PDA

View Full Version : Ronga

09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Where is the little weasel Ronga working? Isn't he the same guy that used to give us the finger while he worked for the PD? Didn't he tell us to stay out of the city? Now are we supposed to believe he wants to join our ranks? Or did he get run out of the city by his brothers in blue.
Be careful, he likes to post on here trashing his fellow brothers and sisters. Sounds like the little yankee boy has some issues. Doesn't sound like he is green or blue, just pink. Meow!!

09-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Where is the little weasel Ronga working? Isn't he the same guy that used to give us the finger while he worked for the PD? Didn't he tell us to stay out of the city? Now are we supposed to believe he wants to join our ranks? Or did he get run out of the city by his brothers in blue.
Be careful, he likes to post on here trashing his fellow brothers and sisters. Sounds like the little yankee boy has some issues. Doesn't sound like he is green or blue, just pink. Meow!!
Deputy Ronga has only been with us for a short while, and I have not yet worked with him in green. I have, however, worked with him when he was with the city.

Whie in Echo District, The city backed us up on a signal 22, which broke out during a traffic stop. Officer Ronga (at the time) was the first city officer to respond. The city had good response time, helped us out, and talked for a few afterwards. I had no issues with the city that night, nor, during my time in that district.

This post sounds like an angry employee with the city. I am sure there is bad blood out there between the the city and the county, but not with this deputy. Your department page seems to have alot of drama, and controversy. Please dont bring your issues to our page, and keep it in your own backyard.

Thank you.

09-29-2008, 01:23 AM
How are David Lebid and Mike Ronga doing at LCSO?

09-29-2008, 01:36 AM
Lebid is a know it all, been there done that mentality.

09-29-2008, 11:40 PM

Whatever you inbred yahoo! Ronga is more cop than you'll ever be. Your just pissed that since he's a yankee he probably has an education and knows more about loyalty than you do. This place was built by yankees, not by yahoos. The yahoos were just here to cut our grass and fix our cars.

How about our other two traitors Lebid and O'Leary? How are they doing?

10-01-2008, 07:13 PM
How can you call them traitors? Cant say i blame them, lets see stay at FMPD and fight tooth and nail to get a laptop for your shift and than find a decent car on the backlot or go to the county and the day your on the road by yourself your handed a set of keys to your very own take home thats no more than 4 years old, with all the equipment up to date and working???? I wouldnt say thats a traitor, id say its someone who evaluated their career and saw that spending 25 years at FMPD wasnt for them. There is a large group of people coming up on their 2 year mark at FMPD, where they will be free of that 2 year contract; im sure much of them will be jumping ship as well. Maybe not for the county, but for somewhere.

10-08-2008, 02:22 AM
To all the LCSO's, please ignore all these negative remarks. I feel as though I have to apologize to you for all of these remarks made by the GOB's at FMPD. They are loosing the battle you see and can't get their way anymore so they feel like they have to get on your forum and start messing with the same individual that they chased away. We have to deal with these morons every single day. Ronga, Lebid and O'Leary are the best of the best. They just refuse to drink the Kool-Aid at FMPD and the GOB’s decided to throw stones at them. Just read our forum and you will understand. It's not the individuals who wants safer vehicles and equipment it's all the a** kissers and GOB’s.

Again I do apologize.
Stay Safe,
FMPD

12-03-2008, 03:32 AM
I've worked side by side with Mike in his earlier days. He has more heart than most and you can always count on him having your back. LCSO should be thrilled that they have him on board.