PDA

View Full Version : Lets vote now!

09-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Why wait for a PBA meeting for a vote? Let's see how everyone feels. Vote yes or no for PBSO. Tell Officers you know to go to LEOAFFAIRS to vote. Please vote once. Let's get an idea of where we stand.

09-08-2008, 11:30 PM
YES!

09-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Yes!

09-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Yes!
Yes!

09-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Yes! Yes!!

09-09-2008, 01:27 PM
NO way. Besides, the NYPDers might have to work then!

09-09-2008, 10:47 PM
NO way. Besides, the NYPDers might have to work then!

Speak for yourself, I just got my Elementary unit taken away, Y E S !

09-10-2008, 12:16 AM
NO I CAN HERE TO RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND YOUR OWN JOG AND LEAVE OUR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-10-2008, 02:38 AM
NO I CAN HERE TO RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND YOUR OWN JOG AND LEAVE OUR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English? You should consider sitting in on an English class at one of the schools you cover......

09-10-2008, 03:36 AM
You people are without a doubt the most ignorant, immature and foolish group of anal openings ever assembled in one area. Vote all you want I hope it makes you feel better but the bottom line is you will still be a Palm Beach School District Police Officer in the morning. Get over it or get out. Leave and get another job if you think you have marketable skills. The bottom line with police hiring these days is a trend to hire much younger men and women who are less of a liability and have the potential to be with that particular department for way more years that an old washed up malcontent from the fool police. So be thankful that you are allowed to wallow here in misery as you languish upon your not receiving a raise. Hey I have a slogan you can chant...No money for dummy.

09-10-2008, 09:27 PM
NEW HERE, and I must say, there are some mean spirited people here at our department. I am for this vote, and would consider the closed door portion a must.

09-11-2008, 03:15 AM
NEW HERE, and I must say, there are some mean spirited people here at our department. I am for this vote, and would consider the closed door portion a must.
Well newbie you better get use to it and as for your acceptance for a close door vote dont get those hopes too high. It wont matter what the hell you vote for in a right to work State. Hey where is the so called ONION oopppss I meant union.

09-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Yes, Now lets see if the reps we have chosen have the BALLS to put it together. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place has gone to HELL!

09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
You can't get there from here. If you want to go get an online app. Do that instead of this, that way you know someone will read it.

09-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes, Now lets see if the reps we have chosen have the BALLS to put it together. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place has gone to HELL!

Lets tell the PBA too, not just our reps, get in contact with Kaz. I did, and he listened

09-12-2008, 01:11 AM
The truth is half of you idiots will be either terminated or forced to retire prior to any merger with the S.O. Vote all you want it wont make a bit of difference.

09-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Man it looks like you may be worried blah. After all the only agencies to not have all of there officers absorbed after a merger are Belle Glade and Pahokee. And we all know why they wern't absorbed! Can you say FELONY ARRESTS!!! And the funny thing is we have a major and commander from Belle Glade PD. Bottom line the Sheriff has made it known no one with an ok background will lose their job. I say again it's time for the Vote. Maybe it will push DR Penis over the edge. Then and only then will this agency progress. I sign off on this note. How many times this week did the Chief lie? I here he is good at that.

09-15-2008, 01:41 AM
OUR CHIEF IS A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time for the Sherriff to step in and run this Department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-15-2008, 02:06 AM
OUR CHIEF IS A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time for the Sherriff to step in and run this Department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So are the drunks, punks and skunks he surrounds himself with.

09-15-2008, 02:22 AM
You guys are stupid! I’d run you over, but you’re not worth the gas. We don’t even have a union anymore. Over the summer, while you were doing whatever, the union was dismantled by AJ. A couple of promotions and all his trouble went away. Go hold your vote in traffic you dips!

