PDA

View Full Version : POLICE CHIEF?

08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW- WHO DO THE PATROL OFFICERS WANT TO BE THE NEXT CHIEF AT FMPD.....WHY/ WHY NOT? WHAT ABOUT CAPTAIN GRIFFITH?

08-30-2008, 01:29 AM
There are a whole bunch of qualified applicants from both the outside as well as from within. I think the most important part of the process is that we have a panel in place that is familiar with the unique challenges of this department. As unpopular as it may seem I think Chief Daniels should be part of the panel.

08-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Now listen here reggie- you put down that blunt this minute!! we are not gluttons for punishment., I wouldnt let hilton pick my landscaper!!!!!!!!!

10-08-2008, 04:32 PM
FMPD Chief candidate withdraws application - Updated: 8:59 AM
Fort Myers, FL (October 8, 2008) – One of the five finalists for the position of Fort Myers Police Chief has withdrawn her name from consideration.

10-08-2008, 05:45 PM
FMPD Chief candidate withdraws application - Updated: 8:59 AM
Fort Myers, FL (October 8, 2008) – One of the five finalists for the position of Fort Myers Police Chief has withdrawn her name from consideration.
She probably withdrew after viewing LEO Affairs.

10-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Reggie I am going to be as blunt as I can:

WE DO NOT WANT MR. DANIELS ANY WHERE NEAR THIS AGENCY, SO GET THAT THROUGH YOU THICK HEAD!!!!!

10-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Reggie I am going to be as blunt as I can:

WE DO NOT WANT MR. DANIELS ANY WHERE NEAR THIS AGENCY, SO GET THAT THROUGH YOU THICK HEAD!!!!!

One of the final four applicants has the last time of Daniels. How ironic.....

10-12-2008, 04:17 PM
**name

10-13-2008, 12:59 AM
how about rich carr for chief?

10-13-2008, 05:02 AM
how about rich carr for chief?

Hell!!" What about DeezNuts for chief!" In order to have a perfect agency, I would definitely make former Chief Daniels my nutz massager, and not to mentioned, Mark Savoy in charge of minority's affairs. To have the perfect regime, I would like to add that fat lazy traffic officer to fill in the void (Not you! Officer Too-Tall). What a perfect combination! S..it ,if .40-caliber does a good job volunteering for Barrack’s presidential candidacy, he/she would have no problem getting my vote to be Dunbar's next mayor, after Sgt. Lou Forino retires.

Tell me what you think, Lt. Carr?