PDA

View Full Version : Witch hunt?

08-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Not to compare different agencies or different people. But where is the outrage over a Sergeant in Deland who was in Jacksonville during "training" picking up a prostitute and Sgt Westfall. Nobody has proven that Sgt Westfall did anything wrong. His farewell address also mentions nothing wrong.

08-31-2008, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to say nothing has been proven yet..... Have you read the I.A. report yet?

08-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Something had to have been proven, you don't get forced to resign for no reason... His farewell doesn't mention anything except "buy insurance".. There is deffintly more to this story.

08-31-2008, 11:07 PM
It goes back to the National Enquirer line...."Inquiring minds want to know." What is the secret? What happened? Why did the agency lose one of their best sergeants?

08-31-2008, 11:48 PM
It goes back to the National Enquirer line...."Inquiring minds want to know." What is the secret? What happened? Why did the agency lose one of their best sergeants?

Well then we will hold our breaths untill we get those facts.

09-11-2008, 04:53 AM

Well the IA investigation is now complete so for those of you with inquiring minds that want to know, order the IA investigation report from IA. Happy reading.

09-11-2008, 06:10 AM

Well the IA investigation is now complete so for those of you with inquiring minds that want to know, order the IA investigation report from IA. Happy reading.

Gee, I wonder which floor you work on?????