09-15-2008, 11:28 PM
My goodness you people are magnificently stupid. Okay let me play devil’s advocate for a moment. Let’s say that the majority of the members of this department agreed to the merger proposal. What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world. If you want to be successful you have to plan successful and from what I see in this department you idiots couldn’t recognize success if it came up to you slapped you in the face and introduced itself. You turds are nothing more than a bunch of shoeless backwoods, sister kissing, cowardly azzholes who hide behind their computers and talk chit about anyone and everyone. Well it is time you miscreants grow a set of cohones and act like men. If it is change that you seek it starts with each and everyone of you. Stop the backstabbing bullspit and start to support one another. Stop looking at the other man and feeling jealous of what he has achieved. They deserved that pension, they earned that pension by virtue of sticking it out with one department for twenty or more years. You could be in the same boat too if you take your head out of your ass. So we vote yes for the merger what do you do now go tell the district we were just kidding, we just wanted to see what you’d say. Get a plan, put it into action it takes more than talk to walk with the big boys. You want some respect, earn it don’t yearn it.

09-16-2008, 12:17 AM
My goodness you people are magnificently stupid. Okay let me play devil’s advocate for a moment. Let’s say that the majority of the members of this department agreed to the merger proposal. What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world. If you want to be successful you have to plan successful and from what I see in this department you idiots couldn’t recognize success if it came up to you slapped you in the face and introduced itself. You turds are nothing more than a bunch of shoeless backwoods, sister kissing, cowardly azzholes who hide behind their computers and talk chit about anyone and everyone. Well it is time you miscreants grow a set of cohones and act like men. If it is change that you seek it starts with each and everyone of you. Stop the backstabbing bullspit and start to support one another. Stop looking at the other man and feeling jealous of what he has achieved. They deserved that pension, they earned that pension by virtue of sticking it out with one department for twenty or more years. You could be in the same boat too if you take your head out of your ass. So we vote yes for the merger what do you do now go tell the district we were just kidding, we just wanted to see what you’d say. Get a plan, put it into action it takes more than talk to walk with the big boys. You want some respect, earn it don’t yearn it.

Dude will you just die already, you retired old jerk off. You whine about everyone else whinning when you are the only cry baby on here. Your time is up, your old and scared, scared of change, I dont care if you are retired or not, everyone would benefit from a mereger. But old dried up retired guys like you wanna sit behind a desk all day and do nothing, belive me I WORK WITH ONE! You have to light a fire under his butt to get him to do anything. Go hand out flyers at Wal Mart with the rest of the old farts.

09-16-2008, 02:52 AM
We need to stop the Old Guys Vs Young Guys things. Every organization needs the "Been There-Done That Guys" and well as the new blood. However, if you must use stereotypes, try this:

At my previous PD I was ordered to stay in the station because in my last two weeks I got into a foot chase with a teen (caught him), caught an armed robber in another jurisdiction (flagged down by victim in another jurisdiction in my take-home) and was 1st on scene on a S-38 & 0. Oh, my last sick day was 15 years ago (10/04/93 to be exact). I worked in a jurisdiction with biker gang bars, a "redneck" bars, and an Indian bar, shootings, stabbings, and the rest of the crimes that our young and old both responded to. Also, I had also applied for a position as a Juvinile Unit boss with another jurisdiction as I was nearing the end of my drop. They required the physical agility be passed - no exceptions. The closest one to my age was 11 years younger. You know what, after running the mile, having the longest standing broad jump, maxing out the situps and pullups, carrying the 150# dummy and pushing the patrol car, I heard the sarcastic remarks about needing to have EMS standby on the obstacle run. Well, I had the 2nd fastest time - lot of wounded young pup pride. After I got the okay to leave from the proctor, I climbed the fence next to my marked unit that was parked on the other side. One of the wise butt wannabes then said that no one thought that I was already a cop. I told him that I was not just a cop, but I was also the personnel sgt and that covered IA, training, and applicant backgrounds. Their smugness seemed to fade away very quickly.

09-16-2008, 09:31 PM
What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world.

