PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
So, who will be chief, an insider or is Brown going "nationwide" again?

08-27-2008, 11:14 PM
It could just be a "crapshoot" but how about another Omaha ace?

08-28-2008, 01:55 AM

No! It's Anna's time!

08-28-2008, 03:14 AM
If she get's it kiss your 4/10's goodby

08-28-2008, 12:48 PM
If she get's it kiss your 4/10's goodby
good!

08-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Guys,many have been interviewing/meeting for that post. So far,MPD asst chief Cannon looks good but so does the UM chief,Rivero so we shall see?

08-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Having worked for Rivero before, the guy is the man for the job. We really need to push for Rivero.

09-01-2008, 03:24 PM
lets hire from within!!!!!!!!!!! why hire someone from the outside?!?!?

09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Make Y113 the chief

09-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Well scott, I guess your master plan fell apart........... :twisted:

09-04-2008, 12:21 PM
12 hour shifts here we come

09-04-2008, 02:14 PM
is it true that J.Timoney is going to be our next chief?

YesCop
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
No. He was seen around the Gables Station, but he was walking to the Mercedes Dealer trying to get a Free S-Class...

09-05-2008, 10:31 PM
The Frevola's will hook him up.... Get ready for Asst Chief J Fro, Bro.

09-07-2008, 02:33 PM
What a fabulous team, David Brown and John F[reaking] Timoney. A much better liaison than the current one between Manny Diaz and Timoney!

09-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Cannon is Car 70 from FTAA and came up through the ranks. City guys said he was a kick butt street cop before he started to move up in rank and now pushes troops to be the same. He is a very good man. Rivero is a good guy and a better politician than Cannon. However both make more money so it is going to cost the city. Both have been interviewed and may accept it an offer to get away from the crap at City of Miami. If it has to come from the outside i would take Cannon.

09-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but Gwen Boyd looks like the frontrunner with Brown. Don't ask me what he sees in her but he thinks she walks on water. He wanted to bring her over last year as an Assistant Chief but she didn't want it. Now he is trying his best to bring her on board as the new Chief.

09-12-2008, 12:56 AM
Gwen is a wonderful choice. Gables needs a little diversity

09-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Yippie... I can put spinners on my car and add some bass.

09-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Give him a bottle of Scotch and he will take the job.

09-13-2008, 09:32 PM
If she ever gets locked out of her office she can always use her city issued gun to shoot the lock off

09-14-2008, 02:56 AM
I hear that she is holding out for more money since she has a PHD.

09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Brown would probably pick her as a final FU to us. If you think Skinner was bad, just wait...

I hear that Doral will be adding 70 more in the near future. Time to go.

09-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Alot of people said they were leaving, but no one did. Lets face it, no one is leaving and we are going to take whatever is done to us and be happy. Keep making arrest and citations and making the department look back, obiviously its working for all of us. Yeaaaaaa Coral Gables Yeaaaaaaaa. Whats next 5% contribution, no take home, gas charge, who knows, Im sure something new will come soon. Keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Yippie... I can put spinners on my car and add some bass.
You're a real idiot.

04-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Folks You Do not want Rivero as chief. This guy is a liar, spineless, useless piece of shit. Cannon would serve you well.

05-01-2009, 03:02 AM

05-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Holy crap....Gwendolyn V. Boyd Savage Phd is on the list for your next chief?

Do they not realize the woman has been fired from every job she has ever had?

I come on here and read you guys bickering over incompetence and coruption from your administration and I laugh out loud at the pettiness of it. Just wait until that woman is your chief....holy dog shit, the absolute stupidity, incompetence and bullshit you will get from her administration will have you begging for your old chief back.

05-06-2009, 08:55 PM
One Chief who soots a toilet and Gwendolyn who shoots the locks off of doors to catch her cheating boyfriend.....Aye por Dios !!!

06-14-2009, 04:45 AM
One Chief who soots a toilet and Gwendolyn who shoots the locks off of doors to catch her cheating boyfriend.....Aye por Dios !!!

