PDA

View Full Version : BARAK OBAMA

08-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Ladies and Gentleman,

I like you today watched a very historical moment in United States political history. It was Sen. Barack Obama-D-IL. announcing his running mate for VP of the United States of America, Sen. Joseph Biden-D-Del. This moment that took place in Springfield Il. (President Abraham Lincoln's OLD stompin grounds).

I would like to see the good people of Lee County Fl., band together and support the next President Of the United States of America, and the first AFRICAN AMERICAN President of the United States of America.

These are trying times write now in the USA, with un-employment and foreclosure running rampant everywhere, and lets not forget the health insurance crisis. WE need the right leaders to bring us to the promise land and out of a land of disparity. This leadership is (BARACK/BIDEN 2008).

I am personally crossing party lines today, for which as you know I am a registered Republican. I am endorsin this fusion of leadership (BARAK/BIDEN 2008).

Finally, this time in history is very special, both locally and nationally. For the first time in history the United States will have it's first AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT and FORT MYERS POLICE DEPT. WILL HAVE IT'S FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN POLICE CHIEF, which I have pre****ted now and in the past right hear on LEO AFFAIRS.

Lets all vote change in (BARAK/ BIDEN-2008).

YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT,

ANTHONY THOMAS JR. (BKA A.T.)

08-24-2008, 07:27 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of how HOOKED ON EBONICS worked for Mr. Thomas. The following is a list of the spelling mistakes found in this "educated" gentleman's post:

Anthony's Prose REAL SPELLING

Barak Barack
Stompin Stomping
Un-employment Unemployment
Lets Let's
Endorsin Endorsing
Pre****ted Predicted
Hear Here

This is a horrible post from a self proclaimed "educated" man. I am surpised he is able to spell his name right. I am going to petition the board of directors for International College and demand that they partake in an internal review regarding their papermill university. Mr. Thomas, please let us know when you can read and write. This is a forum for law enforcement officers, and the closest you get to the police is watching the most recent COPS episode in an attempt to see your family on television. Please refrain from posting on this site in the future. Mr. Thomas, you are a simple novelty that has lost its value. The people you represent with your quasi coalition have distanced themselves from you, and you are simply a loud mouthed malcontent. You are not only an embarassment to yourself, but to the hardworking minorities in Fort Myers. These individuals wake up and go to work each day, while you simply disrupt council meetings. Why don't you get a job, move out of your mom's house, and try talking to people in a rational manner. The minorities in Fort Myers deserve strong leaders to ensure that their voices do not fall upon deaf ears, but this voice does not belong to you. Stop trying to be something that you are not, and please accept your place in society. Also, for the record, Chief Larry Hart was the first African American Chief in Fort Myers. He was a wonderful chief for the agency and had the respect of every officer. Mr. Thomas, your fifteen minutes of fame are officially over, and if you need a real job I hear (notice how I used the correct spelling for this easy work) that Labor Ready is hiring. Good luck to you sir....

08-25-2008, 12:35 AM
... you missed "write" instead of right ...

And anyone who votes for someone merely because of their race is a bigot.

08-25-2008, 03:40 PM
this idiot and his group turn everything into a racial issue. it's all about their race.they're the most racist group of people I've ever encountered, they'll vote for anyone and anything as long as it's black without knowing the facts, they think it's their solution to everything, bunch of morons, like someone else said "anyone who votes for someone merely because of their race is a bigot". Shame on the agency for catering to those felons instead of telling them to "F" off.

09-05-2008, 07:23 PM
So, the original poster is an idiot. Clearly so.
But the other three who posted since are sworn, racist morons who seem to believe that blacks do not surf the internet. Next time you and your ilk are facing charges for employing excessive force, don't be surprised if you get convicted. This black would dearly love to send you to the place you deserve.

09-06-2008, 12:26 PM
If you vote for someone due to their race or sex, then YOU are the bigot.

09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Cape Coral police force receives rave reviews

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080906/NEWS0101/809060359/1003/ACC

10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
From Mike Scott's final statement issued today:

http://nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=22065&z=3

The issue of the NAACP and Coalition for Justice instigating the “race card” and somehow deciding that my political choice and/or use of a candidate’s full, legal name of record makes me a racist flies in the face of reason. The strong support these groups have always provided me is rooted in my tireless efforts to work equally hard for all of Lee County. I delivered the Dunbar Community Policing Office and shocked business owners along MLK Jr. Blvd. by regularly stopping in to say hello during my first term as Sheriff. If their support is so shallow as to wane over one (1) word that was legal, accurate, and void of supporting malice beyond dispute, then I will respectfully move on without their political support and without change to my loyalty to them or their constituents.