Heres an idea, PBSO? GIVE US WHAT PBSO HAS!!! A raise (one you can count on every year COLA), a car, better equipment to serve the schools, leadership, ect. Our department is gone, we have nothing, and will not be getting anything anytime soon. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW! WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transition team, get real buddy! Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about, you are foolon no one!

09-17-2008, 02:39 AM
What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world.

Heres an idea, PBSO? GIVE US WHAT PBSO HAS!!! A raise (one you can count on every year COLA), a car, better equipment to serve the schools, leadership, ect. Our department is gone, we have nothing, and will not be getting anything anytime soon. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW! WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transition team, get real buddy! Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about, you are foolon no one!
You prove my point! Your stupid response is indicative of the low intellectual level that you and your barefoot tobacco chewing, sister screwing, pig slop eating wannabe a Sheriff Deputy asswipe buddies possess. Yes you ahole a transition team can consist of anywhere from 2 to 20 men or women depending on the size of the department. Of course with your lack of experience in working for a MAJOR metropolitan police force you wouldnt know about this. Giving how different this department is from a traditional police force a transition team will be utilized in ANY merger to better assist the department that is taking over assess what they are getting. So my miniscule minded moron why dont you take that manmeat out of your piehole and pluck your head out of your azz because it is YOU who is the fool that is trying to act as though you are in the know. The truth is my friend you are so stupid that you are ashamed of yourself.

10-05-2008, 11:51 PM
I VOTE YES!

10-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Hey for all you go green wannabe's I just pulled something big and green out of my nostrils you are more than welcomed to go for it.

10-11-2008, 04:02 PM
So our PD has nothing right now except a good schedule, and we will keep our schedule if a merger happens. Ummmm I vote YES!!!!!!!!!!!

10-18-2008, 04:13 AM
If you have rank, are a PBA rep, or an Officer assigned to a school, dont fool yourself. This department is on a downward spiral, a sinking ship, and sinking fast!!! Things will never improve, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT, also a merger is not up to us. We can voice our ideas on a merger to the District/Board, but we should all join in the fight, if thats what the majority wants.

I dont care what anyone says or believes, I am POSITIVE AJ is working numbers with PBSO and eventually plans a take over, so pay me now, or pay me later......it eventually is going to happen.

WORDS TO OUR PBA REPS:

-When we are trying to make the department the best it can be, your personal issues with people should be put aside, this is BUSINESS! The Chief is a great guy, but that has nothing to do with us getting what we deserve. I heard what was said at the meeting, and if its brought up again, we should address the issue. AGAIN, THIS IS BUSINESS, friendships aside people, seperate the two!

10-19-2008, 12:25 AM
:devil: YOU ALL SOULD EAT SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS.

10-19-2008, 12:30 AM
:devil: SEE LOOK AT ME I HAVE BEEN AROUND YOU ASSMINTS FOR SO LONG IT IS AFFECTING MY SPELLING.

10-23-2008, 08:14 PM
The vote has come!! Make sure you check the correct box!! I know this vote means very little now, but imagine when Bradshaw is sitting at a table with the board members and say's THE OFFICERS HAVE VOTTED FOR IT! Then imagine PBA holding a press conference with the headline "Sheriff can save school board money and make officers content with leadership" This board is not stupid, and neither is AJ. They will be forced to turn us over. Look people I am not trying to call anyone out, but it is time we unite, both older and young. We will all benefit. If you are saying to yourself why do I want it. Just ask McCabe why! The cheif cares more about himself and the puppit master than us. IT IS OBVIOUS. Also don't let anyone fool you. We will not end up on midnights and on road patrol. Lets make this happen NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

10-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Stop thinking about yourself. We need to stick together as one body. Unite
All I hear from the NY guys is UNION UNION. And how it was a brotherhood up north. But now you have another check coming in its about you. What happened to UNION
Our brotherhood needs to unite and stop the madness. Its time to talk SO.
Its time to tell AJ that we are not going to take it anymore. Casting a vote to go SO does not change your school tomorrow or the next day.But it shows that most of us want something better. Do the right thing and vote SO. Do it for the brotherhood.

