PDA

View Full Version : Gangs by Craig/Morgan

09-05-2008, 11:50 AM
David Craig and David Morgan have declared that the stabbing that recently happened at Hart and Fairfax was gang related. Here's the link: http://ricksblog.biz/?p=3811

09-05-2008, 12:48 PM
I guess Morgan didn't pay attention when he was obtaining his higher education. One of the Dr.'s from UWF explained why this violence isn't a gang on the news the other night.
Oh yeah, Morgan and Craig, you are running for SHERIFF, not applying for POLICE CHIEF. Stay out of city business. I am sure our Chief's won't be making comments to the media in reference to SO business, so respect us and do the same.

Just another example of how Morgan has no clue about law enforcement. Thanks for the example David!

09-05-2008, 01:02 PM
GANG
A gang is a group of individuals who through the organization, formation, and establishment of an assemblage share a common identity.

If Morgan had spent any time on the streets while preparing to run for sheriff he would realize that these groups are not organized, they have no formation and they aren't established. They have no chain of command, don't have any specific "meetings" to plan what they are going to do. They do have a common identity, the area they live in. Thank you David for giving us more ammo when we speak to the public about how Morgan isn't the right choice, this is yet another example of how he is not a law enforcement official, has no experience and isn't the right choice.

Oh yeah, our FOP is endorsing Larry, so you are wasting your time with your posts on this site.

09-05-2008, 08:30 PM
The only gangs we have in Pensacola ride a steel horse. Has Morgan addressed that issue? Nope, cause he lives off of the media and not reality. I think I am more concerned about the bikers and he should be too.

Deputy Dooley
09-21-2008, 01:13 AM
I think you should be concerned about a lot of things with Morgan. How long do you think it would be before Morgan starts pushing for consolidating the city and the county? He is all about portraying himself as the tax savior and efficiency manager to the public, and I can think of no better way than him to start in on consolidating you with us. Better be careful....

Larry Scapecchi is a good guy, and would be a good sheriff... vote Larry.

06-06-2009, 01:28 PM
And he has proven to know even less in the first five months in office!

08-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Speak about Morgan all you want but just don't call him a HUMDINGER!