PDA

View Full Version : Newest choices for the DB

08-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Whats your opinion on the selections

08-21-2008, 07:02 AM
I see they mixed up and decided to choose from the BOTTOM of the list this time. All great candidates. All have stellar files here in the department. I guess you get 50 extra points for each prisioner you lost or lawsuit you filied against the city.

This place just keeps getting better all the time.

08-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Bring back the old DB power squad

Hennessey
Hackshaw
Sarvis
Pulitano

New power squad
Mc Farland
Williams
Hackshaw

Whos next Otis, Lumpkins and Banner?

All we need is Paris Hilton and we have a Reality Show

08-22-2008, 05:33 PM
I see they mixed up and decided to choose from the BOTTOM of the list this time. All great candidates. All have stellar files here in the department. I guess you get 50 extra points for each prisioner you lost or lawsuit you filied against the city.

This place just keeps getting better all the time.Wow, I did not realize you (the poster of this message) made the DB seeing that they picked from the bottom, congrads. What happened to E? I thought she got it. I was all excited seeing that she worked harder than anybody else to get that spot. She is surely smarter than you.

When there are interviews for a position in the police department, you have 2 types of people. You have the ones who have faith in themselves and work very hard to get what they want and you have the low self-esteemers. low self-esteemers do not believe in themselves, they do not prepare, they think everything is owed to them because they act like they know everything (deep down inside they know they don't know anything) and once someone much more deserving gets that spot, they talk feces right out of thier anus.

In closing, congrads to E and for all those haters, believe in yourselves and try harder next time.

08-22-2008, 06:03 PM
You really typed all of that with a straight face?

08-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm sure Big E obtained the position for all the a hard work and great work ethic she has. I hear repeatedly of all the tremendous things she has done at Lauderhill PD. It is remarkable that she even had to interview for the position. I was surprised that 3 Stooges, I mean Captains, requested her to interview. I guess they had to make some attempt to show that the interview process was fair.

08-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I heard they had to order special sound proofing equipment to allow others to work in peace when she is in the building.

I found that kinda odd. She is so soft spoken and mild mannored you can never hear when she is in the room like at detail sign ups for example. Strange

08-23-2008, 02:13 AM
All i got to say is......DAMN how the Fudge did this person get that spot. Can anyone tell me... I feel like its a freakin conspiracy.... someone pinch me, slap me something...are we on that show "Punked" or what damn..

I wish i witnessed that interview board..i would have given 1/2 my pension to see that one farce...what were the interview questions...err...uhh...what are your hobbies, what type of moisterizer do you use for your skin & hair, favorite tv shows, do you watch that show "Lost"...lol. I cannot believe that any of the questions were any type of police oriented situational questions. For example... like have you ever investigated and/or solved a crime without assistance (As a detective will need to do), what courses or training have you completed on your own time or on the cities time to make you proficient in the position you are interviewing for.....damn .....might as well bring back watkins and make him an honorary LT too..... I thought i see it all.

The next interview i take with the city im going to dress up as a freakin Mime and stay quiet and act as if im stuck in a box and do a few magic tricks, i would probably ace it....lol.. all i can say as a veteran officer...im sorry to the newer officer that deal with the crap while on patrol and work hard, believing your hard work will be noticed and get off the road, not to just get off the road, but because they want to further their carreers as an investigator.....Nope not here.... :cop:

08-23-2008, 02:57 PM
All i got to say is......darn how the Fudge did this person get that spot. Can anyone tell me... I feel like its a freakin conspiracy.... someone pinch me, slap me something...are we on that show "Punked" or what darn..

I wish i witnessed that interview board..i would have given 1/2 my pension to see that one farce...what were the interview questions...err...uhh...what are your hobbies, what type of moisterizer do you use for your skin & hair, favorite tv shows, do you watch that show "Lost"...lol. I cannot believe that any of the questions were any type of police oriented situational questions. For example... like have you ever investigated and/or solved a crime without assistance (As a detective will need to do), what courses or training have you completed on your own time or on the cities time to make you proficient in the position you are interviewing for.....darn .....might as well bring back watkins and make him an honorary LT too..... I thought i see it all.

