PDA

View Full Version : Fat Agents

08-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Why?

08-19-2008, 10:55 PM
good question. the only answer i can give you may be a bit bias. But at my office i have really only noticed that female agents are fat. i can't think of any male agents that are fat at my office. not to be critical, just an observation.

08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Are you serious?

Our agency is looking at laying people off and THIS is what your concerning yourself with.

Incredible.

08-20-2008, 08:12 PM
good question. the only answer i can give you may be a bit bias. But at my office i have really only noticed that female agents are fat. i can't think of any male agents that are fat at my office. not to be critical, just an observation.

Most female LEO's are overweight, if you haven't noticed.

08-20-2008, 09:12 PM

If you are a young agent, I hope you mature soon. If you are senior agent, shame on you!!

08-20-2008, 10:09 PM

I'd druther be a fat body than a fat head. Like they say, you can't fix stupid...

08-21-2008, 07:19 PM

I'd druther be a fat body than a fat head. Like they say, you can't fix stupid...

Well said!!

08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Listen and learn you loser, I AM FAT AND I AM AN AGENT , been FAT my entire life, they hired me FAT, and I will retire FAT.

Why should I have to worry, I have worked here for 18 years and I have been FAT the entire time, I have never had to break a sweat, never had to run anyone down, never had to climb a fence, climb a wall, climb a ladder, climb a tree. I get a car to drive every where I go, hell I even ride the elevator at work, so what if I am FAT................

08-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Listen and learn you loser, I AM FAT AND I AM AN AGENT , been FAT my entire life, they hired me FAT, and I will retire FAT.

Why should I have to worry, I have worked here for 18 years and I have been FAT the entire time, I have never had to break a sweat, never had to run anyone down, never had to climb a fence, climb a wall, climb a ladder, climb a tree. I get a car to drive every where I go, hell I even ride the elevator at work, so what if I am FAT................

Well put. Oh and BTW, he's a guy. Guess there goes your theory on just female agents.

08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
I just love the fact that the initial poster is so concerned about this issue when we, as agents, as MOST FDLE employees are, watching our paychecks shrink and our bills rise. Well, here is a sidenote to you - as a female agent I find it incredible that most idiots I come across are men like that initial poster! He shames all the hardworking and respectible men and women in this agency.