart as a rock. Nothing can be done he is what he is. RETARDED! A word to the wise create distance and stay away from him. Its onlt a matter of time before he gtet himself into another issue.

09-15-2008, 04:47 AM
I dont have any faith in any new Sgt. There is nothing they can do that hasent been done a thousands times already. I have seen him get paper, kicked off units, banished to the NW for months on end by several Sgts, spoken to by past supervisors and zone members like a billion times, investigated by IA and the SAO, and passed over for things.

Nothing works. The guy is as smart as a rock. Nothing can be done he is what he is. RETARDED! A word to the wise create distance and stay away from him. Its onlt a matter of time before he gtet himself into another issue.This post and the last one are the same person. Why do you hate JL? I sense jealousy...

09-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Joe is a different kind of person. Dumb? Not even close. Yea, he does some weird crap here and there, but the kid has major heart and compassion for this job. Hes a damn good cop and has proven that he will do anything for anybody. I've known him for years and love the guy. Awesome zone partner.

Joe, ignore those who trash you. Either their jealous or over zealous. We have alot of that around here lately.

09-17-2008, 03:00 AM
Joe doesn't even waste his time on this site. He's too busy taking up the slack for lazy officers who only bash proactive officers all day rather than work. So while you waste your time busting on Joe, he is out having a life.

09-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Today I received a phone call, informing me to read this particular thread.

There is no denying that my file is the size of a phone book. It’s true for every (5) commendations I receive, I get a reprimand. Why does everyone, always remember the write up and never the "ata boy". In this line of work, we have way too many Monday night quarterbacks, who always insist on speaking about something that they were never present for. For people who do know me, I stand for what I believe in and I didn't sign up to be a secretary.

Whoever you are MR/ MRS NEGATIVE, we are all still apart of the same team. If you can stop hiding behind (guest) I would be willing to meet with you to clarify some of your misconceptions, but then again this Lauderhill.

One thing that I have learned here is that "Respect" is earned.... no matter what color the badge is or bar on the collar.

09-18-2008, 09:50 PM
OH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

09-28-2008, 01:27 AM
[quote="Upset Citizen":p8yk3xe8]To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

Dear upset citizen,

Second. I encourage you to stop by the Lauderhill PD to review our policies regarding take-home patrol vehicles. We are allowed to have family members in our vehicle when off-duty per Lauderhill policy. Sorry that you felt he was speeding but a very hard complaint to prove. First off, your vehicle must be caliberated for you to pace-clock and judge a vehicles speed. If your a citizen, you CANT speed but you claim that you followed our cruiser above the speed limit. Thats called admission of guilt sir. You can be cited for following behind a marked patol vehicle while speeding.

You can come in and complain but there must be proof of wrong-doing for anything to happen. Your word is not enough even if if you bring in 10 witnesses. And the most that would happen if this was proven would be a conversation between the officer and his immediate supervisor.

I dont get it. We bust our butts out there everyday for you, the citizen. Our cops are getting murdered, not killed, saving people like you. For crapsake, we have cops getting excecuted just for trying to protect someones vehicle rims. He died protecting a piece of property. We rarely get to eat everyday and run from call to call without complaining. And you have the nerve to bring an issue about a cop speeding? Thats disgusting. People like you make me sick.

Since you like checking out cop sites, go visit WWW.ODMP.ORG and pay respect to those that gave it all for you, the citizen.[/quote:p8yk3xe8]

Wow, you seem like a piece of work, in other words, a real alpha hotel. So, Mr John Q. Public sees you or one of your coworkers speeding to the beach with his family on board & you have the nerve to defend the guy & blast the citizen? I guess you think your s*** don't stink......real nice.

09-28-2008, 04:55 AM
[quote="Upset Citizen":2jl4vzvj]To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident

Dear upset citizen,

Since you like checking out cop sites, go visit WWW.ODMP.ORG and pay respect to those that gave it all for you, the citizen.

Wow, you seem like a piece of work, in other words, a real alpha hotel. So, Mr John Q. Public sees you or one of your coworkers speeding to the beach with his family on board & you have the nerve to defend the guy & blast the citizen? I guess you think your s*** don't stink......real nice.[/quote:2jl4vzvj]You make no sense. Are you for police or against police? Your message is vague. Are you saying "the guy" is the police officer. If my interpretation is correct, then it is actually you who are the alpha hotel. We defend each other in this line of work. This ain't no McDonalds, this is police work where our lives are in each other's hands ever day. I would defend my brother to the death and that should be how it is. Anyone who would not do the same belongs in retail work, Duke. So, lick my crack! :P