The next interview i take with the city im going to dress up as a freakin Mime and stay quiet and act as if im stuck in a box and do a few magic tricks, i would probably ace it....lol.. all i can say as a veteran officer...im sorry to the newer officer that deal with the crap while on patrol and work hard, believing your hard work will be noticed and get off the road, not to just get off the road, but because they want to further their carreers as an investigator.....Nope not here.... :cop:It is quite obvious you and the previous couple of posts have never worked with E. She may be loud and a little obnoxious but as an officer and FTO, she does a phenominal job. You are just looking at her and forming a hasty opinion from the cover of the book. She is going to do a good job as a detective and I am not surprised that she made it. You will see but I think you will never admit it because of your overinflated pride or maybe some prejudice. I am sorry that you are not capable of getting to know someone beyond "detail sign up" before forming an opinion of them. I think the "Watkins" comment speaks to how prejudiced you are. I don't know if you really are prejudice but you kind of sound like you are by saying that. The number 1 thing you need in your personality to be prejudice is a very low I.Q. making you pretty stupid, of course if your comment was meant to reflect your prejudice nature. I hope that it wasn't.

With all that said, I hope you go talk to E and find out what she did to prepare for the interview and try to apply that to whatever interview you want in the future.

08-23-2008, 04:43 PM
[/quote]It is quite obvious you and the previous couple of posts have never worked with E. She may be loud and a little obnoxious but as an officer and FTO, she does a phenominal job. You are just looking at her and forming a hasty opinion from the cover of the book. She is going to do a good job as a detective and I am not surprised that she made it. You will see but I think you will never admit it because of your overinflated pride or maybe some prejudice. I am sorry that you are not capable of getting to know someone beyond "detail sign up" before forming an opinion of them. I think the "Watkins" comment speaks to how prejudiced you are. I don't know if you really are prejudice but you kind of sound like you are by saying that. The number 1 thing you need in your personality to be prejudice is a very low I.Q. making you pretty stupid, of course if your comment was meant to reflect your prejudice nature. I hope that it wasn't.

With all that said, I hope you go talk to E and find out what she did to prepare for the interview and try to apply that to whatever interview you want in the future.[/quote]

Ask Big E what she did to prepare for the interview? Are you f-ing serious? What will she say hmm let me think......One, I'm black. Two, Capt. T. King was on the interview board and she is the second most racist person in the Dept. and we's sisters. Third, AC Rhames was on my side who is also the most racist person at this dept. Like buying property, location, location, location. When interviewing at Lauderhill PD to be moved to another department, black, black, black.

The future and direction of the department. Promotions and interviews based on color of skin not on anything else.

08-24-2008, 05:24 AM
You guys and Gals want to really see who your working for as far as an assistant police chief?

Officer Tals investigation is now officially over. Go to IA and pull his file being that its public record. Or if you don't want them knowing your curious, have a friend come in and put in a public request form for the entire file. When you read the investigation and see for yourselves what led to the termination, your gonna crap yourselves. The investigation was completed by A/C J.R. The investigation lacks everything including that little work known as, "evidence of wrong-doing." After reading this, you will clearly see how this agency has become and where its going.

I left Lauderhill and am now working for a larger agency. I left because of the pay. I absolutely loved the guys that I worked with and miss them everyday, including some sergeants. Even where I work now, I feel that the cops that I worked for in Lauderhill were much better trained and were rock solid (believe it or not). I sometime consider coming back only because of the bond Lauderhill Cops share. Sadly, due to your current admin, no one with any sense is going to apply with you. Only those young guys fighting for a job are applying. Your current administration is scaring the crap out of me. For goodness sakes, your soon-to-be chief (J.R.) hung an officer and had him fired without any evidence corroborating the allegation. Now this man is going to be "THE MAN."

Good luck my fellow brothers and sisters in blue.

