PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Totals & F3 Financial Reports (5 days pre-election)

08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
The F3 reports (Aug 2 to Aug 21) are in and here's the results (in alphabetical order).

----------------

Wendell Hall (Incumbent) (R) --- http://www.reelectsheriffhall.com
Pre-Filed to Run: July-10-2007

Cash & Checks: $1,500.00
Loans: $0.00
Total Monetary Contrib: $1,500.00

In-Kind: $0.00

Expenditures: $17,168.58

Total Monetary Contributions to Date: $55,200.00
Total Monetary Expenditures to Date: $29,108.13
Cash In Bank: $26,091.87

---

Robert Randle (R) --- http://www.randleforsheriff.com
Pre-Filed to Run: Aug-23-2007

Cash & Checks: $2,950.00
Total Monetary: $2,950.00

In-Kind: $250.00

Expenditures: $17,788.38

Total Monetary Contributions to Date: $43,270.00
Total Monetary Expenditures to Date: $42,174.52
Cash In Bank: $1,095.48
---

Chris Roper (R) --- http://www.roperforsheriff.com
Pre-Filed to Run: Dec-3-2007

Cash & Checks: $300.00
Total Monetary: $300.00

In-Kind: $0.00

Expenditures: $11,012.94

Total Monetary Contributions to Date: $11,240.00
Total Monetary Expenditures to Date: $11,012.94
Cash In Bank: $227.06

---

Jeffrey Van Camp (R) --- http://www.vancampforsheriff.org
Pre-Filed to Run: Feb-20-2007

Cash & Checks: $705.00
Total Monetary: $705.00

In-Kind: $605.89

Expenditures: $1,959.67

Total Monetary Contributions to Date: $48,493.10
Total Monetary Expenditures to Date: $44,253.77
Cash In Bank: $4,239.33

---

See for yourself at http://www.co.santa-rosa.fl.us/elections/county.html

---

Knowledge is Power.

08-25-2008, 01:10 PM
How much did Van Camp spend feeding his boys this time? They won't win but they sure did eat good.

08-25-2008, 09:37 PM
So are you insinuating we should vote for the person who is the most indebted to others? What's your point?

08-25-2008, 09:49 PM
No, I'm saying the dumba** spend hundreds of donated dollars on campaign meals for his cronies. Ridiculous. I'm sure he'll party good Tuesday night. Hope he bought enough tissues with that money.

08-25-2008, 10:19 PM
guest (and it would be easier if ya'll would just type a name in username.... it isn't hard)

jeff has been out every single day for weeks to shake hands and meet people. are you saying that buying lunch for people who are helping is a vice? a mistake? do you have any clue as to the expense involved?

go out and walk neighborhoods and wear yourself out. spend 8 hours helping instead of complaining. if buying lunch for a volunteer who is working hard for you is a vice then i'm interested in what you would call a virtue??
do you know any rich deputies? contributors know that jeff is being a steward of their money and they understand that he needs to travel, and needs volunteers to help. find an expensive restaurant in that list. it is all cheap food. if the other candidates were out walking neighborhoods and meeting people then they might have found a need to give their volunteers lunch.

they aren't croney lunches. they are thank-you lunches for people who are spending hours helping w/no pay.

08-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Is this the lunches bought for the convicted felons working for him? do the people opening their doors are opening them to convicted felons?

08-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Great question. Yes, what about the convicted felons he has working with him. Wasn't it someone not long ago who posted something about who you surround yourself with... Jeff and his folks need not throw any stones... So is he going to give ol' Cyrus Rodell a job?

DDG
08-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Great question. Yes, what about the convicted felons he has working with him. Wasn't it someone not long ago who posted something about who you surround yourself with... Jeff and his folks need not throw any stones... So is he going to give ol' Cyrus Rodell a job? Kind of Impossible to hire a convicted felon to be a Deputy Sheriff. Check your facts, Mr. Cranford was never convicted, and still holds his FDLE certification. As far as i know, if you hold a certification then you are able to be hired if the Sheriff so chooses to do so... Ask Major C about this case and the video tape... he can give you more 14 on it....

08-26-2008, 09:10 PM
i'd like to follow up on ddg's post and also my earlier post.
jeff has offered to help me with gas and toll's. i've told him no because i don't have to survive on a deputies pay. it isn't that my wife and i don't struggle in this economy along with everybody else, it is because i firmly believe that buying lunch for a volunteer who is giving up their day, their time off, their gas money, etc, etc, is a reflection of qualities that we don't see very often these days. i want jeff to buy lunch for guys who are out busting their butts to help.
name 1 expensive restaurant in the report. my gosh, if the red barn, barnhills, etc, are up-town croney dining then i'm kinda wondering which up-town we are looking at?
and croney? so you know who was there?
i'm probably a "croney" and i've had a grand total of 2 lunches on the dime and both of those were larger meetings.

get a grip.

08-27-2008, 03:53 AM
You are right. He was not convicted but did violate his injunction six times. It would have been political suicide for Van C. to hire him as a deputy because the defense attorneys would have ate his lunch in court. It was also foolish to even use him in his campaign knowing his rep in SRC, especially among the criminal justice community. Again, poor decisions indicating poor leadership qualities. Obviously, I'm right because the voters felt the same way..........less than 10% of the vote..........a horrible showing wouldn't you say?