10-24-2008, 02:28 AM
:devil: SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you lower level intellect types always have to mention the New Yawkas evertime you think you want to make a point. Don't be envious because we are smarter than you lowlife tabacco chewing, sister marrying, 1st cousin dating jackasses who could'nt get a raise if your daddy was the superintendent. Yes we talk about THE "UNION" up north because it is exactly that a Freakin Union that has real political clout. What you piss ants have down here is nothing more than a bunch of mental midgets who are nothing more than an ASSociation and I intentionally upper cased the A S S. You could speak about brotherhood all you want, but there will never be any unity between you stupid backwoods hillbillies and us city slickers. There will be a brotherhood but it will consist of us northeners or as you morons like to refer to us as the 'carpetbaggers'. You see my idiots until you and the rest of these inferior types get over the fact that we are smarter, better looking, and fortunate enough to realize that if you stick with a department for the required time and do some REAL police work you will be rewarded, the better off everyone will be. I just don't understand why you and the likes of you begrudge us what we earned. Grow up and get over your poor choice you made with your life, it is not OUR fault you are a failure and the only department that gave you a chance is the Palm Beach County School District Police. Actually you may be 100% correct in stating that the Chief is only out for himself but he did hire you, didn't he. So you should actually be feeling or owing him a little debt of gratitude because he took you aboard when no one else would. And you know this is true that is why you and your friends are still here *****ing and moaning because if you had any marketability or capability to gain employment elsewhere you would have left by now. So go ahead with your vote and give the School Board something to laugh about at their next meeting. You will only confirm what they have suspected for quite some time now....that you and the rest of the hillbillies are nothing but azzholes.

10-25-2008, 01:43 PM
The vote has come!! Make sure you check the correct box!! I know this vote means very little now, but imagine when Bradshaw is sitting at a table with the board members and say's THE OFFICERS HAVE VOTTED FOR IT! Then imagine PBA holding a press conference with the headline "Sheriff can save school board money and make officers content with leadership" This board is not stupid, and neither is AJ. They will be forced to turn us over. Look people I am not trying to call anyone out, but it is time we unite, both older and young. We will all benefit. If you are saying to yourself why do I want it. Just ask McCabe why! The cheif cares more about himself and the puppit master than us. IT IS OBVIOUS. Also don't let anyone fool you. We will not end up on midnights and on road patrol. Lets make this happen NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL SO TRUE

PBSO can save the District & the taxpayers money, provide the Officers with better equipment, & benefits.

Just think about this, the SRO unit will be a specialized unit, with specific hours, their is NO WAY anything will change, except for our uniforms.

10-25-2008, 01:50 PM
I voted ''NO'' on both. We came here to work here!!

10-25-2008, 03:34 PM

Good for you 120 Main!

10-25-2008, 11:54 PM

I came here to work here, but not to be taken advantage of. I knew what to expect, but to be provided used uniforms, out dated equipment (overall horrible equipment), short on man power which presents numerous Officer safety issues, run around in my POV for training and calls for service ect........This is unexceptable and proves the Chief does not care about us. Its time for a change, sure its not up to us, but the least we can do is express a concern.

PBSO provides ALL the tools to do your job and provide an excellent level of service to the schools I came here to serve.

10-26-2008, 02:24 AM
:devil: Let's get real for a minute, you got used uniforms that is okay, aren't you a used cop so the fit should be just right. :devil: Now as for the SO sure the schools will be a specialized unit or better yet a detail, so what makes you think that if everything remains the same that the road deputy who is tired of humping 911 calls and working the street will not want to be in the unit. :devil: You people are not only stupid but you are an embarassment. I am sure there are Deputies reading this blog and saying what a bunch of mudholes. :devil: I would ask you all to grow a pair and act like men but I know that would not be possible because the closest thing you idiots ever come to being a man is when you lay down next to your wives to go to sleep. :devil:

