PDA

View Full Version : its a better place now

09-08-2008, 01:08 PM
well s.e. is a better place now yesterday was the last working day for a certain person he was without a doubt 1 of the most un happy, *****iest people we all have ever had to deal with..

09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
let it go. you probably didn't like him because he didn't put up with your b.s. ive heard him on the radio and seen him work. he knows how to effectively run a shift.

09-08-2008, 08:56 PM
OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! He knew how to effectively run a shift?! He knew how to effectively run a shift OFF!! I worked for him for 2+ years. He never messed with me, and I still hated working for him! He was one MISERABLE, UNPLEASANT, UNHAPPY, and UNMOTIVATED excuse for a supervisor that this agency could EVER waste a salary on!! Effective my a$$!!! You want to hear an effective supervisor? Listen to the guy who's replacing him. That shift will be 200% better off! They're getting someone who actually knows how to act like a human being.

09-09-2008, 02:42 AM
worked for him for more than two years? that means you bid to his shift. why bid to work for such a miserable person? let it go and be positive

09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I didn't bid to HIS shift. I bid to a shift I could schedule personal obligations around. He just happen to be on it. Oh, I'm positive all right. I'm positive his leaving will have a positive impact on everybody who's still on that shift!