10-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of how HOOKED ON EBONICS worked for Mr. Thomas. The following is a list of the spelling mistakes found in this "educated" gentleman's post:

Barak Barack
Stompin Stomping
Lets Let's
Endorsin Endorsing
Pre****ted Predicted
Hear Here

This is a horrible post from a self proclaimed "educated" man. I am surpised he is able to spell his name right. I am going to petition the board of directors for International College and demand that they partake in an internal review regarding their papermill university. Mr. Thomas, please let us know when you can read and write. This is a forum for law enforcement officers, and the closest you get to the police is watching the most recent COPS episode in an attempt to see your family on television. Please refrain from posting on this site in the future. Mr. Thomas, you are a simple novelty that has lost its value. The people you represent with your quasi coalition have distanced themselves from you, and you are simply a loud mouthed malcontent. You are not only an embarassment to yourself, but to the hardworking minorities in Fort Myers. These individuals wake up and go to work each day, while you simply disrupt council meetings. Why don't you get a job, move out of your mom's house, and try talking to people in a rational manner. The minorities in Fort Myers deserve strong leaders to ensure that their voices do not fall upon deaf ears, but this voice does not belong to you. Stop trying to be something that you are not, and please accept your place in society. Also, for the record, Chief Larry Hart was the first African American Chief in Fort Myers. He was a wonderful chief for the agency and had the respect of every officer. Mr. Thomas, your fifteen minutes of fame are officially over, and if you need a real job I hear (notice how I used the correct spelling for this easy work) that Labor Ready is hiring. Good luck to you sir....

I'm sick and tired of some dumb-ass who thinks that he or she is an English scholar..Even English's scholars make grammatical errors. This is a blog for all to discuss on important issues; not a blog to critic who writes well. English writing is a formulaic concept that many of you haters haven't yet gasp. For some of your wanna-be, English scholars, get the hell off this blog and scratch on this deeznutz! Hey Anthony, keep your views coming. Frankly, I like to hear when you speak. Majority of the time, your views are current with today's problem. Many of you haters may feel that he's a threat: "look-out" Anthony Thomas is going to someday make a name for himself. FYI..to all of you wanna-be English's scholars, try responding to a topic with profound "come backs" not counter-attacks on bloggers' writing abilities: What all mattes at the end of the blog- their points were made!!

10-22-2008, 03:25 AM
OMG!!! For once in my life I would have to agree with DeeZnuts. Who care if someone makes grammatical errors? Peoples writing skills have definitely changed over the years. "This is the Text Generation"! With e-mails and cell phones you are not required to use proper English. You think is bad now, wait another 8 years, when the 5th graders of this great nation graduate from high school. You will need an interpreter just to understand their writing. For the individual who likes to critic everyone’s writing why you don’t just give up police work and become an English teacher, so you can make a true contribution to our society. :D

10-22-2008, 05:26 PM

Barak Barack
Stompin Stomping
Lets Let's
Endorsin Endorsing
Pre****ted Predicted
Hear Here

I'm sick and tired of some dumb-ass who thinks that he or she is an English scholar..Even English's scholars make grammatical errors. This is a blog for all to discuss on important issues; not a blog to critic who writes well. English writing is a formulaic concept that many of you haters haven't yet gasp. For some of your wanna-be, English scholars, get the hell off this blog and scratch on this deeznutz! Hey Anthony, keep your views coming. Frankly, I like to hear when you speak. Majority of the time, your views are current with today's problem. Many of you haters may feel that he's a threat: "look-out" Anthony Thomas is going to someday make a name for himself. FYI..to all of you wanna-be English's scholars, try responding to a topic with profound "come backs" not counter-attacks on bloggers' writing abilities: What all mattes at the end of the blog- their points were made!!

Yeah, he will make a name for himself alright...At the Lee County Jail...Wait, he already did.

11-10-2008, 07:58 PM
See I told you so.....I knew OBAMA/BIDEN ticket was the winner and I guaranteed it!!!! CHANGE!!!!!CHANGE!!!CHANGE!!!