08-24-2008, 04:15 PM
When will you Officers see that the City is making changes in everything to "Reflect the community"? What do you think that means?
You thought there was a race issue before, the City now OPENLY states it wants the Department to reflect the community. That is straight non-sense. What happened to the days where the best and most qualified candidate wins and their weren’t trying to fill spots based on race perceptions?

Now it appears behind closed doors their race has a MAJOR factor in the decision process and everything else seems secondary. Don’t you see it happening all over the Department? It’s called preferential treatment.
Example - think about the outcome of a recent case involving an officer shooting at a moving vehicle, which was clearly past him. That Officer get a few days off and another officer get fired for a discrepancy concerning responding to a call. Don’t you think that could lead to people thinking there are different standards for different officers in the Dept.?
Remember the scales of justice are balanced for a reason and she wears a blindfold for a reason as well. Sure seems like the scales are no longer equal and the blindfold has been ripped off because race is key in determining the outcome of a case.

08-24-2008, 05:48 PM
You guys and Gals want to really see who your working for as far as an assistant police chief?

Officer Tals investigation is now officially over. Go to IA and pull his file being that its public record. Or if you don't want them knowing your curious, have a friend come in and put in a public request form for the entire file. When you read the investigation and see for yourselves what led to the termination, your gonna crap yourselves. The investigation was completed by A/C J.R. The investigation lacks everything including that little work known as, "evidence of wrong-doing." After reading this, you will clearly see how this agency has become and where its going.

I left Lauderhill and am now working for a larger agency. I left because of the pay. I absolutely loved the guys that I worked with and miss them everyday, including some sergeants. Even where I work now, I feel that the cops that I worked for in Lauderhill were much better trained and were rock solid (believe it or not). I sometime consider coming back only because of the bond Lauderhill Cops share. Sadly, due to your current admin, no one with any sense is going to apply with you. Only those young guys fighting for a job are applying. Your current administration is scaring the crap out of me. For goodness sakes, your soon-to-be chief (J.R.) hung an officer and had him fired without any evidence corroborating the allegation. Now this man is going to be "THE MAN."

If you work for another agency, how did you get access to his I.A. file. The case just closed the other day!?! And how did you read thru all the stuff so fast?!?!? And why isnt Tal HIMSELF saying all this stuff instead of you!!!
Dont you think he would carry more credibility than some person who dosent even work here anymore?!?!?

This person is a POSER!

08-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Are you really that stupid? I'm sure Tal will come on this website to discuss all the issues with a moron like you. I'm also sure his FOP Rep. told him, "The first thing you do Tal is go on LEO Affairs and discuss everything that was said during that IA Investigation. Furthermore, that IA has been closed for a couple of weeks. If you want to read go ask for it. So figure it out next time before you open your mouth, "Poser."

08-24-2008, 07:56 PM
If you work for another agency, how did you get access to his I.A. file. The case just closed the other day!?! And how did you read thru all the stuff so fast?!?!? And why isnt Tal HIMSELF saying all this stuff instead of you!!!
Dont you think he would carry more credibility than some person who dosent even work here anymore?!?!?

This person is a POSER!

You can't be that stupid. Honestly. Are you actually a cop?? I hope not! What does it matter that I work for another agency. Its all public record. The case closed nearly 3 weeks ago moron. I got the file 4 days after my request was submitted and had 2 weeks to review it. Its not as big as you think it is. And why would Tal come on here and discuss his firing when he's probably fighting to get his job back.

You have no clue about reality and I really hope your not a sworn LEO. If so, WOW

08-25-2008, 12:10 AM
I hope this isn't the case but it looks as if they are firing only white officers in LPD. Can that even be considered racism or are every other race except white only able to be a victim of that? I guess this generation of whites are going to be paying for all those years of oppression that the past generations of blacks had to endure. If this is the case, I feel bad for the black race because the white race has already learned that racism is ignorant. Don't try to repeat history, learn from it. Whites and blacks are equal, don't try to make whites the inferior race as revenge for something thier ignorant ancesters did.

