PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "GO BACK TO BC POST"

08-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Mod 492, What happened to the "GO BACK TO BC POST". Did someone cry to you and you took it off. Are you close to the officer they were talking about, or was it about you. There was nothing wrong with the post.

08-28-2008, 03:34 AM
Mod 492, What happened to the "GO BACK TO BC POST". Did someone cry to you and you took it off. Are you close to the officer they were talking about, or was it about you. There was nothing wrong with the post.

Yeah,,, Things that make you go HMMMMMM. I saw that post, no profanity,,,no names mentioned,,,no bad mouth about the department,, no problem,, so what is yours,,, MOD??? All i saw was someone TRYING to get their point across is that what this forum says when you enter,,, RAISE YOUR VOICE

08-29-2008, 07:50 PM
she can't go back to BC she's 2 buzy in Hollywood working details.

Mod 492
08-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Mod 492, What happened to the "GO BACK TO BC POST". Did someone cry to you and you took it off. Are you close to the officer they were talking about, or was it about you. There was nothing wrong with the post.No it was not about me, however I was contacted by SPD personnel with a request to remove it. The second to last and the last post on the thread was against LEO affairs "Terms of Use" and the entire thread appeared to be bashing a fellow LEO, I suggest that if you have such a problem with another officer that you man or woman up and face them with it. Don't bash on a public forum or violate the terms of use here.

Below is a direct excerpt from the LEO Affairs "Terms of Use"

"This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage. "

Thanks and stay safe!! Mod 492

09-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Mod 492; since when did you grow a concience. "This is not a slam site". Since when? How about when they were slamin' Lopez, or Yates or Chief Latchford and many other Officers, Sgts and Lts. That's the entertaiment value of this site. Just because someone close to you cried, now you want to play moderator. Let us have our fun.