PDA

View Full Version : Coward

bohican
08-21-2008, 02:34 AM
guest 521834 in reference to your posting dated 080508. To set the record straight I have only posted once before to this site and it was in reference to the ballistic vest and new rounds. I am not contributing to the negative aspect on this site as I agree there is too much complaining (much of it deserved). I will put my resume up against yours and anyone else's in this agency and I guarantee that there is no one whose actions have been more supportive, dedicated and professional when it comes to trying to make FWC/DLE great. I speak what is on my mind, what I research and what I have experienced. I have continually strived through action and word to try and keep us on track. I have exhibited Supervisor Courage and have paid the price for it on numerous occasions.

My challenge to you is to talk with me and do your own research and stop listening to the rumor mill.

To use this site as a means to hide your identity and call people out for things they are not even involved with is cowardly at best. But then again, my experience has shown this to be the way of the FWC; Rumor first, facts second.

Steven M Sheridan