PDA

View Full Version : The fearless leader

goodcop43
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Soooo... :twisted: the story of the 27 at the bookstore and the new fearless leader sgt s.s. just sat there while sgt S.F. chased him. At least S.F TRIED and I give him all the credit for that. I even heard when the manager guy passed by s.s. he even said FIU's finest right there :devil: . But who would expect s.s. to do something when in the last graduation with the reckless driver s.s. just sat inside while everybody, even north campus people that you hear say do nothing, were pretending to do something. We all know now who we really don't ever want as a 15. A classical story in the FIU books. Good job sgt. S.F!!! Go get em!!! :cop:

08-30-2008, 11:06 PM
who's sf

08-31-2008, 12:58 AM
He's the only sgt. that teaches in the academy.

P.S. Have my shorts been looking okay for raspberry??? :twisted:

08-31-2008, 10:46 PM
There were the Friday night Fights at the typical rap session shin ding last night and Nitti and Stewart broke up numerous fights and controlled a crowd of 400 people, and please talk to Fagan, Stewart didnt even know Fagan was chasing anyone until Fagan got on the radio and stated the subject was already running through the garage. As far as the arena that incident took place in a 30 second time span and there were 10 units on hand in a matter of seconds, Stewart was assigned inside the arena and probably had the knowledge of numerous units already being on scene.

So please grow up as I have talked to Stewart's fellow Officers at NMB and he constantly was among the leaders on his shifts in arrest made and he never drove in the opposite direction when a 3-15 was called and I do remember an incident where Geffrard was attempting to take down a subject when Stewart arrived he tackled the subject to the ground and handcuffed the subject, oh by the way it was the same subject who was recently arrested at the south end carrying gasoline in his book bag. So please south end rookie please stop talking S$%& as I will take Stewart as my backup over you any day.

Please take the SGT test next time if you dont like you leaders,

goodcop43
09-01-2008, 01:40 PM
There were the Friday night Fights at the typical rap session shin ding last night and Nitti and Stewart broke up numerous fights and controlled a crowd of 400 people, and please talk to Fagan, Stewart didnt even know Fagan was chasing anyone until Fagan got on the radio and stated the subject was already running through the garage. As far as the arena that incident took place in a 30 second time span and there were 10 units on hand in a matter of seconds, Stewart was assigned inside the arena and probably had the knowledge of numerous units already being on scene.

So please grow up as I have talked to Stewart's fellow Officers at NMB and he constantly was among the leaders on his shifts in arrest made and he never drove in the opposite direction when a 3-15 was called and I do remember an incident where Geffrard was attempting to take down a subject when Stewart arrived he tackled the subject to the ground and handcuffed the subject, oh by the way it was the same subject who was recently arrested at the south end carrying gasoline in his book bag. So please south end rookie please stop talking S$%& as I will take Stewart as my backup over you any day.

Please take the SGT test next time if you dont like you leaders,

Well, what's he going to say that he knew?? Good for him and his prior arrests. All I hear from NMB officers is that he was a di** and backstabber. Guess there is conflicting stories everywhere. Maybe when the south end "rookies" see him do something like tackle a guy, then ALL south end people not just rookies will stop talking crap. On the mean time, he can keep trying to figure out more ways to injure his back from getting out of a vehicle. You can have him as your 15 with that on you mind.

09-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks "Sgt. Finest", I really appreciate the fact that you were the only P.O that sat down during the detail, also apreciate the fact for not doing nothing during the 27 in progress!!
Good job!!
Do me a favor next time, thats if I want you to work for me. Try to be professional you are misrepresenting FIU PD!
By the way kudos to all the Officers involved.
Thanks.