PDA

View Full Version : Mod playing favorites

09-01-2008, 11:31 AM
It's amazing.
A lighthearted thread about bigfoot gets deleted almost instantly after someone levels a minor joke about a certain officer on the list.

Another thread that goes on for 5 pages that is hostile, harrasing, and VERY unprofessional towards another officer goes untouched.

I guess it is ok to make accusations that could be considered sexual harrasment, creating hostile work environment, bordering on defamation of character towards one officer. But don't DARE even make a joke about this other officer.

Good job MOD. Glad to see we have our priorities straight.

09-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey...maybe the moderator is "high on the list" the same politics that is always in place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Could he be the husband of bigfoot? The one she stole and carried off to the woods.

MOD 486
09-02-2008, 04:51 PM
No i'm not playing favorites. The "Bigfoot" post was completely out of line and that is why it was deleted. As far as the "Quite" post. It appears some officers are accusing a female of not doing their job. I see no violations on this post. They have not named the officer and have not broke the rules for posting. The officers are airing their grievances about the situation. I personally don't agree with this and feel they should file a former complaint if they feel the job is not getting completed. If I had my way all the unprofessionalism on this site would be deleted. It only makes our agency look like the rest out there with no self respect.

MOD 486

09-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Out of line?

The bigfoot post was a lighthearted post with some pop-culture relavance to the "bigfoot" that was "found" in Georgia by the ex-deputy.

I would rather see people joking and having fun on this site instead of making unprofessional acusations against co-workers and slinging insults at the Col.

JMO

09-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Ok Goodyear

MOD 486
09-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Yea it was fun right up to the point where certain Officers were being linked with the Bigfoot. That was out of line and I knew it would only get worse if it wasn't stopped.

Sorry if you don't like that but this is the way it is.

MOD 486