You forgot about the locker he shot, too.

08-24-2009, 06:01 PM
What a fabulous team, David Brown and John F[reaking] Timoney. A much better liaison than the current one between Manny Diaz and Timoney!

HEY GUYS, THE RUMOR IN THE CITY OF MIAMI IS THAT TIMONEY IS BEING CONSIDERED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR CHIEF. THEY ARE NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT CHIEF AT CORAL GABLES AND THEY WANT SOMEONE MORE STERN TO DEAL WITH PROBLEM POLICEMEN IN CORAL GABLES. HE IS ALSO TAKING FRANK FERNANDEZ TO BE HIS DEPUTY. GOOD LUCK, YOU WILL NEEDED.

08-24-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't believe it. I want to believe it, sorta like Santa Clause. The small group that actually runs this place will not know what to do with themselves.

08-25-2009, 03:51 PM
BS

HEY GUYS, THE RUMOR IN THE CITY OF MIAMI IS THAT TIMONEY IS BEING CONSIDERED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR CHIEF. THEY ARE NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT CHIEF AT CORAL GABLES AND THEY WANT SOMEONE MORE STERN TO DEAL WITH PROBLEM POLICEMEN IN CORAL GABLES. HE IS ALSO TAKING FRANK FERNANDEZ TO BE HIS DEPUTY. GOOD LUCK, YOU WILL NEEDED.

09-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Guys, I wouldn't want either David Rivero or Tom Cannon. Rivero is a backstabber who will do anything, and I mean anything to get ahead. That's how he operated at the City of Miami.

As for Cannon, the guys in the City of Miami tell me he has not done anything since FTAA. He is a dud, who according to my sources at the City, will be gone or rolled back when a new chief is sworn in.

You're probably better off staying inhouse, unless someone spectacular comes from the outside. Rivero and Cannon are not in that category.

09-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Guys, I wouldn't want either David Rivero or Tom Cannon. Rivero is a backstabber who will do anything, and I mean anything to get ahead. That's how he operated at the City of Miami.

As for Cannon, the guys in the City of Miami tell me he has not done anything since FTAA. He is a dud, who according to my sources at the City, will be gone or rolled back when a new chief is sworn in.

You're probably better off staying inhouse, unless someone spectacular comes from the outside. Rivero and Cannon are not in that category.

I understand that Gwen Boyd is still interested in the job. You could do worse.

09-07-2009, 05:19 PM

Gwen Boyd? She is anti-union. PBA ran her out of Miramar.

I understand that Gwen Boyd is still interested in the job. You could do worse.

09-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Boyd was in the Managers office last week on two separate occasions but I don't know if it had anything to do with the police department.

09-17-2009, 01:14 AM
The comments today were were deplorable, a new chief is needed

09-18-2009, 12:05 AM
Naue is an ass - Can't wait till November 2010!
John and Danny you did a great job!

09-18-2009, 04:24 AM
John,

The rest of the super's in the dept. commend your excellent catch! Nice work. Our dept is in REALLY bad shape at the top and the chief must go!!!!!!!! He is worthless, gutless, and totally self serving. Too weak to promote, too weak to stand up, too weak to be a Chief! Leave Chief, please do us a favor. Your are destroying the potentiall of this department. You and your pandering to the FOP and its president, your relative, is patchetic. Man up for once, and leave. You can't handle the job. Stand up for your people!

09-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Naue is an ass - Can't wait till November 2010!
John and Danny you did a great job!
Please fill us in. I heard he went off on the Officer that took down the subject. That the guy that was with the kid that was about to 45 was more important than the guy taking down a guy that just killed someone.

09-19-2009, 02:50 AM
I have met your chief and he is a true professional. I am just surprised that he came from within the ranks of such degenerates. I hope he is able to professionalize at least some of you.

