PDA

View Full Version : Chopping Block

08-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I keep hearing someone is on the chopping block. Who are the rumors referring to?

08-29-2008, 01:40 AM
OMG ! You are such a trouble maker. everyting is going well and here you come back to stir the pot.

can't you just go away already. noone wants you hear.

nobody is on chopping block actually it is kind of nice and quite. go away already.

08-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Enough people have been slammed by people spreading rumor. Hopefully all the officers reading this site have learned something. Mongoose don't sweat it, good things are already starting and before long the real officers and citizens will have a department they can be proud of again.

08-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Hey mongoose, did you read the paper this morning, guess you are wrong about your chopping block being unoccupied? I think you and others have stirred your own pot.
And apparently are now being cooked!

Bon Appetite.

08-30-2008, 12:16 AM
There was quite in the land of pure water for a small space of time after the fall of the dragon and minion. The poor henchmen were trying to hide, but the town criers had seen their associations. Though their deeds were clothed in darkness, the morning sun revealed the truth. A wise village sage looked with deep forlorn on all that had happened to his village fair. He took quill to parchment and wrote it down.

"How sad for the village, how sad for them all -- arrogance & deceit has brought shame to the law. The two constables are trying I know that they are, but the climb from the pit seems so horribly far.

The tale is not over I tell you it is not, another of the henchmen in his own vice has been caught. The two constables have assigned an inquistor fair to smoke out what was done in the old dragon's lair.

Others may yet be caught by what they have done, they lied and they hurt for they thought it great fun. The wounds of the village will take time to mend,for evil runs deep when our oaths we don't keep.

Pray for the villiage, weep for the land but get on your feet and make a just stand."

The wise sage put his parchment high on a board with hopes that many will read it and learn from the mistakes of the village in the land of pure water.

08-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Sounds like someone is in big trouble!

08-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Must not be a good feeling to have an individual back at your agency who is conducting dirty investigations like he used to do before he left the first time (never had true integrity). I'm sure his agenda after all this will put some railroad tracks on his collar and when this happens make sure you children start asking permission to leave your zones or go to the bathroom, just like the "good ol' days".... :cop: Those of us that used to work there know what is about to come down the pipe for all of you... Best of luck....
There is an absolute reason good cops leave this agency...All about the mentality :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Well I work here and it's obvious you don't know what's going on! Let's go back in time... did this officer ask for the chief and admin. sgt. to double dip and to cover up this theft? Did this officer ask the detective to follow his admin. sgt. daddy and double dip also? Did this officer tell the chief to make illegal purchases? Did this officer tell a records clerk and officer to run a persons d/l with no reason (fdle violation)? Did this officer tell the same detective to place his department issued firearm inside his personal vehicle and leave it in there so it could be stolen? Obviously, you need to further your skills in investigations before you open your hole! Why don't YOU put in for a public records request and view all the investigations and then place a post on the forum!!! Another IDIOT thinking he knows it all! Crawl back under your rock and stay out of this departments business!

08-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I guess "been there" can't read the newspaper, maybe that is why he left. The dirty ones are the ones running for cover now. If you think the investigation on the two already gone was dirty, get a copy of it and read it for yourself. You don't have to take anyone's word on it. The same will be for any other.

As far as children go...only those who act like children get treated like children. I have never been treated that way, but then again I don't act that way.

08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
"Been There" is the former admin sgt. daddy. What a loser.

08-30-2008, 05:24 PM
YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE BOTH OF THEM WOULD JUST GO AWAY AND START A NEW CHAPTER IN THEIR LIVES, BUT NOOOO! CHILDISH BEHAVIOR TO MAKE THEIR IMAGE BETTER. GROW UP AND MOVE ON!

08-31-2008, 12:12 AM
How funny that you assume that beenthere is the former admin sgt. I happen to know for a fact that he does not read or participate in this board. Never has, never will. Too much bs posted by a small bunch of the same evil spirited idiots changing their usernames. I shouldn't bother reading this crap either as a matter of fact because it just makes me want to vomit.

08-31-2008, 05:12 PM
How funny that you assume that beenthere is the former admin sgt. I happen to know for a fact that he does not read or participate in this board. Never has, never will. Too much bs posted by a small bunch of the same evil spirited idiots changing their usernames. I shouldn't bother reading this crap either as a matter of fact because it just makes me want to vomit.

Try reading on How to become a honest and trustworthy chief!Meeting with the Mayor at Village Inn, is not going to get your job back. Remember, you're always being watched!