PDA

View Full Version : what is needed?

08-20-2008, 02:52 AM
I am a Kansas leo and I am looking to see what i need for a cross over. I have called the F.D.L.E and got the run around. Does anybody else know what i need to do?

MOD 1
08-20-2008, 04:06 AM
I am a Kansas leo and I am looking to see what i need for a cross over. I have called the F.D.L.E and got the run around. Does anybody else know what i need to do?

Unless it's changed, you need to send FDLE a copy of the curriculum from the Academy that you graduated from. Then they will make a determination on if you need to attend the full academy or just a partial and if so, how many hours and exactly what you need to take.

Then you have to find an academy that will do a partial that will meet your needs. Most of them will, but not all of them. You can usually find out by calling them and asking them.

I I hope this helps.

Mod 1

08-23-2008, 12:15 AM

Good luck to you but take my advice do not apply to work for the state of florida.