PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Pretty Boy Boat Drivers

08-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I think we need a new GO that prohibits FWC officers from using excessive amounts of hair gel. You guys look like total gay wads.

08-24-2008, 11:34 PM
I think we need a new GO that prohibits FWC officers from using excessive amounts of hair gel. You guys look like total gay wads.

grow a goatee it will help you look more "manly"

08-25-2008, 01:42 AM
After 143 years since the defeat of the Johnny Reb and his merry band of racist rednecks don'tcha think its time to let it go? I mean really, let it go. What the hell are you so proud of? Did you have any choice on where you were born? Did you have anything to do with the history of the war between the states? Hell, half of you stars and bars toting inbreds couldn't state what years the civil war were fought in. Or even which states! Always talking about the good ol' days like some bad country song.

If looking like a professional is something officers should be ashamed of then they should just go ahead and change the GOs to state that we can look like a bunch of ragtag hillbillies. Why not, look at some of our officers working in rural counties. Not all of them but, you know who they are.

Gotta go, I have to get a uniform ready for tomorrow.

rickjames
08-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Actually civil war is a misnomer, I prefer the" war of northern aggression" or the "great Yankee invasion"

08-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Actually civil war is a misnomer, I prefer the" war of northern aggression" or the "great Yankee invasion"

Nah, just a little house cleaning. We had to put down the uppity traitors.

08-25-2008, 11:14 PM
IPM allows it, grow one if you want. I didn't know we had so many that are the image police. My ancestors were on both sides. One side the family was split fighting against each other. Many of the fools who love to run their mouths for either side probably could not tell you anything about their grandparentsm much less their great grands x 2.