10-26-2008, 06:19 PM
:devil: Let's get real for a minute, you got used uniforms that is okay, aren't you a used cop so the fit should be just right. :devil: Now as for the SO sure the schools will be a specialized unit or better yet a detail, so what makes you think that if everything remains the same that the road deputy who is tired of humping 911 calls and working the street will not want to be in the unit. :devil: You people are not only stupid but you are an embarassment. I am sure there are Deputies reading this blog and saying what a bunch of mudholes. :devil: I would ask you all to grow a pair and act like men but I know that would not be possible because the closest thing you idiots ever come to being a man is when you lay down next to your wives to go to sleep. :devil:

Nice reply, I hope you understand that all these Officers want is an overall better department; a better work environment, a better level of service provided to the people we serve. It's obvious that the department is not growing in any direction due to poor leadership, which is due to people way above our pay grade attempting to run a law enforcement agency with ZERO law enforcement experience.

Wanting PBSO means you want change, and that change can be interepreted in many ways. :roll:

10-28-2008, 12:59 AM
:devil: Oh I agree 100 percent with you and the need for change. I never said that I agreed with the Idiot Brass that are ruining this place because of the head up their ass approach to policing. What I said was that you change mongers are idiots, morons and a-holes, and nothing proves my point than the very brass you dislike. Let's see why are they in the position that they are? Well lets see if the moron brass is the best pick of the litter what does that say about you. :devil:

10-30-2008, 12:22 AM
YES
YES

SENT!

10-30-2008, 12:53 AM
:evil: Okay so you conducted your vote......wwhooppee!!! Now what??? I'll tell you, nothing! Yes that's right NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing is going to change. You will get nothing for a raise. OH wait, there is one thing you'll get. You will forever be known as a group of losers who relied on incompetent crayon using, no skill possessing, dimwitted dorks who wore polyester leisure suits to negotiate a contract for you. And you sit there and wonder, hey why we are not getting the money we deserve. Let's go to the S.O. they will like us. Dream on losers, the S.O. wants you losers as much as a drunkards willingness to refuse a drink. It just doesnt happen. But hey we can dream cant we?? I myself would like to be merged into the PBSO because I could sure use the Moolaa, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Anyway my miserable band of misfits and miscreants you cant just continue to fight and disparage one another on this site , I really do enjoy the entertainment.

10-30-2008, 09:36 PM
I will honest with all of you...if you voted anything other than YES on the PBA ballot you are an idiot. You get ZERO respect because of the horrible leadership here at the District; from the police side to the administration side. You will be getting ZERO for pay and equipment FOREVER until this attorney who is acting Chief is gone. Seperate business from pleasure here people, the Chief is a great guy, but does NOTHING for you as one of his employees. He fights against you when it comes to attempting to make this Department better.

PBSO is going to happen, either today, or tomorrow. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!

10-31-2008, 01:57 AM
I will honest with all of you...if you voted anything other than YES on the PBA ballot you are an idiot. You get ZERO respect because of the horrible leadership here at the District; from the police side to the administration side. You will be getting ZERO for pay and equipment FOREVER until this attorney who is acting Chief is gone. Seperate business from pleasure here people, the Chief is a great guy, but does NOTHING for you as one of his employees. He fights against you when it comes to attempting to make this Department better.

PBSO is going to happen, either today, or tomorrow. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!
:cop: You are so pathetic!! Are you a mature adult? My goodness where were you schooled at? These three short fragmented sentences contains more grammer than your entire blog. Do you not have any pride in yourself what so ever! I really hope you don't think anyone will take you seriously writing in this manner. Since you claim to be a member of the School Police, the next time you are at work why don't you sit in one of the English classes and attempt to learn something. Until then keep your flucking illiterate sister marrying azz off my motherlovin entertainment center. Geez you are such an A-hole, really, I'm embarassed for you. Then again you are way too stupid to know you are stupid.