PDA

View Full Version : New Police Chief

09-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello, the Port Saint Lucie Police Department is in the process of hiring a new Chief. One of the canidates is a former Chief from your agency and is the current chief at Palm Bay PD. The PBA in Palm Bay and your Union (IUPA) gave him glowing evaluations. Can you give us some info on his past performance while at NMBPD? Is he union friendly or what kind of changes can we expect if he gets the position? Thanks for your assistance.

09-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Hopefully our current chief Ralph Hernandez gets fired in the next few months. You can have him. He has brought our agency and morale to an all time low in our departments history. He is the worst administrator we have ever had here, oh except for our patrol major. He was promoted because he was black........I know it sounds racist, but it's not. It was stated by our former chief for the only reason he was promoted in front of an afternoon shift roll call. He sucked as an officer and he sucks now as a major. He was fired by Miami Beach, but we were stupid enough to hire him after that.

Anyway, Chief Berger who you are referring to, never did anything negative to me. I liked him, although I'm sure others didnt like him. He will want to make himself look good by buying and aquiring anything new in technology, but in reality the officers benefit from it.

09-04-2008, 11:24 PM
The PBA in Palm Bay and your Union (IUPA) gave him glowing evaluations.

Our IUPA gave him "glowing evaluations"??? Really? I find that very hard to believe.

Here is the truth. Berger is a douchebag and a tyrant and a rat. He wanted to leave us and go to Tampa PD, and he had the job locked until the Dade County PBA sent a letter to the Tampa City Manager trashing Berger, which caused them to hire someone else. Since then the little rat has been trying to find his way out of Palm Bay, I hear, because his wife hates that place and wants to relocate.

Buck Ferger!!!!

09-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Bill Berger has no ethics do not hire this man. I was part of the Union before I retired. This man ruined numerous officers careers becuse he holds grudges, he does not promote based on ability and knowledge, he promotes by who kisses his butt. He will also try to get your older officers to retire by messing with there minds and changing there shifts and a multitude of other underhanded moves.

You have been warned. :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-05-2008, 01:49 AM
EB this comes from a man who testifies against cops and works for the PD's office. Stay in Georgia , you belong with the mexicans!

09-06-2008, 03:54 PM
A day in the life of Bill Berger

Berger: Sharon, send the probationary officer into my office please.

[Rookie enters]

Berger: Come in, sit down.

Rookie Cop: Good morning, chief.

Berger: I am here to tell you that you are going to be released from probation and made a full-time police officer with our agency.

Rookie: Thanks, chief.

Berger: You're welcome, but be sure to stay away from Officer Jeff Mallies. He allegedly beat the hell out of a prisoner one time, and he is not what I would call a team player. He is bad news.

Rookie: Uhhhh, okay.

Berger: Also, I would stay away from Officer Steve Marris. He uses steroids, he has a bad attidude and he will only hold you back. That is why we placed him on mids, to reduce the chance that he will explode into roid rage and kill someone.

Rookie: Okay.

Berger: Finally, I would avoid Ken Fein. He is old and lazy, dead wood, and he will not do a thing to make you a better cop.

Berger: Tell me, have you heard any rumors about Officer Leonis? I hear that his wife is turning tricks on the Boulevard. Have you heard that too?

Rookie: Uhhhh....listen, chief, I am just glad to have a job and I just want to come to work each day and do the best job that I can. I don't get caught up in all of the gossip in the station.

Berger: Okay, Officer...thanks for coming in.

[Rookie leaves]

Berger: Sharon, ask Commander Freeman to come to my office. I have a little project for him.

Ron Freeman: You called, chief?

Berger: Yeah, Ron, I need you to shank the new rookie. I asked him to dish dirt to me and he refused. He is not a "team player" like you.

Freeman: Whatever you want, chief. You know that I will do anything to anyone, just ask.

Berger: Yes, of course you will. That is why I keep you around, Ron.

[Freeman leaves]

Berger: Sharon, ask Alan Gramm to come to my office.

Alan Gramm: Hi, chief. I left a copy of the PBA survey on your desk, did you get it?

09-08-2008, 04:16 AM
A day in the life of Bill Berger

Berger: Sharon, send the probationary officer into my office please.

[Rookie enters]

Berger: Come in, sit down.

Rookie Cop: Good morning, chief.

Berger: I am here to tell you that you are going to be released from probation and made a full-time police officer with our agency.

Rookie: Thanks, chief.

Berger: You're welcome, but be sure to stay away from Officer Jeff Mallies. He allegedly beat the hell out of a prisoner one time, and he is not what I would call a team player. He is bad news.

Rookie: Uhhhh, okay.

Berger: Also, I would stay away from Officer Steve Marris. He uses steroids, he has a bad attidude and he will only hold you back. That is why we placed him on mids, to reduce the chance that he will explode into roid rage and kill someone.

Berger: Finally, I would avoid Ken Fein. He is old and lazy, dead wood, and he will not do a thing to make you a better cop.

Berger: Tell me, have you heard any rumors about Officer Leonis? I hear that his wife is turning tricks on the Boulevard. Have you heard that too?

Rookie: Uhhhh....listen, chief, I am just glad to have a job and I just want to come to work each day and do the best job that I can. I don't get caught up in all of the gossip in the station.

Berger: Okay, Officer...thanks for coming in.

[Rookie leaves]

Berger: Sharon, ask Commander Freeman to come to my office. I have a little project for him.

Ron Freeman: You called, chief?

Berger: Yeah, Ron, I need you to shank the new rookie. I asked him to dish dirt to me and he refused. He is not a "team player" like you.

Freeman: Whatever you want, chief. You know that I will do anything to anyone, just ask.

Berger: Yes, of course you will. That is why I keep you around, Ron.

[Freeman leaves]

Berger: Sharon, ask Alan Gramm to come to my office.

Alan Gramm: Hi, chief. I left a copy of the PBA survey on your desk, did you get it?

Frank, you a bad man :wink: