PDA

View Full Version : Is Perez Leaving????

09-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Is he leaving? I need a job.

09-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Who would have our screw up Chief.NOBODY.Except maybe a city that does not conduct a complete background check on a candidate. How did they miss his exstensive Internal Affairs file at the Ft Lauderdale Police Department. Oh thats right, Wiley and Dio did the background. Nothing could slip behind those two. :wink:

09-07-2008, 03:26 AM
When he applied for the chiefs job at Sunrise PD, he did not even make the cut for an interview. :lol: I guess all those calls and letters to them OPENED their eyes!!! :shock: :shock:

09-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Who would have our screw up Chief.NOBODY.Except maybe a city that does not conduct a complete background check on a candidate. How did they miss his exstensive Internal Affairs file at the Ft Lauderdale Police Department. Oh thats right, Wiley and Dio did the background. Nothing could slip behind those two. :wink:

Remembering back, isn't Wiley the first one Perez PROMOTED. Hum, and he was one of the ones who overlooked the information in Perez's background at flpd that would have caused Perez not to get the chiefs position. Could it be a case of one hand helping another?

09-08-2008, 03:01 AM
[quote="X FLER":y2xq349v]Who would have our screw up Chief.NOBODY.Except maybe a city that does not conduct a complete background check on a candidate. How did they miss his exstensive Internal Affairs file at the Ft Lauderdale Police Department. Oh thats right, Wiley and Dio did the background. Nothing could slip behind those two. :wink:

Remembering back, isn't Wiley the first one Perez PROMOTED. Hum, and he was one of the ones who overlooked the information in Perez's background at flpd that would have caused Perez not to get the chiefs position. Could it be a case of one hand helping another?[/quote:y2xq349v]

It is called quid qoe pro. You do for me and I will do for you.Very basic.

10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Is he leaving? I need a job.

I think he is worried that he might get the BOOT. Sounds like the A-- Kisser might be worried too. You never know do ya.