Next change we need is an African American police chief at the CITY OF FT MYERS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Just as a special note I have personally been invited to the whitehouse ,to attend the inaugural parade,inaugural ball,and other festivities at the WHITEHOUSE in January 2009 for OBAMA/BIDEN victory celebration.

I will give everyone a shout back upon my return!!!

Your Humble Servant,

A.T.

11-10-2008, 09:11 PM
See I told you so.....I knew OBAMA/BIDEN ticket was the winner and I guaranteed it!!!! CHANGE!!!!!CHANGE!!!CHANGE!!!

Next change we need is an African American police chief at the CITY OF FT MYERS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Just as a special note I have personally been invited to the whitehouse ,to attend the inaugural parade,inaugural ball,and other festivities at the WHITEHOUSE in January 2009 for OBAMA/BIDEN victory celebration.

Your Humble Servant,

A.T.
McCain Wins! Whites rejoice.
Obama wins. Blacks rejoice.

Both are racist. With a black man in the White House, how are you going to continue to blame Whites for holding you down? The MAN who you claim has been oppressing you is now one of your own. And when you continue to fail, when you're still oppressed, who will you blame then? Your tired and dated racism won't cut it anymore, Anthony.

11-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, Well, Mr. Servant which is a proper name for your dumb arse!! Maybe once you move out of your mothers house and get a job people may listen to you. You are the biggest arse in this county. You have made alot of people very mad, alot of which are not going to be in the law enforcement buisness much longer. So those people can say and do what they want and you can not run your fat and I mean fat arse down to 2210 Widman Way and make a complaint. You may have to stand on your own two feet like a man for once and defend yourself. But I am sure you will run like the biatch you are to your mothers house and hide. You are a punk and alot of us can't wait to see you on the street to say hello. :evil:

11-12-2008, 10:29 AM
[quote="Anthony Thomas Jr":3higzqy1]See I told you so.....I knew OBAMA/BIDEN ticket was the winner and I guaranteed it!!!! CHANGE!!!!!CHANGE!!!CHANGE!!!

Your Humble Servant,

A.T.
McCain Wins! Whites rejoice.
Obama wins. Blacks rejoice.

Both are racist. With a black man in the White House, how are you going to continue to blame Whites for holding you down? The MAN who you claim has been oppressing you is now one of your own. And when you continue to fail, when you're still oppressed, who will you blame then? Your tired and dated racism won't cut it anymore, Anthony.[/quote:3higzqy1]

There are African Americans,

Mexican Americans,

Asian Americans,

Arab Americans,

Native Americans, etc.

.....And then there are just -

Americans.

Some pass me on the street

And sneer in my direction.

They Call me "White boy,"

"Cracker," "Honkey,"

"Whitey," "Caveman,"

.....And that's OK.

You say that whites commit a lot

Of violence against you,

So why are the ghettos the most

Dangerous places to live?

They have the United Negro College Fund.
They have Hispanic History Month.
They have Martin Luther King Day.
They have Asian History Month.
They have Black History Month.
They have Cesar C havez Day.
They have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
They have Yom Hashoah.
They have Kawanza.
They have the NAACP.
And BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television)

.....We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day

.....You would call us racists.

If we had the White History Month

.....We'd be racist.

If we had any organization for only whites

To "advance" OUR lives,

.....We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,

A Black Chamber of Commerce,

And then we just have the plain

Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave

White students scholarships

.....You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly-proclaimed

Black-only Colleges in the US ,

Yet if there were "White-only Colleges"

.....THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million-Man March,

You believed that you were

Marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights,

.....You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black,

Brown, yellow and red,

And you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride

.....You call us racists.

You rob us,

Carjack us,

And shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer

Shoots a black gang member

Or beats up a black drug-dealer

Who is running from the LAW and

Posing a threat to ALL of society

.....You call him a racist.

I am proud.

.....But, you call me a racist.

Who's the real racist???

11-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Anthony...go home.. Moms calling you. Go soak her feet and finish her pedicure like a good boy.

11-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Anthony Thomas! Hey aren't you the one who used to run around high school with a shirt tied around your neck pretending that you were superman? Yea that was you, Wow I can see that you haven't changed. Still dreaming big but that dream never comes a reality for you. Well im glad to see that you have got to spend a night at the wonderful Lee County Jail and donate some community service time to this fine County. Keep up the good work and we all hope that you have a nice trip do D.C. Maybe you will like it so much that you won't come back. Wow that would be great.