09-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I have met your chief and he is a true professional. I am just surprised that he came from within the ranks of such degenerates. I hope he is able to professionalize at least some of you.

get a life and mind your business...........The Cheif is not who he seems, he is NOT Chief material!!! He made that VERY clear when he crossed the line in the day shift roll call room acting like a 2 tear old. I expect more from the person holding the title "CHIEF" of police........... thanks for opening my eyes, by the way, the dept is in a all time low state of moral and you just kicked it in the nuts a bit more. Good job R.N. When you leave please take your son in law to!

09-19-2009, 11:50 AM
chain of command, self respect and respect for fellow Officers? R.N. did not read that S.O.P.

09-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks to the theatrics the other day omeone is bound to get their butt kicked because they will be afraid to hit the emergency button. Who is some administrator to say when to hit the button? If I were in that officer's situation, I would hit the button as many times as needed. The morale is at its lowest ever. I kinda sorta miss Skinner right now. The current chief is basically a lame duck and waiting hit time out. He won't make a decision and is dragging us down. I hate to admit it, but we need someone from the outside to bring some new life into this place.

Oh Morima... You fat pig. You need to get a life and stay off of these forums.

09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Morale has never been lower.

09-19-2009, 04:31 PM
true dat

09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
FUUUCK YOU MORIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go collect your fucccccking WIC check...... gorda de mierda!

09-19-2009, 11:30 PM
I will be speaking with the City Manager next week and asking him to entertain the idea of having citizen participation in the oral interview process for both new officers as well as those competing the promotional process. I think it would help to have the taxpayer's input when it comes to selecting who they are going to be hiring to represent their city as well as who should be moving up in the rank structure. I heard he was contemplating the initiation of that process in Sunrise but he left prior to it's implementation. Hopefully he can get it started here. Wish me luck.

09-20-2009, 01:22 AM
look what just happened in Miami-Dade County with the citizens review panel......it got dropppppped....like the bag of burnt poop that im gonna leave on Morima's doorstep! :mrgreen:

nice try a$$wipe!

09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
whose Morima?

:twisted:

09-27-2009, 11:11 PM
who cares, just some low life tard who has nothing better to do with her life............. i'll ship her a dildo and some lube, maybe, just maybe she will enjoy herself for once! :devil:

10-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Lol.... Moron might enjoy that. You may want to hold the lube...

10-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I heard Foster and Arencibia were coming back as possible Chief applicants :snicker:

10-01-2009, 06:32 PM
I heard Foster and Arencibia were coming back as possible Chief applicants :snicker:

for real ?!? Two people who might do their jobs as a chief and actualy have a pair.

10-02-2009, 01:57 AM
The Sgt. At Arms that guard Manny Diaz over in Miami were telling a County guy that Timoney will be leaving the City of Miami when Manny Diaz leaves. They were at La Carreta the other day and said to the County cop that he may be coming to the Gables.

What gives?

10-03-2009, 04:09 AM
CGPD breeds two types of cops: those that have left are very happy and those who have stayed and are miserable. To my dismay, I chose to stay and hate myself for it. It doesn't matter who the new chief is, the citizens control this department and it will always be bad because of it.
To Morima people like you are the reason that this place has become trash. It's because of people like you that cops don't care and won't risk getting hurt or killed for this crummy job. Say what ever you want but if you treat the police correctly with respect and honor, then they won't jack shiit for you. If you don't believe me then look at the closet tree and a blue and white vehicle will probably be parked there.
Thank you to pitiful citizens of Coral Gables for making this place the shiiiit hole that it is.
Sincerely
Officer Helpful

10-04-2009, 01:14 AM
FUCCK THE MAYOR!
FUCCK THE CITY MANAGER!
FUCCK MORIMA!
FUCCK THE STREET-SWEEPER!

FUCCK THE CITIZENS OF CORAL GABLES! (((((((can't wait to leave...don't care if i've been here 8+ years)))))))

and yes....I SAID IT!

11-30-2009, 01:21 AM
I saw Don Moore in the City Mgr.'s office last week. Is he a candidate for chief?

12-01-2009, 12:09 PM
If you guys get Frank Fer from the City Miami , God Bless you and watch your department go down.. all your marine patrol boat will tracker on them.

Once again God bless you..