PDA

View Full Version : hiring?

08-27-2008, 08:40 PM
would anyone be able to tell me if your agency is hiring road deputies? And, is Citrus county an agency that you guys enjoy working for?

09-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Have you read any topics on this forum at all? If you haven't take a few moments to educate & inform yourself especially on the topics related to employee representation by collective bargaining, issues with administration, the attrition rate, the Good 'Ol Boy mentality then post us again if you have any questions about your future career dumpster dive.....

09-03-2008, 08:10 PM
would anyone be able to tell me if your agency is hiring road deputies? And, is Citrus county an agency that you guys enjoy working for?

dont listen to that other idiot replying. as with any agency they all have there ups and downs. this one over all is alright. decent pay (although it could come up some more) nice country or urban enviorment depends which side of the county u r on. currently we are in a stand still with hiring, stil taking apps though. we r only filling in positions as they open. u can thank the fines citizens of florida for voting in that stupid amend 1. as long as u keep ur nose clean n do ur job u'll be fine. besides nothing here is going to change for another 4 yrs. no one can beat JD. n the other guy HH doesnt have the qualifications to run this agency.

09-09-2008, 03:27 PM

dont listen to that other idiot replying. as with any agency they all have there ups and downs. this one over all is alright. decent pay (although it could come up some more) nice country or urban enviorment depends which side of the county u r on. currently we are in a stand still with hiring, stil taking apps though. we r only filling in positions as they open. u can thank the fines citizens of florida for voting in that stupid amend 1. as long as u keep ur nose clean n do ur job u'll be fine. besides nothing here is going to change for another 4 yrs. no one can beat JD. n the other guy HH doesnt have the qualifications to run this agency.

"dont listen to that other idiot replying. :devil: " This is a clue folks in our career path that you should be concerned. A response like is a classic sign of what the current administration is like or how they will treat you as a loyal employee. Plus with no collective bargaining to fairly represent you which has been afforded to all elected officials since 2003 it's guys like this you need to watch out for!! In otherwords; "come work for us all is well"

As said by the earlier poster do your homework Pal, I certainly can agree with comments like that because no one else is looking for you, except you....