PDA

View Full Version : very very truw

09-03-2008, 12:10 AM
I see the Mod must have deleted your post. However you are so right... The Sgt you referred to who is in the traffic/special ops unit is a well as* clown. I will not use his name in this post, so hopefully the MOD will let it slide. I would trade him to KCPD for the Cpl who works for them and use to work for PPPD. To this Sgt. Man up and live the blue line. Stop being a jerk, to the deputy who works at the jail. This was not the place to come and talk trash. You have an advantage over me you do not work for him. I do, therefore I have to hide under guest or this super trooper will try to get back at me. Please feel free to call Lt Andrews as he is the only one who is decent in my view.

09-03-2008, 01:38 AM
I see the Mod must have deleted your post. However you are so right... The Sgt you referred to who is in the traffic/special ops unit is a well as* clown. I will not use his name in this post, so hopefully the MOD will let it slide. I would trade him to KCPD for the Cpl who works for them and use to work for PPPD. To this Sgt. Man up and live the blue line. Stop being a jerk, to the deputy who works at the jail. This was not the place to come and talk trash. You have an advantage over me you do not work for him. I do, therefore I have to hide under guest or this super trooper will try to get back at me. Please feel free to call Lt Andrews as he is the only one who is decent in my view.

Don't speak for me. I like T.S., I will work for him anytime.

I have no use for detention deputies who demand respect but come onto this board with none..

09-06-2008, 01:10 AM

Don't speak for me. I like T.S., I will work for him anytime.

I have no use for detention deputies who demand respect but come onto this board with none..

You are a sad sad man

09-06-2008, 01:52 AM
quote]

You are a sad sad man[/quote]

Is that all you got?

Well, you are a sad, sad, sad boy.... My dad can beat up your dad. Oh, and your mom wears combat boots.

Infant