08-25-2008, 01:34 AM

This person is a POSER!

You can't be that stupid. Honestly. Are you actually a cop?? I hope not! What does it matter that I work for another agency. Its all public record. The case closed nearly 3 weeks ago moron. I got the file 4 days after my request was submitted and had 2 weeks to review it. Its not as big as you think it is. And why would Tal come on here and discuss his firing when he's probably fighting to get his job back.

You have no clue about reality and I really hope your not a sworn LEO. If so, WOW

Out of respect for TAl we ALL NEED TO LET THIS GO! Tal is most likely fighting to try and get his job back and the last thing we need to do is hurt him but running and posting stuff on LEO Affairs. If you wanna know what is the deal go look at his IA Folder but what good does that really do? The damage is done and now it comes down to lawyers and legal battles. Please if you care anything about Tal let these issues drop!

08-25-2008, 01:57 AM
Good idea, lets also get back to the original topic. Some idiot was hatin on E for blowing them out of the water in the DB interviews. What a sore loser, give it a rest you sound like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum. Go stand in the corner if you are going to behave like that. When you grow up and come to terms with the fact that all E did was try harder than you at the DB interviews and that is why she got it, then you can come out of the corner. When you do grow up, try approaching her and ASK E what she did to prepare for the interview. Being a FTO, I bet you she would tell you what you could do to pass next time. In the mean time, try to keep your stupidity to yourself.

08-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Good idea, lets also get back to the original topic. Some idiot was hatin on E for blowing them out of the water in the DB interviews. What a sore loser, give it a rest you sound like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum. Go stand in the corner if you are going to behave like that. When you grow up and come to terms with the fact that all E did was try harder than you at the DB interviews and that is why she got it, then you can come out of the corner. When you do grow up, try approaching her and ASK E what she did to prepare for the interview. Being a FTO, I bet you she would tell you what you could do to pass next time. In the mean time, try to keep your stupidity to yourself.

I couldn't even follow the 2nd half of your paragraph. Learn how to write Mr. or Ms. Hotcakes :D

08-26-2008, 12:31 AM
You're right, E was the best of the best! She is the one that should have been #1 on the list! Im sure if she was working with ANY other PD she whould also be a part of the DB as well... We are lucky to have with such a fine officer in our city. We all look forward to you working on our case's and so is the DA's office. Thank you LPD

With Love,

Lauderhill 13P's

08-26-2008, 02:30 AM
Two words:

Affermitive Action

The whites will be paying for 1,000 years. Thanks

08-26-2008, 08:23 PM

I couldn't even follow the 2nd half of your paragraph. Learn how to write Mr. or Ms. Hotcakes :DIf you are too stupid that you could not follow the second half of that paragraph then you have no business talking trash about anyone else. Only God can judge us and I am sure that God is disappointed with you.

08-28-2008, 03:33 AM

Please do us a favor and stay gone..we have enough liars to deal with already and certainly don't need another. It amazes me where you all obtain your info from. Law enforcement is too funny..if you don't like the facts--you make up your own! Interesting.....

08-28-2008, 01:46 PM
[quote="FORMER HILL IN DA HOUSE":hyatj8vp]You guys and Gals want to really see who your working for as far as an assistant police chief?

Please do us a favor and stay gone..we have enough liars to deal with already and certainly don't need another. It amazes me where you all obtain your info from. Law enforcement is too funny..if you don't like the facts--you make up your own! Interesting.....[/quote:hyatj8vp]This to "get real". On behalf of the city manager's office, I want to express my appreciation to you and everyone who visits Leo Affairs. Except for that pesky Vic Mackey. You all do a great job dividing yourselves up so my job of conquering you is easier. Look at your contract as an example...... oh wait, no contract you say?
Your constant bashing each other has saved our city so much money cause we dont have to pay a bunch of idiots. Vic stop trying to unite everybody..... how does 44 zone sound, we have the power to ruin your christmas. So people, lets continue fighting with each other to keep me rich and Vic let them fight and there might be a place for you in city hall.