PDA

View Full Version : Western Look

08-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Ya''ll look cute in those 19th century 10 gallons. Was watching Tombstone last night on the tube and saw the rough riders in action (now called FWC) the only difference as this is not Arizona! Can't wait to see the next tv show like the e-force, maybe it can be called the rough riders.

08-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Bonanza! It is sad that a great agency like the FMP came to what it is now. Wow, what a step back in time. Oh well, the memories will live on but for now......Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

08-27-2008, 01:47 AM
" I'm your huckleberry"

08-27-2008, 05:23 AM
Bonanza! It is sad that a great agency like the FMP came to what it is now. Wow, what a step back in time. Oh well, the memories will live on but for now......Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Wow, FMP and your talking about a step back in time. Whats it been 10 years now Mr. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

08-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah close to 10 years and its worse than ever. Oh, I mean it gets worse everytime I come in here and see these postings. Im so glad I left! I do hope you all get raises though. It was a fun job but a REAL agency is much better. Stay safe..........